Old January 2, 2001, 15:16   #1
BUSHIDO
Settler

Local Time: 09:17
Local Date: October 31, 2010
i like this idea but (iam not english) is a thread? just asking. but making a guide for player made by players is great IF you need help i always have some tips. here is one now: if you keep you plans from your enemy he has to guard all of his borders. in the meanwhile you can concentrat your force on one point. because if you send troops to the left you will we right weak and vica versa. -Sun Tzu the art of war-

------------------
If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.
-Sun Tzu- 'the art of war'
Old January 3, 2001, 01:33   #2
Davor
Chieftain

Statagy Guide lets make our own
Hello all. I am not shure if this was asked before since I didnt see a thread for it. Is there a user stratagey guide made by us players? I keep seeing tips but they are all over the place. I was thinking of either having one thread or something like it on just tips and strategies only. no other topics. This way you can go to the thread and and find what you want instead of reading things that really dont apply.

I dont want to go out and spend $30 Canadian of an over glorified manual. I got burned too many times.

Has anyone made one or in the works of making one?

Davor
Old January 3, 2001, 01:41   #3
Darkknight
NationStates
Prince

*'You're a neat and organised man Davor' I says as I wave my hand over my crystal ball*
maybe Mark should make a strategy co-ord guy.hint hint not pointing at davor
>>

------------------
" mind over body "
Old January 9, 2001, 22:38   #4
joseph1944

Hey Mark can we keep Davor strategy guide for real? The Bradley game Strategy Guide is okay for the areas that they cover, but they do not cover a lot of things in Call to Power 2. For example they do not cover supermarkets etc., how many should we built or what type of terrain should we build them on. Also they do not cover Feat of Wonder or how many there are.

------------------