Old February 11, 2001, 02:42   #1
Steve5304

Local Time: 09:22
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Statement to activision bye the community !!!!!
Well i must say i am very angry.....The fact that i shelled out 52.00 bucks is one thing , I wish i woulda waited cause now its dirt cheap . But Even more Dissapointing is The Inferior Quality of this Product. Lets face it....There are about 30 bugs i can point out that people encounter during the course of one game against the AI ,some bad others not so bad ! I guess im just Blowing Hot Air....But it seems like you guys at Activision F****D the consumer really good this time! The AI is absolutely pathetic.......All they do is Fortify Near your Capitol,Use your roads, and Refuse every Proposal Outright ! They Agree to leave your land but they go Nowhere ! Not to mention MP is totally unplayable.....If the ISP bug or the Kernal bug dont get you , When activision Sweeps its servers every 2 hours that probably will ! Ive had to Come along and have spent countless nights Modifying YOUR Amatuer And almost Pathetic Traits you had given the AI.But you know what has ticked me off the most? Is that You Guys at Activision Didnt Even Play A full game of this ! Surely you would have noticed the MP problems and the AI Stupidity Dilema ? But of course you guys are too worried about Profits . For that I say Damn you , Damn you and your product too! And who are you to tell us that OUR CTP2 team is breaking up ! We pay them ? We feed them? We give them jobs? After all there OURS we own them! We also have the power to take all that away, And as you can tell where not done with them ! But since It is Painfully Clear You Guys simply dont care , I see no choice but to place Activision on my SH*T List. Everytime i hear "Activision" i will think of you and your damn Inferior Product. And i will never hesitate to tell others what i think of you and your damn product.I had a Feeling That CTP2 would just be another Piece of SH*T outta England,But this was worse than i could have imagined.Maybe in a few years when none of you have jobs you will think long and hard about the contents of this letter .

PS.damn ******

-one angry Consumer

----------------------
'Join into the Chosen'
Old February 11, 2001, 17:59   #2
MrFun
Emperor

Local Time: 04:22
You say you have made modifications yourself.

Are you aware of the Frenzy mod and the Diplo Mod? try those two together
Old February 11, 2001, 19:21   #3
David Murray
Prince

Local Time: 09:22
quote:

Originally posted by Steve5304 on 02-11-2001 01:42 AM
Well i must say i am very angry.....The fact that i shelled out 52.00 bucks is one thing , I wish i woulda waited cause now its dirt cheap . But Even more Dissapointing is The Inferior Quality of this Product. Lets face it....There are about 30 bugs i can point out that people encounter during the course of one game against the AI ,some bad others not so bad ! I guess im just Blowing Hot Air....But it seems like you guys at Activision F****D the consumer really good this time! The AI is absolutely pathetic.......All they do is Fortify Near your Capitol,Use your roads, and Refuse every Proposal Outright ! They Agree to leave your land but they go Nowhere ! Not to mention MP is totally unplayable.....If the ISP bug or the Kernal bug dont get you , When activision Sweeps its servers every 2 hours that probably will ! Ive had to Come along and have spent countless nights Modifying YOUR Amatuer And almost Pathetic Traits you had given the AI.But you know what has ticked me off the most? Is that You Guys at Activision Didnt Even Play A full game of this ! Surely you would have noticed the MP problems and the AI Stupidity Dilema ? But of course you guys are too worried about Profits . For that I say Damn you , Damn you and your product too! And who are you to tell us that OUR CTP2 team is breaking up ! We pay them ? We feed them? We give them jobs? After all there OURS we own them! We also have the power to take all that away, And as you can tell where not done with them ! But since It is Painfully Clear You Guys simply dont care , I see no choice but to place Activision on my SH*T List. Everytime i hear "Activision" i will think of you and your damn Inferior Product. And i will never hesitate to tell others what i think of you and your damn product.I had a Feeling That CTP2 would just be another Piece of SH*T outta England,But this was worse than i could have imagined.Maybe in a few years when none of you have jobs you will think long and hard about the contents of this letter .

PS.damn ******

-one angry Consumer

Sorry to interrupt you one second--but the game was actually made in the good ol' United States of America.

Okay, you can carry on foaming at the mouth now.
Old February 11, 2001, 19:41   #4
MarkG

glad you could use this forum to vent your anger

now to more productive things please...

thank you
markg, apolyton.net