Old January 16, 2001, 00:23   #1
MrFun
Emperor

Local Time: 04:50
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Thank You . . .
I am a novice modifier as well as a CTPII player and have made a few contributions to this forum.

But, like me, there are many modifiers on this forum who continue their projects despite others who complain that modification projects are boring to do while continuing to complain about the gameplay.

To Locutus, Wes, Omni, Harlan, BlueOrange, Dale, MarkG, and others, I would like to say thank you for your past contributions, your present contributions, and your future contributions for all Apolyton Forum users regarding CTPII gameplay.

It must be frustrating at times for you guys to continue what you do in spite of the Activision flaming and whining. But there are guys here who really do appreciate your work. again - thanks
Old January 18, 2001, 16:20   #2
Ted Wright
Settler

Local Time: 09:50
I just wanted to chime in here and say thanks as well. I've used your mods with Civ II and look forward to using them here as well.

As to whining, fo-getaboutit.

Ted

quote:

Originally posted by MrFun on 01-15-2001 11:23 PM
I am a novice modifier as well as a CTPII player and have made a few contributions to this forum.

But, like me, there are many modifiers on this forum who continue their projects despite others who complain that modification projects are boring to do while continuing to complain about the gameplay.

To Locutus, Wes, Omni, Harlan, BlueOrange, Dale, MarkG, and others, I would like to say thank you for your past contributions, your present contributions, and your future contributions for all Apolyton Forum users regarding CTPII gameplay.

It must be frustrating at times for you guys to continue what you do in spite of the Activision flaming and whining. But there are guys here who really do appreciate your work. again - thanks

Old January 18, 2001, 16:46   #3
wheathin
Prince

Agreed. I love the mods and packages and fully support those who continue to make them! Keep up the good work!
Old January 19, 2001, 09:24   #4
Pintello
Warlord

Hi All Modders,

I too would like to say that I really appreciate all the work you people put into making CTP and CTP2 games all that they can be. You are appreciated.

Regards,
Timothy Pintello