Old November 12, 2000, 16:29   #1
Andz83

OK, I'm sorry
During the last weeks it often occured that I said I'd be in a game that was said to be later but then just didn't appear or had to tell you to start without me or stuff. That was often caused by changes in my schedule, but also often by my own stupidity

I sometimes just forgot that I had actually other things to do, other times I totally forgot about the game. And now I think I have to say sorry for this unreliability. Surely, this ddin't impact your game planning too much, but I feel guilty though...

Thank you for your understanding so far,
Andz83

Old November 13, 2000, 03:08   #2
Crustacian
Prince

Local Time: 15:09
Local Date: October 30, 2010
At least you are trying. It is hard, as some games endure beyond present circumstances, and then it is a bear to get it going again after the other players have moved on.

Also a challenge is what to do when your regular game for a certain evening doesn't work out, but you are all ready to PLAY CIV!!

Thanks for expressing a desire to be regular, thats probably the best any of us can do in a real world that changes.

------------------
The journey itself is the thing~Odysseus
Old November 14, 2000, 01:48   #3
Mercantile
Settler

Local Time: 23:09
Crusty, well put. We still have that game with berzerker to finish and evolution only knows how many times you have tried to get me to finish, alas i am always in another game. Of course when there is no one to play, your not around either Scheduales, timetables etc, its worse than cheaters
Old November 14, 2000, 03:42   #4
Crustacian
Prince

Local Time: 15:09
Thx Merc for remembering. Even tho our game has not yet developed very far, a change in my circumstances makes an evening or two per week open up more...
tuesdays, and possibly sundays, maybe about 6-8pm pacific time I am guessing to aim at. What does you and berz think of any of those eves?