Old February 28, 2001, 14:18   #1
The Capo
DiploGames
King

Local Time: 23:16
Local Date: October 30, 2010
Sub needed badly for HOTW Diplogame...
We have run into a situation regarding the History of the World Diplogame. The player of the Mali (GNGS Spam/"chris") has yet to return from his one week hiatus. Since his former sub has taken the reigns of the not so mighty Chinese Empire, we need a new sub. The understanding would be that the sub we acquire would be a temporary sub for up to two sessions, following which we will review the situation and decide what course of action we will take (give the sub the Mali, or keep it on Chris if he does in fact ever return).

We need a player that will not only be willing to make posts on our website ( www.geocities.com/history_of_the_world/ ) but will be able to make them interesting and creative while at the same time playing in a very diplomatic and unique setting with rules changes. If you contact me via ICQ or other means I will explain the rules changes.

We play Thursdays at 8:00pm EST (U.S.), there is a zip file you will have to download in order to play as the game was set up in a scenario fashion. At which point I will provide full instructions as to how you can put everything into place properly.

Thanks to everyone for supporting our efforts, and helping us out, we really appreciate it, and are trying hard to provide the Apolyton community with the coolest ever report on any Diplogame. So if you are interested please contact me as soon as possible. You may also contact Drake if you wish.

Thanks a lot, peace.
Old February 28, 2001, 15:23   #2
drake
King

Local Time: 19:16
Capos ICQ: 101832697

Mine is above
Old February 28, 2001, 15:38   #3
sekong
Warlord

I hope I can sub this thursday, but not sure i I can make it that early. (still dinner time generally ). So how about I just download the files now, an let's see if I can make it tomorrow, in case no one else shows up.
Drake, could u give me URL, so I can download it now?

Old February 28, 2001, 16:05   #4
drake
King

Local Time: 19:16
Ok sekong will fill for us if chris doesnt show. He already downloaded the scenario and sounds like he'll make a good sub. Hes already subbed for cavebears diplo game, so I think he'll be a fine sub......thanks
Old March 1, 2001, 11:48   #5
The Capo
DiploGames
King

Ming close the thread....

Chump....