Old December 10, 2000, 14:04   #1
OmniGod
Civilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Prince

Local Time: 04:43
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Two options.... one place settlers if you want to go over 8 civs and make sure the one you want to play is player1.... if you only want 8 civs (recommended) then use the editor and place starts by nation... and save the game as a scenario is both instances... that should be it...

Glad you are enjoying it..
I just put up an 8 civs start with all civs available world map scenario start... hope that helps without having to do anything

Omni
[This message has been edited by OmniGod (edited December 10, 2000).]
Old December 11, 2000, 01:23   #2
antmanbrooks
Chieftain

Local Time: 09:43
I highly recommend Omni's world map!
Hey there, nice map! It's big and it's well made. Very accurate in my opinion. Nice one mate saves me having to do one of my own. Plus it's the first really quite realistic world map I've ever found.

Just one question though. How would I go about setting my own starting civs on your map.
Old December 11, 2000, 04:07   #3
Semjaza
Settler

Local Time: 09:43
Yup, I totally agree...the game I am currently playing with Omni's map has proved very interesting. I started off as the English and the conflict between the French and English due to England being so close to the mainland resulted in a full-scale war between us. I managed to really anger the French with an embargo and stealing his land and a few cities in the first 100 turns. I have never seen the AI retaliate so fast by attacking three of my cities one after another. Being very close to the AI seems to make quite a difference. Sometime later in the game the Brazilians actually mounted an oversea attack on me (I have read elsewhere on this forum that somebody was wondering if anyone had experienced this), with 8 units stacked, after a full-scale pillage on most of his cities and capturing three of his. My point being that Omni's map has given me a unique and challenging game, which I am still enjoying thoroughly. I highly recommend it to anyone who enjoys playing on a world map. Studying the map, shows that Omni put a lot of work into it and really puts Activision's map to shame! Thank again, Omni! I look forward to playing on your other maps!

------------------
Just another Civ Addict