Old March 19, 2004, 09:12   #1
DeathByTheSword
ACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 Spartans
King

Local Time: 19:25
Local Date: November 2, 2010
so now what?
ok so now what? are there people that want to leave? I say fight and fight the russian way.
'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us
Old March 19, 2004, 10:17   #2
Minute Mirage
Alpha Centauri PBEMACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Prince

Local Time: 21:25
Looking at the save, the PUT is pretty much destroyed. Only 4 cities left, and they'll probably be taken soon, too. The outcome of the game seems pretty clear to me.

I lost my interest in the game quite some time ago, and I'm a lot more interested in starting a new game then fighting a losing battle. However, I realize that winning the game might not be the most important thing for many people, and if you have fun with roleplaying and other stuff then by all means try to fight as best as you can. For me this game is over.
Old March 19, 2004, 10:27   #3
laurentius
Civilization II MultiplayerApolyton Storywriters' GuildACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessDiplomacyAlpha Centauri PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Planet University of TechnologyNever Ending StoriesACDG PeaceACDG3 GaiansMacC4DG Team Alpha Centaurians
King

You got to fight, for your right, to paaarty!

seriously, lets fight.

- Paul Valery
Old March 19, 2004, 10:31   #4
DeathByTheSword
ACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG3 Spartans
King

Local Time: 19:25
hmz how did they do that to the PUT?
'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us
Old March 19, 2004, 10:32   #5
laurentius
Civilization II MultiplayerApolyton Storywriters' GuildACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessDiplomacyAlpha Centauri PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Planet University of TechnologyNever Ending StoriesACDG PeaceACDG3 GaiansMacC4DG Team Alpha Centaurians
King

I guess they did it with 4 choppers and some nice transport foils

not to forget the complete surprise factor

- Paul Valery
Old March 19, 2004, 23:28   #6
Skanky Burns
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansApolytoners Hall of FameACDG3 Spartans

Local Time: 06:25
Local Date: November 3, 2010
(As posted in the other thread)

Keep fighting. We have a reputation to uphold, if nothing else.
Old March 20, 2004, 13:52   #7
Illuminatus
staff
Apolyton Storywriters' GuildCivilization IV CreatorsACDG3 CMNsACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansC4WDG Team ApolytonAge of Nations TeamACDG3 Gaians
Provost

Lets keep fighting. CPU will not die (yet) !
Old March 22, 2004, 00:46   #8
MrWhereItsAt
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayAlpha Centauri PBEMSpanish CiversCall to Power Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontPtWDG2 Latin LoversACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansC3CDG The Lost BoysCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
Deity

Local Time: 07:25
What?! What's happening?! 25 hours on a plane and I miss everything?!?!

/me in Montreal

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!
Old March 22, 2004, 00:55   #9
MrWhereItsAt
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayAlpha Centauri PBEMSpanish CiversCall to Power Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontPtWDG2 Latin LoversACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansC3CDG The Lost BoysCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
Deity

Local Time: 07:25
Quote:
How dose the rest of the Conciousness feel? Who will keep playing, who wishes to drop out and start focusing on the Next ACDG? Anyone interested in putting out some war coverage Digital Data Downloads and going down in style?
Having found out something of what is happening, I have to say I'm not sure. I never enjoyed the RP much anyway. I am in a way glad this hideous game will hopefully end sooner rather than later (can you imagine how dull it will be with only the Hive as the one active faction?), but at the same time very very disappointed. Not so much a sore loser attitude, but the idea that we just staved off the inevitable for so long, and are being picked on for reasons still unknown to us.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!
Old March 22, 2004, 09:57   #10
GeoModder
ACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG3 Data AngelsC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogC4WDG The Goonies
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by MrWhereItsAt
What?! What's happening?! 25 hours on a plane and I miss everything?!?!

* MrWhereItsAt in Montreal
You seem to have a way of being absent when everything thunders down. Please warn us next time you go to another continent

SMAC(X) Marsscenario
Old March 22, 2004, 14:46   #11
Ouro_827
Civilization III PBEMAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessAlpha Centauri Democracy GameApolyton Storywriters' GuildACDG3 GaiansACDG The Human Hive
Prince

Local Time: 10:25
Fight the Russian way! Destroy the evil Drones! Sink their cities beneath the waves! I vote for a campign of atrocious warfare! Gas them till they are limp corpses!
Old March 22, 2004, 15:08   #12
GeoModder
ACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessACDG3 Data AngelsC4BtSDG Rabbits of CaerbannogC4WDG The Goonies
Deity

All very well, this gassing and atrocities and so, but those units cost money, don't forget that.

SMAC(X) Marsscenario
Old March 22, 2004, 17:34   #13
Ouro_827
Civilization III PBEMAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessAlpha Centauri Democracy GameApolyton Storywriters' GuildACDG3 GaiansACDG The Human Hive
Prince

Local Time: 10:25
I know.... when I'm feeling ambitious, I'll figure out where that's supposed to come from... in a couple of hours when I make it home...
Old March 23, 2004, 13:46   #14
Illuminatus
staff
Apolyton Storywriters' GuildCivilization IV CreatorsACDG3 CMNsACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansC4WDG Team ApolytonAge of Nations TeamACDG3 Gaians
Provost

Quote:
Originally posted by GeoModder
All very well, this gassing and atrocities and so, but those units cost money, don't forget that.
This is why I say Money, money and money!