Old November 8, 2000, 11:48   #1
Drakenred
Warlord

Local Time: 08:57
Local Date: October 31, 2010
1st Game played,
(sorry, i dona have the game yet, the tital SHOULD read, When i get the game, the first game i will play. . .
Sorry, I stayed up to watch the election Returns last night!, now my minds more than a bit fuzzed)

Frankly i will play the Easy Level, small map minimum Oposing AIs, The game sounds diferent enough that i expect to have a bit of relearning to do,

i will probably not try to test to see If ICS is alive and kicking untill the second-third game.

Im suspecting that any PW spent on farmes-mines befor Pop-6 is waisted, although, to be perfectly honest, in the opening game i usualy spend the PW to build roads first.

no, i will not pop the cheat window, (it defeats the pourpouse of learning the game to use the Cheat function as a crutch!)

i will probably forget to disband-salvage my obsolte units at first!

im suspecting that the alarm clock will go off befor i finsish playing the first time,

(If i fall asleep befor the alarm goes off, though it will be a first!)

If the Tec tree does not have "choke" points,(eiter with Govemtnets, or with Eras) i will be anoyed by the second game, and rewriting it by the third.

i will be anoyed if the "goodyhuts" give outrageouse Teck-units-cities,

I WILL have to remeber to Build-rushbuy Defence units for my new cities(i suspect Med-mod has made me a touch lazy about defending new cities, i tend to use a Zone Defence on my border cities untill they get big enoughe to justfy added units)
[This message has been edited by Drakenred (edited November 08, 2000).]