Old March 18, 2004, 22:21   #1
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

Local Time: 15:24
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Im here
I got access.

So Im gonna look around and then start asking some questions
Old March 18, 2004, 23:00   #2
Arnelos
Civilization III Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 Mohammed Al-SahafACDG The Human HiveC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamIron CiversApolyCon 06 ParticipantsCivilization IV: MultiplayerC4DG SarantiumCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Local Time: 14:24
You've made the right choice, my friend.
Old March 18, 2004, 23:07   #3
Mead
ACDG The Human HiveACDG3 MorganAlpha Centauri Democracy Game
King

Local Time: 14:24
Welcome to the fight.

You picked an awesome time to join. We are, at this very moment, prosecuting the largest military action in the history of the Hive.

Look at turn 2160 Thread and let us know what you think.

Mead
Old March 19, 2004, 01:46   #4
Snowflake
ACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 CMNs
Princess

Local Time: 13:24
Con!!! You joined us!!! Here's some xenorum that I saved for exactly this reason. I'm sure comrade Oct will bless us with some of his famous xenodoughnuts too.

Grapefruit Garden
Old March 19, 2004, 01:47   #5
Snowflake
ACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 CMNs
Princess

Local Time: 13:24
And to Ming for he authorized you this quick.

Grapefruit Garden
Old March 19, 2004, 02:23   #6
Rubin
staff
Alpha Centauri PBEMCivilization IV: Multiplayer

Local Time: 21:24
Welcome Comrade conmcb25!
Old March 19, 2004, 02:40   #7
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

Thank you all for the fine welcome
Old March 19, 2004, 08:38   #8
Micha
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG3 MorganACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG PeaceACDG Planet University of TechnologyCivilization III Democracy GameC3CDG Team BabylonC4DG Team Banana
King

Local Time: 20:24
As always, it´s a pleasure to see the glorious Hive grow and new faces arise from the anonymity of the masses...

Welcome, Comrade Con!
Old March 19, 2004, 18:14   #9
Voltaire
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessNever Ending StoriesC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansACDG The Human Hive
King

Local Time: 12:24
A belated welcome, I would have done so earlier except I’ve been busy as you all may have noticed.
Old March 19, 2004, 23:20   #10
conmcb25
inmate
Deity

ha ha, I noticed
Old March 22, 2004, 14:42   #11
Frankychan
ACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameNationStatesAlpha Centauri PBEMApolyton Storywriters' Guild
King

Local Time: 09:24
Greetings Comrade conmcb25!

You have joined us at the most opportune time! Watch as we flex our Hive muscles and the other factions tremble in despair!!!!!

(bathrooms are to the left and punch is served at 12 o'clock)
"...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis