Deity Dude
Civilization II MultiplayerDiploGamesCivilization IV: Multiplayer
King

Local Time: 06:15
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Re: Holy Numbskulls, Batman!
Quote:
Originally posted by SuperSneak
So its commonly recognized that Eyes is the best Apolyton has to offer?!? Hmmm...wasn't aware of that.
As posted in another thread: I have challenged Eyes to 2x1x or 1x1x Deity game but he has yet to accept. although he has responded with a lot of great insults and excuses.

Eyes I'm still waiting.

PS - I in know way by these remarks intend to imply that I am the duly ordained representative of Apolyton. I just want to kick Eyes ass.

Last edited by Deity Dude; May 24, 2001 at 13:18.
Old May 24, 2001, 14:21   #33
drake
King

Jeez, Deity Dude, you're practically neighbors with strategicking, you know the guy? Is he as much a putz in real life as he is on the forums ?
Old May 24, 2001, 15:19   #34
SlowwHand
inmate
Civilization II MultiplayerApolytoners Hall of FameGameLeague
Deity

Local Time: 05:15
Either Deity Dude is a different "character" than Strat, or I've whooped on the same individual twice as much as I was aware.
Old May 24, 2001, 16:20   #35
SuperSneak
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

Local Time: 02:15
It seems like there needs to be a Round Robin/Best Ball/Scramble 3 man tourney to decide this issue.

I propose teams fielded by the following contingents:

Aussie Team: I think there are at least three decent players from this area.

Apolyton Old Timers: I'm thinking a Ming/Rah/Berz type team here.

Apolyton Up and Comers: Slowwhand, War4, ?

Mealy Mouthed Punkz1: Eyes, Markusf, ?

Mealy Mouthed Punkz2: Strategiking2/?/?

others.......? Vlad? etc?

Now all we need is Cavebear to sort it all out.
never neglectful, never indulgent.
Old May 24, 2001, 16:22   #36
Eyes_Of_Night
King

Deity dude I have asked you about 3 times to play and each time you're in some little zone game beating up on newbies. Your biggest boast is that you're undefeated on the zone. WOOOOHOOOO!!! Great, I went undefeated for practically a year on gameleague. Sorry, but this 3 on 3 is far more important than adding another newbie casualty to my list.

Drake, if you haven't noticed, this topic has more views than any other topic so just shut up.

Saves will be taken for every turn, markus has a program that saves each turn. As for our strategy strategicking, lets face it, you couldn't hope to beat my duel strategy and this strategy goes far far beyond my duel strategy. We can claim what no other can....perfection. If you somehow were able to match our expansion speed you'd never be able to match our incredible trade speed. Not only that, but I alone can fend off you and the other 2 militarilly with ease. If Markus even helped a little we'd have nothing to worry about. Lets face it, this strategy is unbeatable, we spent hours making it that way. And to top it off, we had nukes by 700BC with only 2 players, with 3 we'll do it even faster. So by 2000BC we'll have dragoons. I sure hope you can match that, especially since there will be no tech stealing. Unless of course you'd like to allow city bribes....
Old May 24, 2001, 17:51   #37
Deity Dude
King

Quote:
Originally posted by EyesOfNight
Deity dude I have asked you about 3 times to play and each time you're in some little zone game beating up on newbies. Your biggest boast is that you're undefeated on the zone. WOOOOHOOOO!!! Great, I went undefeated for practically a year on gameleague. Sorry, but this 3 on 3 is far more important than adding another newbie casualty to my list.
FIRST: Twice, within a half hour period, you zoned me and asked me to quit a game I was in to play you. (Personally, I think the only reason you offered then was because you knew I was already playing and you could then say you offered and I refused) Like I told you then, I thought it would be rude to quit a game that I and others started in good faith because you showed up. Sorry that is just a difference between me and you. I did on both occasions, however, ask you to setup a time to play. You refused. Set one up here - I am available weeknights and most weekends. MY PREDICTION IS THAT YOU WON'T

SECOND: You offered to play a "2x2x Deity Small World Take it or Leave it" But that wasn't the challenge. If you want to play that also we can but, the challenge was 2x1x or 1x1x Deity, random map, rules and map size to be determined. $50 wager - Ming or someone else can hold the money.

THIRD: I didn't "boast" about being undefeated in the zone. (I have no way of even compiling a record in the zone because most games people quit by 1000bc.) What happened was, you insulted me and others during my game with constant zone messages. (Its amazing all the time you have for insults but never have time for a game). Anyways, one of them basically said I was a newbie and never accomplished anything. I responded that it was possible to accomplish something without joining your league. At which time you bragged about your accomplishments and asked what why I thought I could beat you and I said I didn't think I had lost game in the zone on 2x1x Deity. It was a response not a "boast"

WHAT IT COMES DOWN TO IS THIS. I KEEP CHALLENGING YOU. YOU KEEP REFUSING.

