View Poll Results: Should this be allowed?
No 4 15.38%
Yes 9 34.62%
Its up to the CPU if they want him 4 15.38%
Its up to Tass/Googlie 9 34.62%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Old March 22, 2004, 19:13   #91
Nubclear
NationStatesCall to Power II Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamRise of Nations MultiplayerACDG The Human HiveNever Ending StoriesACDG The Free DronesACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessGalCiv Apolyton EmpireACDG3 SpartansC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansCiv4 SP Democracy GameDiplomacyAlpha Centauri PBEMCivilization IV PBEMAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Peace
PolyCast Thread Necromancer

Local Time: 19:26
Local Date: November 2, 2010
Ive created a simplified poll here:
http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...hreadid=111304

Go vote there. But I'll leave this thread open
Old March 22, 2004, 19:25   #92
Snowflake
ACDG3 SpartansACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 CMNs
Princess

Local Time: 13:26
Quote:
Originally posted by Vev
While Kody is reliable, I'm not so reliable. In fact I do not do much at all, besides ******** ** **** ***** *** ********* ** *** ******** **** *** **** ** **** ****** *** **** ** ****.
Yea, I think I love you for exactly that. (But you really need to tell me what they mean first. )

As for bears, I'm not good at geography, but I'm pretty good at creative thinking.

Grapefruit Garden
Old March 22, 2004, 20:22   #93
Skanky Burns
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansApolytoners Hall of FameACDG3 Spartans

Local Time: 06:26
Local Date: November 3, 2010
I vote for the simplified poll.
Old March 22, 2004, 22:38   #94
conmcb25
inmate
Civilization III Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II PBEMCivilization IV PBEMCivilization III PBEMCivilization II Succession GamesPtWDG2 MonkeyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliScenario League / Civ2-CreationAlpha Centauri PBEMACDG3 MorganApolyton UniversityIron CiversCivilization II MultiplayerC3CDG Team BabylonCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy GameBtS Tri-LeagueC4DG SarantiumPolyCast TeamCivilization II Democracy Game: ExodusCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontC4WDG CalysiumC4BtSDG Templars
Deity

Local Time: 15:26
Quote:
Originally posted by Skanky Burns
I vote for the simplified poll.
me three (Im originally from Chicago )
Old March 28, 2004, 04:36   #95
Kody
ACDG The Human HiveACDG3 Data AngelsACDG3 GaiansACDG3 MorganACDG3 SpartansACDG3 CMNs
Emperor

Local Time: 05:26
Local Date: November 3, 2010
Quote:
Originally posted by HongHu

Heh. Yes, that too. But I love you more for your truthfulness, your sense of honor and your seriousness toward life. I love you for I know we are true friends that can understand each other, and trust each other. When I say or do something, I know you'll understand me. When you say or do something, I know that it's not going to change the next day. You are one that I can depend on. That I can talk to. That I can work with. You are one that will help me when I need the help. When I venture through life and get myself wounded, I know that you would be there whenver I needed.
*gets all embrassed*