Old February 7, 2001, 09:33   #151
Alexander's Horse

All I will say is since deity cheated and then lied about it, I won't play another session of civ with him again unless he rectifies the situation. Sadly he joins Eyes of Night on my cheat list.

------------------
Chaos, panic and disorder - My work here is done.

Old February 7, 2001, 09:35   #152
Hydey
Civilization II Democracy GameCivilization II Multiplayer
Emperor

Local Time: 09:15
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Oooooooh claims of cheating must be backed up with some evidence my dear Horsie, otherwise Mingy will be eating Horse balls for tea.

------------------
I'm Australia's nuclear cop
I am the real Troll
A.H. is a nice guy
Old February 7, 2001, 09:36   #153
deity

Further to the above chat:

Firstly I thought AH was joking but I've never seen him so upset.
AH's icq's to me after this session were very *nasty*
"you cheat, don't talk to me"
and
"no, I'm not playing with you again"

Basically my understandings were that we moved to TBS during wars and that unit bribe was OK.

Firstly, AH attacked me - fair enough - but refused to move to TBS. Being late in the night the others seemed inclined to want to play on as SIMUL, but it wasn't effecting them

AH kept attacking and pillaging in SIMUL mode as I chose to play on for a bit... then he landed a chariot to attack my city. I had decided to watch like a hawk rather than miss anything in SIMUL and got my diplo ready to bribe that chariot and the tri
Having just accused me of not being able to sustain losses he quit the game as soon as I bribed him and before we had all finished our turns! He was HOST!

I honestly thought unit bribe was OK. It always has been in virtually all games I'm in. If I am wrong about this, I'm happy to go back a turn - subject to resloving the SIMUL issue.

------
1220): I'm not enjoying not playing
From Mr. Jonathan Shier (A.D. 1220): back to the bar, Hydey
From Consul Spastic AI taken over (A.D. 1220): less sooking at the bar
From Consul Caligula (A.D. 1220): The Romans send their "Hashish Legion" to stir some trouble with the Persians
From Consul Caligula (A.D. 1220): thier can't march in a straight line....but they can run fast if they have to
From King Horsie (A.D. 1220): I just posted the chat log
From Consul Caligula (A.D. 1220): oh dear
From Consul Spastic AI taken over (A.D. 1220): all the world see our sooking
From Mr. Jonathan Shier (A.D. 1220): how do you do that? copy and paste?
From King Horsie (A.D. 1240): ya, just select all, copy and paste
From King Horsie (A.D. 1260): what's going on?
From Consul Spastic AI taken over (A.D. 1280): what have you done?
To Consul Caligula, Consul Spastic AI taken over , President Jonathan Shier, King Horsie (A.D. 1280): this is ridiculous
To Consul Caligula, Consul Spastic AI taken over , President Jonathan Shier, King Horsie (A.D. 1280): it doesn't work
From King Horsie (A.D. 1280): what? can't you take losses?
To Consul Caligula, Consul Spastic AI taken over , President Jonathan Shier, King Horsie (A.D. 1280): I would like to unload first
To Consul Caligula, Consul Spastic AI taken over , President Jonathan Shier, King Horsie (A.D. 1280): in turn order
From King Horsie (A.D. 1280): wouldn't we all, but that's war
To Consul Caligula, Consul Spastic AI taken over , President Jonathan Shier, King Horsie (A.D. 1280): Ok, I'm tired guys - talk about it later OK?
From King Horsie (A.D. 1280): you want to stop?
To Consul Caligula, Consul Spastic AI taken over , President Jonathan Shier, King Horsie (A.D. 1280): yah
From Consul Caligula (A.D. 1280): me too
From King Horsie (A.D. 1280): finish turn first
From Consul Spastic AI taken over (A.D. 1280): I am Tire red too
To Consul Caligula, Consul Spastic AI taken over , President Jonathan Shier, King Horsie (A.D. 1280): wait till I say I've finished
From Consul Caligula (A.D. 1280): the romans fear we have awoken a giant
From Consul Spastic AI taken over (A.D. 1280): perhaps the mighty romans should rush to aid deity
From Consul Caligula (A.D. 1280): no we want to be dominated by big strong persians
From King Horsie (A.D. 1280): deity just bribed my chariot and my ship!!!
From Consul Spastic AI taken over (A.D. 1280): too each there own
From King Horsie (A.D. 1280): no bribing!!!
From President Jonathan Shier (A.D. 1280): oh well, all's fair in war and war
From King Horsie (A.D. 1280): this is a no bribe game
From Consul Spastic AI taken over (A.D. 1280): oh dear here comes more sooking
From Consul Caligula (A.D. 1280): i say keelhaul him!
From King Horsie (A.D. 1280): that is crap deity, you are a bad loser
To Consul Caligula, Consul Spastic AI taken over , President Jonathan Shier, King Horsie (A.D. 1280): unit bribe ok
To Consul Caligula, Consul Spastic AI taken over , President Jonathan Shier, King Horsie (A.D. 1280): Ha!!
From King Horsie (A.D. 1280): bull**** and you know it
To Consul Caligula, Consul Spastic AI taken over , President Jonathan Shier, King Horsie (A.D. 1280): tide turns on sore losers
From King Horsie (A.D. 1280): cheat
To Consul Caligula, Consul Spastic AI taken over , President Jonathan Shier, King Horsie (A.D. 1280): huys?
To Consul Caligula, Consul Spastic AI taken over , President Jonathan Shier, King Horsie (A.D. 1280): guys?
From President Jonathan Shier (A.D. 1280): Bags I get to post this King Chat
To Consul Caligula, Consul Spastic AI taken over , President Jonathan Shier, King Horsie (A.D. 1280): no city bribe
From Consul Spastic AI taken over (A.D. 1280): I sook at you ,you sook at me , lets all sook at each other
To Consul Caligula, Consul Spastic AI taken over , President Jonathan Shier, King Horsie (A.D. 1280): but unit is ok in all our games
From King Horsie (A.D. 1280): deity you know the rules, don't lie as well as cheat
To Consul Caligula, Consul Spastic AI taken over , President Jonathan Shier, King Horsie (A.D. 1280):
From Consul Spastic AI taken over (A.D. 1280): what a friendly bunch of civvers we are tonight
From Consul Caligula (A.D. 1280): must be the heat
From King Horsie (A.D. 1280): That's it, the game is saved
From Consul Caligula (A.D. 1280): how was the heat over in the East?
To Consul Caligula, Consul Spastic AI taken over , President Jonathan Shier, King Horsie (A.D. 1280): hang on
From President Jonathan Shier (A.D. 1280): phew!
From King Horsie (A.D. 1280): no, **** you
From Consul Caligula (A.D. 1280): hehe
To Consul Caligula, Consul Spastic AI taken over , President Jonathan Shier, King Horsie (A.D. 1280): please wait
To Consul Caligula, Consul Spastic AI taken over , President Jonathan Shier (A.D. 1280): Who is here?

------------------
*deity of THE DEITIANS*
aka: half-assed dieticians
icq# 8388924
<font size=1 face=Arial color=444444>[This message has been edited by deity (edited February 07, 2001).]</font>