Old February 29, 2000, 01:07   #1
Theben
Deity

Local Time: 04:27
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Korn, Raingoon, please read...
The "essential civ" posts are pushing not only the List threads off of Page 1, but other essential ideas. The sheer amount of threads makes it unlikely a person will go through them all. Some organization is needed.

My proposal is to limit the entire discussion to 4 threads: Essential Civ3 New Ideas-Proposals, Essential Civ3 Fixes-Proposals, EC3 NI-Voting and discussion, and ditto for fixes.

You could List the fixes/ideas from 1-whatever is current w/ hyperlinks to the ideas below. Each idea would have it's own post, naturally. Further discussion could be made by the individual citing the proposal #. IMO this would clean up the forum, and people would not have to load thread after thread to look at the ideas.

Please let me know what you think. Reply here or e-mail me @ sicmkit_e@hotmail.com. Thanks.

------------------
Theben
Co-Moderator of the Civ3 Forums

Old February 29, 2000, 01:30   #2
korn469
Emperor

Local Time: 03:27
theben,

the EC3 submission phase will close in less than 48 hours...i am unsure of how many new threads will get opened, probably not too many...after the submission phase we will only open up three nominating threads threads...one with all of the ideas from both lists in it, and then one voting thread for each list...although i cannot promise that there won't be a flood of new last minute ideas, i do promise that after the submission phase we will only open up three new threads for the EC3...i hope that sounds like a satisfactory answer...

also after we are finished with the EC3 i will resurrect the threads pushed off of the page if that sounds kewl to you

though i think it would have been unfeasiable to have all of the discussion for every idea presented in one thread that would have made any sence at all...

the EC3 will be completely finished in this forum in two weeks, if you can wait that long...and most of the EC3 threads will start dying by early next week if you can wait just a little longer

korn469
Old February 29, 2000, 01:52   #3
Theben
Deity

Local Time: 04:27
Okay. I wasn't sure if you were still planning to enter 'phase 2' on March 1st.