Old March 1, 2001, 20:34   #1
Steve5304

Local Time: 09:56
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Question on Thaddeus Alexander 28 Civ Map
The Scenario takes a SuperComputer to Run.However i have Discovered something Stupid that i dont think the Editor or while Converting (via BMP2CTP) Realised. that the 13 Barbarian Civs (even tho they have no units....no citys...and are not involved in the game) Actually Take Turns ! Furthermore if you Delete the Barbarian Civs you can play a Good Paced Game with the 15 Civs you were intended to play with. Which brings me to somthing else ...After Changing the C2g File to a .Scn and then opening it in a Text Editor I saw the Strange list that looked like this...... ƒ¼wWƒ¸wWƒxWƒRussiaƒ¼wWƒ¸wWƒxWƒTurksƒ¼wWƒ¸wWƒxWƒ Barbariansƒ¼wWƒ¸wWƒxWƒBarbariansƒ¼wWƒ¸wWƒxWƒ etc.....

My Question is if someone knows how to Add Civs....Ide like someone to tell me how to delete them.

----------------------------------------
I an Orange is called an Orange, Why is a Banana not called a yellow? -Troll
Old March 1, 2001, 20:37   #2
OmniGod
Civilization IV CreatorsCiv4 SP Democracy Game
Prince

Local Time: 04:56
Just a note that it's not Thaddeus', the map was created by Palpatine. As for removing the civs... I'm not quite sure, but you could always just export the map using the editor.... hit ' then /exportmap palp.txt. Then import the map using /importmap palp.txt. This should remove the civs and then you can place them as you wish... Seems sensible... haven't tested it but it sounds good
Old March 2, 2001, 02:00   #3
Steve5304

Local Time: 09:56
Actually this was Alex Creation.....It is the First one not Palpitines. the one with all the Mediterrainian civs. And is called Craddle OF Civilization Scenario. But i will Refer to Palpitine seeing as how he got his up and going (even tho we need somthing from NASA to play it)