View Poll Results: Are you infavor of increased ally effectiveness in time of war?
Yes 6 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old May 26, 2001, 14:54   #1
manofthehour
Warlord

Local Time: 10:23
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Trade and diplomacy
Well one of the things that I am most excited about for CIV3 is the new trade. One of the reasons I am so excited about this is it will make the diplomcy have much more depth.

Now you can trade items for a number of other items. Now in oder the start a conquest you will have to trade with other nations. Also this will force the computer to talk to you other than when it wants to demand one of your technologies because it will need some of your goods.

Also allies in CIV2 that did very little good in CIV2 can now help you fight eniemies without sending forces if you ask them to embargo other civs. For example one of the reasons that the Japenese attacked Pearl Harbor was that the US had refused to trade oil to them.

One of the things that I want Firaxis to consider lowering the population cost of settlers and worker. Instead of 2 pop points settlers should be 1 and workers a 1/2. Also try and make your allies help your conquest more than a tank and a warroir in 1900.

Also does anyone know wither or not you will be able to build a tile imporovement that allows you to increase you site and will the Great libary carry over from CTP.
Conor
Old May 26, 2001, 15:40   #2
Inverse Icarus
Emperor

Local Time: 05:23
Local Date: October 31, 2010
1/2

you crack smoking hussie.

sit down.