Local Date: October 31, 2010
Here is the new list:

-Anatolia
-Marquis de Sodaq
-MBloomIII
-Rasputin
-Crowatbitemedotcom

Rasputin,

There's no real time frame for the game but don't wait too long before playing and posting. I think two or three days is plenty. Please post here and be imaginative when you write your journal. No one is expecting great writing (mine certainly isn't) but make it interesting to read. As you probably read, MBloomIII has been conscripted by his domestic government and won't be able to take his turn this week. So, you're up. Good luck and try to find someone for us to fight with
Old June 20, 2001, 11:29   #32
Jaguar
C4DG Sarantium
Emperor

Local Time: 06:34
Could I join?

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005
Old June 20, 2001, 18:30   #33
marcuspeddle
Iron CiversCivilization IV PBEM
Emperor

Local Time: 19:34
The new, new list.

-Anatolia
-Marquis de Sodaq
-MBloomIII
-Rasputin
-Crowatbitemedotcom
-firedragon
Old June 22, 2001, 18:19   #34
Rasputin
lifer
DiploGamesThe Courts of Candle'Bre
Deity

Local Time: 20:34
ok have downlaoded the file, will play it later today and post my response later, ten turns i play , is that right???
GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71
Old June 22, 2001, 21:23   #35
marcuspeddle
Emperor

Turns
Hi Rasputin,

We're taking 20 turns each until about 1750. Have fun! I'm looking forward to seeing what you'll do with the kingdom.
Old June 23, 2001, 00:22   #36
Rasputin
lifer
Deity

well i hope i live upto the previous standards, I have never palyed one of these before, i hav epalyed a few MP diplo games with some quite lovely posts (IMHO) to cover the Role playing side of things .....

If this is as much fun as i think it is i will have to entice a few more of my fellow aussie sto give it a try...
Old June 23, 2001, 06:40   #37
Rasputin
lifer
Deity

In the Year 1AD a strange apparition appeared over the city of Persoplois, the Persina Capital, Many later described it as some sort of great light , others denied that anything had actually happened at all.
But soon after this event a new leader rose to the throne of Persia, King Rasputin I. Claiming to be led by some divine force he soon had a large following as he promised great expansion for the nation. All the elders of each city sent their virgin daughters to the Palace to become the harem of Rasputin I.
The first act of King Rasputin was to deal with the unhappy people in Susa and with this accomplished and all citys ordered to send out new citizens to found even more citys. The first decade of King Raz was finished.

10AD The National census was undertaken and it was discovered that Persia had grown to 600 000 citizens . A national holiday was decalred and King Raz settled down with his harem for the day. During the 2nd decade of King Rasputin I , Rasputin prophesied of a far off nation known as Romans being destroyed by another bnation known as Carthoginians. But the people disregarded this proclamation as they knew they were all alone in htis world. But King Raz oredered one fleet home as an escape for him and his harem (just in case). The rest of the fleet continued to explore the North East seas.

20AD Another national holiday proclaimed and a new city built between Pasargadae and Antioch , which was to become home of Rasputin's harem and where he sujourned during the long summer months, this new city was named Raz Beach.

30ADWord arrived back from the fleet that our trusty Diplomat team had negotiated with some natives they found in a local hut on islands to our east , the natives graciously gave 50 Gold in tribute. Another new city was built on the south coast of our small island home, this city was named Tyre ( King rasputin told the people in years to come this place would be home of a great invention called the wheel, aslo known as tyres) agai nthe people jsut smiled knowingly and ignored him

40AD Citizens from Gordium and Pasargadae decided to split and find their own citys, this was greeted by celebration from King Rasputin who once again went to Raz beach.

50AD The following annoncement ws made by the Persian Scientists " The Persian People are fascinated and awed by the forces of nature surrounding them. Earthquakes, storms and other phenomena are generally regarded as signs from heaven. Individuals and groups have arisen and formulated explanations for these events, they have now passed that knowledge along to the nation. The priests and priestesses of Persia, often called oracles, claim union with the divine through meditation and trance-like contemplation. This primative mysticism offers the people of Persia the first, tenuous links with the powers that shaped our world."

60AD Warriors were set to garrison Raz Beach after many citizens had joined this lovely holiday resort.