Your excuses are getting as old as your insults. If the true reason you wont play me is because of your undetermined 3 on 3 match. I can wait for that to finish. But when that finishes, PLEASE DON"T COME UP WITH A NEW EXCUSE.

JUST PLAY ME, BEAT ME, EARN $50 and that will be the end of it. (If you can)

Last edited by Deity Dude; May 24, 2001 at 18:23.
Old May 24, 2001, 18:05   #38
StrategicKing2
Chieftain

Local Time: 10:15
I laugh at your strategy. Even if it works like you say it will, and I have seen no evidence of this brilliant strategy in operation between you two, it will be a one time thing. I will see everything you do and duplicate it next time. There is no perfect strategy if both sides use the same "best ..perfect" strategy. You cant out build me I am as maticulaus a builder as there ever was in civ2. I have mastered no hut no wonder games.
Your offer has been recorded, now its time for the counter offer:
1) ill take "nappy" as MY partner
2) large board
3) tech stealing allowed, full bribe game(ill be in democracy before you will ever be able to bribe my citys. To suggest that it is some great benifit to me not to have city bribing sickens me and just shows how empty and arrogant you are)
Old May 24, 2001, 18:08   #39
Deity Dude
King

Quote:
Originally posted by drake
Jeez, Deity Dude, you're practically neighbors with strategicking, you know the guy?
Don't know him. I've seen him in the zone a few times but we've never played.
Old May 24, 2001, 18:13   #40
Deity Dude
King

Quote:
Originally posted by SlowwHand
Either Deity Dude is a different "character" than Strat, or I've whooped on the same individual twice as much as I was aware.
Hmmm - I'm not sure what you mean by that. Please explain. I will say that I am not Strategicking if that's helpful.
Old May 24, 2001, 18:32   #41
StrategicKing2
Chieftain

Michigan is the largest state east of the mississippi. It has over 10,000,000 residents. While we live with in 20 miles of each other, we dont know each other. Though, if you want a game deity dude, send a note my way. If you need sportscards, goto the wenseday show in Royal Oak on I-75 and 11 mile at the elks.
Or, you can goto Gibralter down in Taylor in 3 weekends, or my soon to be opened card shop in Livonia.
Old May 24, 2001, 18:49   #42
Eyes_Of_Night
King

Excuse me, but Nappy wants to play on OUR team, not yours. And I find it really funny that you're trying to bargain with players. As for tech stealing and bribing, that's fine. I have nothing against that. Find your own players though, we have ours. 2x1x, King, city bribe and tech stealing allowed, premade map by Cavebear, villages only. I think a large map would be best for 6 players. 1 team on one giant continent, the other team on the other giant continent accross the sea. We're ready to play this weekend, that is if you can find anyone that will actually play on your team.

"I will see everything you do and duplicate it next time. There is no perfect strategy if both sides use the same "best ..perfect" strategy. You cant out build me I am as maticulaus a builder as there ever was in civ2. I have mastered no hut no wonder games. "

Don't make me laugh. You have never been able to best me and you never will. Find some players and make good on this challenge, I'm growing bored of you incessant ranting that is becoming nothing more than a way to stall. Call or fold, but make a decision. I have more important things to do than waste my time making you look like a fool for the hundredth time.

As for you Deity dude, you're beginning to sound like so many others. You are a liar. I said I would play 2x1x and I asked you on 3 different days. Since you lied, you can continue to rant to no avail. You are no longer even worthy of my scorn. Beat some good players on here and then I will get in contact with you. Until then, get your own topic, I'm tired of seeing your posts on here rookie.

Ming I'd appreciate it if you deleted or moved his posts on here to another topic please.
Old May 24, 2001, 19:23   #43
Deity Dude
King

Quote:

As for you Deity dude, Since you lied, you can continue to rant to no avail. You are no longer even worthy of my scorn.

Ming I'd appreciate it if you deleted or moved his posts on here to another topic please.
As I predicted you would find a new excuse not play me. We can argue about what was said in our zone messages but it proves nothing. If you truly had wanted to play me you would post a time on this public forum that I would more than likely accept or if I was unable I would post aleternate time. It's too easy, and makes no sense, to say you would have played me but now you won't because I lied about a zone message - which I didn't.

That may be the most ludicrous excuse yet.

I can understand why you want Ming to remove my posts. It must be pretty embarassing to have to keep ducking me and coming up with new excuses.
Old May 24, 2001, 19:37   #44
drake
King

Quote:
Drake, if you haven't noticed, this topic has more views than any other topic so just shut up.
Everyone likes it when you show up eyes, theres something to talk about. People like having a black sheep around. In case you havent noticed theres a serious love/hate relationship with you, people just love your bs. What can I say, I love it too

But asking me to go away and stop harassing you and your butt pirates is ridiculous! It's part of the territory of being an antisocial degenerate

I'd love to get in your **** fight and say I'm better at your arcade game than you, like some of the other retards around here, but I know I'm not. I have nothing to prove, I don't care if people think I'm good or not. I don't need that validation. I can fall asleep knowing that I'm not great at civ.......can you?

