Old June 20, 1999, 15:43   #1
Andyfagan
Settler

Local Time: 08:20
Local Date: October 31, 2010
I think you should be able to customize your units....
Like in Master of Orion. I liked this because it allowed me to produce a unit for the specific job i needed, and allowed for an unlimited amount of units.
Old June 20, 1999, 17:14   #2
NotLikeTea
Warlord

Local Time: 08:20
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Apolyton is making lists to send to Firaxis. To lessen the time required to make these lists, and get more ideas in, they are sorted by topic. Instead of wading through hundreds of posts to categorize ideas, they are sorted into a Wonder thread, a Units thread, and so forth.

To make sure your ideas make it to the final list, you should repost your ideas to the "Units" thread. That way they will be sent with all the other units ideas, making it easier for the compilers and the readers.

Thanks, NotLikeTea (you always get here first!). Andyfagan, could you please help us stay organized by putting your ideas in the UNITS thread? I like being able to customize units, too, so I hope you can contribute to that discussion in that thread. Thanks. ***Yin***

<font size=1 color=444444>[This message has been edited by yin26 (edited June 20, 1999).]</font>