Old January 7, 2001, 02:58   #1
MrFun
Emperor

Local Time: 04:16
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Response to Omni
Omni, I really do not wish to atagonize anyone on this forum, including you. You have made some interesting modifications which I myself have implemented and I have also made my own modifications.

That post I made here regarding the "new topic" was more of a sarcastic remark with a tinge of truthfulness.

I have not sat on my ass not doing anything but I am also not a genius in SLIC language or computer programming. I have tried modifications regarding AI and I have seen a little improvement - nothing dramatic though. And plus, I thank you for puttng my North America map on your website.

Let's all remember the purpose of this forum - where CTPII players and modifiers can help each other out.
Old January 7, 2001, 03:06   #2
MrLeN
Chieftain

Local Time: 09:16
Local Date: October 31, 2010
CHEEEERS to that! I say the word "players" as opposed to 'just' "modifiers"!!!! yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

------------------
It's better to close your mouth and let everyone 'think' you're stupid, than open it and let everyone 'know' you are.
Old January 7, 2001, 07:31   #3
MarkG

it would be much better for the forum if replies were posted as replies and not as new threads....