70AD The city of Tyre also was garrisoned by Warriors. Fleet continues to sail north , but discovers magical forces to the north preventing further travel so they head south east.

80AD Citizens from Antioch head out to found new city. The people of Susa who for the past century had been building a great Statue to be named "Colossus" suddenly discoverd their construction had fallen down and now resembleds some form of Pyramids, King Rasputin visited the site and decided this would make a great place to store the nations excess food. another national holiday proclaimed. The wandering citizens of Gordium discovered a great new city site with plenty of fishing spots and settled to make a ne wcity called Sardis (this was the name later given to a small form of fish found of the coast Sardines became a wonderful delicacy especially on toast). The wandering citizens from Pasargadae also found a new home and built a city called Samaria on the island to the east of Persian Central. (This city was so named as the people when they arrived there declared ' Wow this would be some area to build a city in')

90AD The people of Arbela sent forth a load of camels loaded to the hilt with some of their finest wines. Word had come to them that the people in Antioch were Wine Conisgours (Antioch of course was later to be World wide headquarters of A/A)

100AD Very quiet on the home front , while the fleets explored eastwards

110AD Much population increase, much activitiy at Raz Beach

120AD Persian Scientists announce a new form of government , to be called The Republic, but King Rasputin I rejects calls for a change, he says it will only make the people sad.

130AD Paragadae has another town meeting and resolves to split again, the happy citizens of Tarsus build a new city of Hamadam (no particualr reason for the name)

140AD Another census reveals the population is now 700,000 The camels from down south arive in Antioch and much wine is consumed, the best bottles sent to Raz beach for the harem. Word of barbarians near Gordium arrive at palace , but everyone was drunk so disregarded the info. Fortunatly the local governeor of Gordium had trained up two battalions of hosremen to protect his domain. The barbarian archers were soon dispatched.

150AD Further revelling and merryment across the nation, fleets stil lat sea

160AD King Rasputin I orders more citizens to go looking for more city spots. Expand expand expand

170AD New cities founded on more islands to north.

180AD The people are growing tired of their old king who is rumoured now to be over 200 yrs old, no sign of him for the past twenty years. Word arrives of some foreign nation building a major wonder called the colossus.

190AD Further barbarian activity near Gordium causes loss of one battalian of horsemen. Still no sign of Raputin I , rumours abound that he is actually dead , and that his harem are now running the nation. Another city built by citizens on main island

200AD Persians are very unhappy now, the larger citys are now very frustrated with the missing Rasputin. Rioting breaks out in various towns

In the 200 years of his reign 8 new citys had been built, a magnificent food storage area knows as the Pyramids were built and the population had grwon from 600 000 to 1 060 000 .....
Attached Files:
File Type: sav ad210.sav (139.9 KB, 4 views)

Last edited by Rasputin; June 23, 2001 at 10:46.
Old June 23, 2001, 22:51   #38
Jaguar
C4DG Sarantium
Emperor

Local Time: 06:34
I just downloaded the save to look at it... its been MGEd so i can't play.

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005
Old June 23, 2001, 23:34   #39
marcuspeddle
Emperor

Another new list
Here it is again. If you want to join the game please make sure you have the MGE.

-Anatolia
-Marquis de Sodaq
-MBloomIII
-Rasputin
-Crowatbitemedotcom

You're up, Crow.
Old June 24, 2001, 08:08   #40
Rasputin
lifer
Deity

well it was great fun to take a nation started by some oen else and lead them in new directions, can recommend it to anyone ...

And as for correct version, dotn people read the full thread before asking to join??
Old June 24, 2001, 16:42   #41
crowatbitemedotcom
Prince

Local Time: 04:34
Hey guys,

I got the ad210 save. I should have my results posted Wed. night. I'm getting quite busy at work so this might be my one and only chance to have a turn in this game.

Crow
Old June 27, 2001, 06:08   #42
Rasputin
lifer
Deity

this is such a cool concept, pity only one game started, maybe we need another one to keep us busy !!!
Old June 27, 2001, 08:15   #43
Hydey
Civilization II Democracy GameCivilization II Multiplayer
Emperor

This looks cool
What a great idea, I would love to play in a game of this kind. If you could squeeze me in I would be very happy but if not I am happy to wait for another game to start.

ps I will be away for a week from the 30th june till the 7th july

Thanks

Hydey the no-limits man. :(
Old June 27, 2001, 22:01   #44
crowatbitemedotcom
Prince

210 AD – King Crow rises from the chaos following Rasputin's departure to lead the Persian people in their quest for world dominance.

