Old January 7, 2001, 03:03   #1
MrLeN
Chieftain

Local Time: 09:16
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Hey i have an Idea...
I propose a game between the so called "Mr Fixit's, and everybody else should know how too's" and the "Please fix the AI so I can be content with having paid money's" and maybe a third party, the... "Yeah, you're ALL mad and the game SUX's"...

Then we can see who knows what they're talking about, huh, huh? Any takers? I thinks it's a fantastic idea It would have to be a ladder game, two at a time for obvious reasons, but I would just looooove to smash a "Mr Fixit, and everybody else should know how too" all across the screen *hehe*

------------------
It's better to close your mouth and let everyone 'think' you're stupid, than open it and let everyone 'know' you are.
Old January 7, 2001, 09:18   #2
Alisia
Chieftain

Hmmm... I dont think I am an "Mr. Fixit"
Old January 7, 2001, 10:20   #3
Alisia
Chieftain

Hmmm... How about adding a fourth group? Those that like the game? I know, we will be the smallest group... Then again, should we *win*, we might have proven our point
Old January 7, 2001, 12:54   #4
MrLeN
Chieftain

quote:

Originally posted by Alisia on 01-07-2001 09:20 AM
Hmmm... How about adding a fourth group? Those that like the game? I know, we will be the smallest group... Then again, should we *win*, we might have proven our point

Good point, but I overlooked those people because I haven't seen any. Ok we can make a group for you and your friends Alisia Actaully, come to think of it, can I be your friend too? I like the game as well But shhh, don't tell everyone, they'll ALL wanna like it

------------------
It's better to close your mouth and let everyone 'think' you're stupid, than open it and let everyone 'know' you are.