Old November 14, 2000, 01:07   #1
Drakenred
Warlord

Local Time: 08:58
Local Date: October 31, 2010
A few short Questions
basicaly this is about MODing the game, and if they have been ansered elshere i do apologise

1) what is the max number of tecks in the game, and/or is their a Max Number of tecs per teckline

2) what is the Max number of diferent individual Units in the game(for thoes of us who want to go completly nutz with say WWII By having almost every posible combo of fighter-bomer-tank-infantry wepon)

3) what is the Max number of Wonders the game recognises

4) what is the max number of Govenment clases you can have(for example, if i want to create Seperate lines of Govenment types, (ie, peoples govenment\Dem-Repiblic line, Monarchist line, Athoritarian line, Theocratic line, Guild-merchant-coperate-maegacoperate line, greenworld govs, with one of each type in each era) is that posible?

4a, (this may be more of a sugestion for CTP-III/CIVIII, but. . .)is it also posible to adjust it so that individual advances also increase the City cap, (ie, you have a lower cap for each govenment, but certain advances Add to the max city count? To me it makes a bitmore sence to say that your starter Govenment only runs, say, 5 cities with each imcrease in govenment adding to the max count, but new tec sutch as Roads, Domestication-stirip, teligraph, railroads, Radio, automobiles,airport, telivision,Satelight conmunications, internent, ect each add a City or so to the Gov-cap when discovered