His first order of business is to contact all other nations of this planet. To accomplish this his learned council suggests building an embassy. The great traveler Marco Polo is commissioned for the project.

220 AD – Tarsus builds Beads caravan with hopes of reaching the far off cities of Cardiff and Karakorum, start building settlers
Send trireme w/dip south and east; other triremes explore south and northeast.
Susa builds barracks and order is restored.

Persepolis completes MPE for 100g.

With the wonder of MPE, the Persian people first learn of others inhabiting this planet.
The Celts are the first contacted, they give WC for Republic, and a peace treaty is signed.
The wealthy Japanese refuse to trade knowledge or even have the courtesy to sign a peace treaty.
The Vikings trade Pottery for the Republic and sign a peace treaty.
Aztecs merely sign a peace treaty.
Carthaginians want war with the Vikings, but they are refused. A peace treaty is not signed.
Mongols want war on Carthaginians, they are refused, and no peace treaty is signed.
King Crow deems Marco Polo a failure, as no maps or gold have resulted from its use. Only the knowledge of WC and Pottery has come from the embassy. King Crow has Marco Polo thrown in the palace dungeon, but the embassy lives on.

Wise men counsel learning about the movements and positions of the stars.

230 AD – Antioch builds settlers, production is changed to caravan.
Settlers from Raz Beach transported to island north of Samaria to found a new city.
Dariush Kabur completes warriors and starts phalanx.

An emissary from Genghis Khan requests an audience, again asking for war against the Vikings. He is again refused.

Our spies report that the Viking government has been overthrown.

240 AD – Gordium builds a hides caravan with the hope of reaching the Aztec city of Tenochtitlan. Production changed to settlers.

King Crow demands tribute from the Celts, they declare war. This situation is repeated with all other inhabitants of our world. They will soon see the foolishness of lack of tribute. If only they can be found…

250 AD - Settlers from Raz Beach found city of Zohak.

Vikings and Mongols sign secret alliance against Persians. How secret can it be if the Persians know of it?

Persian wise men discover Astronomy, start on University.
Carthaginians have started a great project, Lighthouse.

260 AD – Samaria builds settlers, starts phalanx.
Sardis builds settlers, starts phalanx.
Pasargadae builds beads caravan for Trondheim. Starts on second caravan.
Persepolis builds temple.

270 AD – Arbela makes silver caravan for travel to Tenochtitlan.
Persepolis starts Copernicus’ Observatory.

280 AD – Hamadan builds settlers.
Bactra builds wine caravan for Carthage.
Swamps around Pasargadae start to be drained. This will become a great city, if only the swamps could be made productive.

290 AD – Tyre builds beads caravan
Dariush Kabir builds phalanx to be sent with settlers north to found another city.

300 AD – A very quiet decade in the Persian Empire.

310 AD – Raz Beach builds wine caravan
Gordium builds settlers.
Samaria builds phalanx

320 AD – University
Tarsus builds settlers
Susa builds wine caravan
Istakhr is founded on the island east of Zohak. Phalanx will be close behind.
Jinjan founded northwest of Dariush Kabir, phalanx from Dariush Kabir joins city.

Aztecs abandon Great Library

330 AD – Ergili builds settlers
Pasargadae builds spice caravan
Vikings and Carthaginians sign secret alliance against Persians. It seems as if the entire world is allying against the Persian Empire.

340 AD – Another quiet decade in the empire

350 AD – Gulhaman builds settlers.
Trireme from Pasargadae drops diplomat on island to east for exploration and returns west.

360 AD – Dariush Kabur builds settlers
Antioch builds trireme to take caravans from Arbels and Raz Beach to unknown destinations.
Zohak completes phalanx.

370 AD – Samaria builds settlers
Wise men discover construction
Settlers from Sardis found suburb of Borazjan, phalanx from Gordion garrisons town
Caravan enters hut and discovers ancient scrolls describing Feudalism.

