Old November 6, 2000, 14:05   #1
Nemo
Prince

Local Time: 02:57
Local Date: October 31, 2010
also, i was wondering if the AI will put their units inside their cities this time round instead of having htem linger around outside and fortify everywerhe?
[This message has been edited by Nemo (edited November 07, 2000).]
Old November 7, 2000, 01:37   #2
Nemo
Prince

has this been fixed since ctp I?
in ctp I even if you played with 8 civs (the legal limit) only seven would show up on teh tech screen (i think it was the F3 key - the one that listed each civ and there acomplished techs). the reason only seven showed up on the tech screen was becaseu 'barbairan' was an "unoficial" (hehe, ok it was official =) 9th civ. i only remember it in this screen because it drove me nuts. so, have the screens been altered to house 9 civs of information, yet? and if you are going to fix this, if it hasn't been already, can you also expand it to tak more civs too - i mean if you are going to be in those files anyway, could you also adjust it for a couple extra civs - i'm sure it would make many people happy.
thanks

------------------
"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."
-Michael Sinz
Old November 7, 2000, 01:49   #3
Nemo
Prince

oh, and the one wonder of the world that gave you radar coverage: after it was obsloete you lost your previous unexplored areas of the map become unexplored again. since you know what the map looks like shouldnt this be retained?? i mean while you had full coverage, couldnt your governemnet agents-or whoever-record the regions of the world? - so when that wonder is obsolete can we still have map of the world with thte fog of war, just no radar coverage?
Old November 7, 2000, 06:53   #4
Atahualpa
Spanish CiversCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 Latin Lovers
Emperor

Local Time: 09:57
The 8th civ are the barbarians.

Ata
Old November 7, 2000, 14:27   #5
Nemo
Prince

in a game when the barbarians appear, they repelace one of the other civs in the list.
if the barbarians are the 8th civ then you are the 9th - it doesnt matter who is the 8th the fact is thre are a total of 9 civs including yourself and the barbarians, and only 8 are to be displayed on a screen at a time.
e.g. i had a game with australia, niguragua, france, mongols, greeks, jamacians, english, myself and the barbarians. the F3 key only lists: myself, australia, niguragua, france, greeks, jamacians, english, and barbaians. it leaves out the mongols. hence it shows 8 civs including myself and the barbarians and drops an AI civ - the mongols.

{edit}
see for yourself i put the mogrols in the background, but you will not see them in the list.
------------------
"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."
-Michael Sinz
Old November 7, 2000, 19:03   #6
Atahualpa
Spanish CiversCivilization III PBEMPtWDG2 Latin Lovers
Emperor

Local Time: 09:57
Oh, now I know what you mean.

Besides I just noticed that all the button text is uppercase. I think that looks real ugly!
In german version first letter is uppercase and then rest is lower case which looks way better IMO.

ATa