!Back on to the repulsive debate!
Old May 24, 2001, 20:45   #45
StrategicKing2
Chieftain

Well, guess this game will never happen then.
Old May 25, 2001, 00:22   #46
markusf
King

Quote:
Originally posted by StrategicKing2
Well, guess this game will never happen then.
Your getting even better, last tribe game you at least played the first 10 turns before you quit.
Old May 25, 2001, 00:30   #47
Eyes_Of_Night
King

Why don't you just come out and admit that you don't stand a chance against the combined power of Nappy, Markus, and I. Now make your surrender official so that I might parade around with your head upon my pike.

As for you Deity, no. I am just simply at a stage where I don't care what the lesser players think. The fact is that your posts are polluting my topic and I'd rather carry on this discussion on another thread, so go make one.
Old May 25, 2001, 00:39   #48
SunTzu
Prince

You all are obviously bloated unfriendly 25year olds that have no friends and have to hang out with high school kids to have fun. And you have to show off you man hood or lack there of on the internet by boasting that your the biggest loser with the most time on your hands to actually become and expert at the game.
StrategicKing2 and Eyes
Get a ****ing life!
Old May 25, 2001, 00:44   #49
deity
DiploGamesCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization II Multiplayer
Emperor

Local Time: 22:15
Quote:
edit...
As for you Deity, no. I am just simply at a stage where I don't care what the lesser players think. The fact is that your posts are polluting my topic and I'd rather carry on this discussion on another thread, so go make one.
I just thought I better make it clear that deity, which is me, is NOT Deity Dude!

I think Eyes might have me confused; and another elderly statesman of the boards also got me confused earlier today!

So, deity of THE DEITIANS is moi, spotless and unpretentious...

Deity Dude is an imposter who should get a better 'handle' of his name
Old May 25, 2001, 00:49   #50
deity
DiploGamesCivilization IV: MultiplayerCivilization II Multiplayer
Emperor

Local Time: 22:15
Quote:
Originally posted by SlowwHand
he he

see above!!!
Old May 25, 2001, 00:49   #51
Eyes_Of_Night
King

Yes suntzu, I can see that you obviously have a life because you come on and post your contempt for us losers. I had no idea that being the moderator of a forum was considered the "in" thing to do among highschool kids these days. I bet you're Mr. Popular with the ladies aren't you? Do you tell tales of your heroic battles with spammers and your awe inspiring accounts of editing posts? I remember when I was in highschool, ALL of the popular people were moderators in forums, especially the star trek forum, that was considered one of the coolest things to do. I don't know what you inbreeds have in Arkansas, but here in Florida we have this thing called college. And if you want to be cool in college, you can't get by without moderating a forum because it is WAY cool. Maybe if I ever moderate a forum I'll be as cool as you someday.
Old May 25, 2001, 01:22   #52
SunTzu
Prince

Someday Eyes Someday your dreams will come true and you will get a life and moderate a forum
Old May 25, 2001, 01:51   #53
Rasputin
lifer
DiploGamesThe Courts of Candle'Bre
Deity

Local Time: 20:15
more like a nightmare to do moderation...
GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71
Old May 25, 2001, 02:34   #54
Alexander's Horse
Civilization II MultiplayerApolytoners Hall of Fame
Deity

This forum is getting more entertaining than the OT

Does Eyes represent us

Oh well - may the best rules.txt win!

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?
Old May 25, 2001, 08:49   #55
StrategicKing2
Chieftain

Whats the matter, is "nappy" your lap dog. Does he have to play with you to be good? Does he fear playing you cause he knows that your a god at this game? Ill never be able to find others to play. I picked "nappy" because i heard he was a big wheel around here and was damn good. To refuse to play with me would be tantimount to rebuking all the good that I heard about him. And by the way, speak for yourself fathead, maybe "nappy" would want to join my side in a game verse you 2.
Old May 25, 2001, 08:55   #56
Alexander's Horse
Civilization II MultiplayerApolytoners Hall of Fame
Deity

I've got it! Twins separated at birth!

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?
Old May 25, 2001, 09:17   #57
drake
King

Not a bad theory AH

Encore encore! More entertainment court jesters!
Old May 25, 2001, 09:42   #58
SlowwHand
inmate
Civilization II MultiplayerApolytoners Hall of FameGameLeague
Deity

What we have here is a talkathon.
Pretty good strategy all in all.
Talk until one's ears are numb, and can't hear the troops coming.
Old May 25, 2001, 11:11   #59
SuperSneak
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

Local Time: 02:15
Yep...a good old fashioned fillibuster!
"The floor recognizes the congenital idiot from the Zone. You have 3 years to present your case, sir."
never neglectful, never indulgent.
Old May 25, 2001, 11:46   #60
Rasputin
lifer
DiploGamesThe Courts of Candle'Bre
Deity

more like siamese twins, still joined at the head sharing the one brain ...-
GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71