380 AD – Bactra builds settlers
Susa builds temple to placate unruly citizens
Scribes report that Carthage has built a Lighthouse

390 AD – Hamadan builds settlers
Tyre builds wine caravan
Empire exceeds 2,000,000 citizens
Settlers from Hamadan build city of Heart, phalanx from Hamadan garrisons the new city

400 AD –King Crow retires from ruling.
He leaves an empire with 21 cities and 2.13 million people to his successor.
Attached Files:
File Type: sav da_a400.sav (141.7 KB, 2 views)
Old June 28, 2001, 04:50   #45
rixxe
Prince

Local Time: 11:34
May I join it too ??
Old June 28, 2001, 05:07   #46
marcuspeddle
Emperor

Hydey,
I'll put you on the list and you can start when you come back from holidays. I assume you have MGE.

Rixxe,
You can join if you have MGE.

I'm going to take my turn and then I'll post a new list.
Old June 28, 2001, 07:23   #47
Rasputin
lifer
Deity

i knew this concept would catch on... Welcome hydey a fellow aussie....

The best part of succession games (aprat from all the fun is tha tyou can paly it while waiting for enough MP people to roll up..)

I think we may need to start another one for all the newcomers !!
Old June 28, 2001, 07:41   #48
rixxe
Prince

Quote:
Originally posted by Anatolia
Rixxe,
You can join if you have MGE.
So you can add me to the list...
Old June 28, 2001, 08:40   #49
Marquis de Sodaq
King

Quote:
Originally posted by Rasputin
i knew this concept would catch on...
I think we may need to start another one for all the newcomers !!
I had the same thought, and have started a thread in this forum. Click
HERE
to find out more!

I've decided to try something different, to use a real world map. Basically because the civ map generator sucks. Only 2 have signed up so far...

The gift of speech is given to many,
intelligence to few.
Old June 28, 2001, 16:17   #50
Rasputin
lifer
Deity

yep been there and joined the lsit !!!
Old June 29, 2001, 00:25   #51
marcuspeddle
Emperor

My turn
King Anatolia Darius' son decides to take the throne but almost regrets doing so. Many of the cities in the empire are in revolt. Anatolia Darius II decides to slow down expansion and concentrate on making his people happy. He starts building temples and marketplaces.

420 CE - Dakyanus founded
460 CE - Bampur founded
510 CE - Tureng Tepe founded (not bad for wanting to slow down expansion )
520 CE - First foreign city discovered! It is called Cardiff. Barbarians land near Tureng Tepe. The people are alarmed as they have no militia and the royal coffers have no funds to send them military help (it was mostly spent building temples to put down revolts)
530 CE - Silver is sold to the Celts and the profits used to pay for mercenaries to protect Tureng Tepe.
540 CE - More barbarians land at Tureng Tepe. Banking system invented. The king decides to create a class of mounted soldier known as a knight to protect the people from barbarians and set a moral standard for all the people. Some loser named St. Augustine puts Persia at the bottom of his economic successes list. Wait until we get those marketplaces built! We won't be selling his books there, that's for sure. Tureng Tepe successfully defends against the first barbarian wave.
550 CE - Extensive irrigation projects are started and many cities set up marketplaces. A hostile Celtic emmissary visits the king and demands the secret of philosophy. Hoping that such knowledge will enlighten the Celts and make them peaceful, the king agrees to teach them. The Celts become friendly but not friendly enough to share their maps.
560 CE - Tureng Tepe defeats the remaining barbarians. Persepolis completes the observatory. The merchants of the capital honour the king by paying to improve his throne room.

The king continues his plan of improving the economy and infrastructure of his kingdom until 600 CE when he suddenly realises he's 220 years old and up for retirement.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New List:
-Anatolia
-Marquis de Sodaq
-MBloomIII
-Rasputin
-Rixxe
-Hydey

Marquis, you're up next.
Old June 29, 2001, 04:46   #52
marcuspeddle
Emperor

Oops, here's the save file.
Attached Files:
File Type: sav darius600.sav (142.6 KB, 2 views)
Old June 30, 2001, 18:31   #53
Marquis de Sodaq
King

600ce - Darius Marquius ascends to the Persian throne. He consults with the demographers, and is not very impressed. The economy is weak, so he decides to continue the efforts to improve that area. Camel breeders are given special tax breaks to encourage caravan building. Cities with slow growth switch production to harbors. To address the rampant unhappiness, the new king orders a stronger military presence in every city.

