Old August 24, 2001, 03:36   #151
SITS
King

Local Time: 10:27
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Turn 2255 to Paul

Me too!
'No room for human error, and really it's thousands of times safer than letting drivers do it. But the one in ten million has come up once again, and the the cause of the accident is sits, something in the silicon.' - The Gold Coast - Kim Stanley Robinson

'Feels just like I can take a thousand miles in my stride hey yey' - Oh, Baby - Rhianna
Old August 24, 2001, 05:34   #152
Horus
Warlord

I do like the huge map setting rather much, and I would like to use it once again.

And, as we are already tinkering with the tournament rules, (1) I would like to suggest the AI factions to be tweaked a bit (maybe even pacted with each other?).

(2) Acc. start with slow progress migth be a good option too, or?

(3) It would be nice to setup the game as an IP conncetion for the first few rounds, to get things going.

These are just some suggestions I am sure you guys have better ideas for a wonderful game.

(4) Btw, I will soon be away and return on Sunday afternoon, so you got Saturday of
Old August 24, 2001, 10:45   #153
Paul
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

Local Time: 11:27
2255 to Horus
Old August 26, 2001, 01:34   #154
SITS
King

Time for a new thread which can be found here.

I too would like a huge map and I think having the three AI pacted together would be good. It would be nice if the CMN set it up so they were maybe all together and the humans around the outside. Hey maybe make the dominate AI one of the aliens?

Not sure about accelerated start-up but I would agree to having quite a lot of units to get the game going faster. This would have to be tailored to fit in with the various factions etc but it would mean a quicker start but each of us would have the control.

An IP start would be nice if it can be done....
'No room for human error, and really it's thousands of times safer than letting drivers do it. But the one in ten million has come up once again, and the the cause of the accident is sits, something in the silicon.' - The Gold Coast - Kim Stanley Robinson

'Feels just like I can take a thousand miles in my stride hey yey' - Oh, Baby - Rhianna