OmniGod
Civilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Prince

Local Time: 04:45
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Choices?? Choices? Let me know...
Hello fellows civers...

THIS IS A SAVED GAME SCENARIO AS PER SKORPION

Okay, if you guys were going to play a scenario with the USA, Europe Front, Russia, Arabs, Indians, and a grouping I'm going to call.. everyone else... who would you choose to be. I've decided to make just a small scenario, at least until activision comes out with a scenario patch and I need to decide who should player1 be... I'll probably do two separate scenarios but I need to know... who do you want to be... oh and by the way the scenario will be based on Tom Clancy's Red Storm Rising... if you've not read the book then you'll enjoy this scenario if you have you'll really enjoy it

Omni - weighing all the options.
[This message has been edited by OmniGod (edited December 17, 2000).]
Old December 17, 2000, 18:08   #2
Savant
Warlord

China.. you'd have to include China right?

USA, Europe, China, Russia, India, Arab League, Org of African Unity, & Rio Pact (South America).. just what I would do.

------------------
'Blood will run'
Old December 17, 2000, 20:46   #3
OmniGod
Civilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Prince

No this is not the world scenario... this is a North Atlantic/Arabia scenario based on "Red Storm Rising". I do have another project on the go which is based on a world 20th century idea... this is just another... Since the world one is tough cuz everyone wants to play someone else then I will wait for activision to patch the problem... but I figure that most people will choose 2 nations... Russia and either America or Europe... since they are the major players in the book... and I just want to know which I should set the scenario up for...

Omni - don't worry the world one will go ahead as planned but the finish date is undetermined.
Old December 17, 2000, 21:06   #4
Louis Cyr
Chieftain

Local Time: 05:45

Russia or Arabs plz plz plz !
Thx

quote:

Originally posted by OmniGod on 12-17-2000 01:59 PM
Hello fellows civers...

THIS IS A SAVED GAME SCENARIO AS PER SKORPION

Okay, if you guys were going to play a scenario with the USA, Europe Front, Russia, Arabs, Indians, and a grouping I'm going to call.. everyone else... who would you choose to be. I've decided to make just a small scenario, at least until activision comes out with a scenario patch and I need to decide who should player1 be... I'll probably do two separate scenarios but I need to know... who do you want to be... oh and by the way the scenario will be based on Tom Clancy's Red Storm Rising... if you've not read the book then you'll enjoy this scenario if you have you'll really enjoy it

Omni - weighing all the options.
[This message has been edited by OmniGod (edited December 17, 2000).]