620ce - Wise men create a code of chivalry. Distressed damsels feel a wave of relief as courteous men rush to their aid. The army decides these fellows could be put to good use. The wise men are directed to concoct a more efficient economic system. Various cities construct marketplaces and harbors, and the occasional courthouse to order naysayers to do time in the pokey.

640ce - King Marquius makes peace with the Aztecs, and trades for the knowledge of iron working. He then makes peace with the Mongols, who scoff at acquiring knowledge that could enlighten them. Losers. Later the Carthaginians agree to a peace treaty, and trade the knowledge of engineering. The king shares a drink with Hannibal, and they part on rather good terms. He then contacts the Vikings, who demand tribute. King Marquius tells them to shove it up their collective bunghole, and offers a peace treaty instead. They accept, and trade us knowledge of the wheel. Barrow makers gleefully receive this news, scheming new ways to put the technology to use.

650ce - Wine caravan arrives in Cardiff. The Celts are downright hostile, but cough up 320 gold for the wine. They get drunk, beginning a long-standing tradition. More marketplaces are built.

670ce - The Japanese are contacted, but snub an offer of peace and demand tribute. The king decides this worthless scum should be eradicated from the face of the earth. Sushi restaurants in the capital are burned down.

680ce - Wise men present a new economics at the palace. The king decides it is good and does not behead the lot of them. Instead, he decides they should organize a new religion, as there are too many gods. There should be only one, he says, thinking to himself that he ought to be it...

730ce - An aimlessly wandering caravan discovers 50g in a hut.

750ce - The wise men present their new monotheism to the king. Although they don't call him god, he is pleased and sets them to organizing a new spirit of invention in which the kingdom's creative minds can flourish. Construction of a great trading company and a giant chapel begin. Caravans will be gathered from across the kingdom to aid in the construction.

760ce - The latest book review pamphlet arrives in the mail. Some clown named Machiavelli describes the Persians as being in a pathetic state of wealth. The king is not amused, and continues to have marketplaces constructed.

780ce - Carthage reports the completion of King Richard's Crusade, and the Mongols build the Oracle. "Worthless wonders, anyway" grumbles king Marquius.

790ce - A shipload of beads arrives in Jinjan, and the empire gains 60 gold from the deal.

800ce - Gems mined near Dariush Kabir arrive in Ghulaman, the kingdom squeezes out 66 gold.

810ce - Beads from Tarsus are sent to the capitol, and the taxmen shake down the merchants for a fine sum of 72 gold. King Darius Marquius consults the demographers for the state of the kingdom. There are 5.4 million Persians, more than any other peoples. Persopolis and Susa are among the 5 best places to live in the entire world. The people are literate, healthy, and produce more goods than any other peoples. To the king's pleasure, the economists report that Persian income has almost doubled during his reign, from $12 to $23 per capita. He then goes off to bed and dies. The people don't care, as they are too busy counting their cash. O, cruel fate...
Attached Files:
File Type: sav da_a810.sav (143.6 KB, 2 views)
Old July 1, 2001, 20:04   #54
MBloomIII
Prince

Local Time: 05:34
810 - Following the untimely death of King Darius Marquis, a quick run-down of the kingdom shows the following.

25 cities; 5,430,000 citizens; 622 gold

The new king, Shah Greenspan, sets down a decree that all fuedal lords shall ensure that each fiefdom is utilizing all workers to ensure maximum trade production. We shall concentrate our efforts on devising an economic system that will be the envy of the entire world.

Our scientists have reported a breakthrough in the field of patent rights. Perhaps now would be a good time to begin a major overhaul of our military system. In order to ensure domestic tranquility and prosperity, we must have the most modern defensive units available. The city of Pasargardae shall begin the construction of a workshop that will hasten the training of modern units. Perhaps after stockpiling a tidy treasury we can set our sites on merging other nations into our corporate structure. The scientists are instructed to begin the quest for a new governmental system that will ensure maximum shareholder wealth.

820 - A painter by the name of Michelangelo in the city of Susa has reported that he will shortly complete a chapel that will bring peace and joy to our citizens. The central treasury rewards his hard work with a MacArthur fellowship that shall hasten the completion of his project.

830 - A wandering caravan on a large, unpopulated island has stumbled across a small village of citizens eager to go out a found a city to the greater corporate good. We shall find an appropriate spot for our new fiefdom.

850 - One of our scientists, Adam Smith, has reported he shall soon have a place that traders can come to exchange their wares. This shall be a great boon to our economy and a small loan is made for the completion of this great product.

880 - The arrival of several caravans to the city of Pasargardae has hastened the completion of our unit workshop. Leonardo ensures us that it will be completed ahead of schedule and under budget. Well done!

The small island fiefdom of Samaria had recently started working on a major project which shall be redirected into a new project shortly.

Our scientists report the development of something they call Democracy. They ensure me that once the people have accepted this new government that trade shall flourish and corruption will be eliminated. I am somewhat skeptical. They shall now begin working towards help our ships navigate the sea better.

890 - The citizens of Samaria have been instructed to redirect their efforts into building a monument to our new democracy.

910 - Our new Democracy is now in place which has given some leftist, tree-hugging wackos a new voice. They seem to have a hard time accepting the transportation of our camels via sea-routes and wish to see all military units abolished. We are forced to raise our luxury rate to appease these extremists but we shall still clear 98 gold and our scientists report they shall be able to cut their R&D time in half.

920 - Another unintended consequence of this new Democracy is the elevated cost of military readiness. Our Board of Directors has ordered each collective to look for ways of downsizing our security without leaving ourselves vulnerable. The advantages of what has become known as Leonardo's Workshop are becoming readily apparent. The people are also greatly comforted by Michelangelo's Chapel. I am honored by the citizens of Tureng Tepe who are holding celebrations on my behalf.

950 - Navigation is complete and now our scientists are researching a new method of projecting weaponry. The citizens of Samaria are again asked to redirect their efforts this time towards a expedition to explore the uncharted seas. A brave captain by the name of Magellan is spearheading the project.

970 - The central bank has issued a low-interest loan to Magellan so that he may complete his project more quickly.

980 - Magellan has set out on his expedition and Leonardo's Workshop has successfully taught our pikeman on how to handle our discovery of gunpowder and trained them to be Musketeers. Our scientists now report they will begin work on discovering the reason things fall when dropped.

The Aztecs are reporting the completion of something they are calling The Great Library. Our scientists have indicated a greater interest in our technologies from the Aztecs. So far it has proven beyond their scope of understanding.

990 - Mr. Greenspan has announced his impending retirement and reports that the collective is on very solid ground financially and the citizens are still celebrating his name in various cities.

1000 - Mr. Greenspan officially steps down.
Attached Files:
File Type: sav da_a1000.sav (144.5 KB, 2 views)
Old July 2, 2001, 17:34   #55
Rasputin
lifer
Deity

wil play my turn as soo ns i get home in 12 hrs time, so should have a save uploaded soon after that.. !!! Woohoo !!!
Old July 3, 2001, 09:44   #56
Rasputin
lifer
Deity

In a landslide election Rasputin of the Labor party won the 1000Ad eleection and took over the running of the Persian Nation

[list=1][*]Approval of the leader was running at 61%[*]Population of 7.64 million[*]GNP of $381 million[*]Mfg goods of 203 tonne[*]Land under PErsian control 1015 Sq miles[*]64% of the people were literate[*]21% of the peopel were known to have diseases[*]There was no polltuion in the whole country[*]Life expectancy was 43Yrs[*]each family had 4.1 children[*]National service was enforced for 3 yrs (age 16-19)[*]Average income $72 a year[*]62 productivity points[/list=1]

After 200 years the following ifo was realeased
[list=1][*]Approval of the leader had increased to 68%[*]Population grown to 10.94million[*]GNP of $660 million[*]Mfg goods of 238 tonne[*]Land under PErsian control 1201 Sq miles[*]64% of the people were literate[*]only 18% of the peopel were known to have diseases[*]There was no polltuion in the whole country[*]Life expectancy was upro 47Yrs[*]each family had 4.2 children[*]National service was enforced for only 3 yrs (age 17-19)[*]Average income $117 a year[*]64 productivity points[/list=1]

President Raz Spent big on his election promises of mass growth.. Aquaducts an dmarketplaces and temples and harbours were built across the nation.
Many new discoveries were made along the way too.. the people were becoming very inteligent and this please Preisdent Rasputin
The last decree of Rasputin before passing away on hte 20 September 1200AD was for all city sto produce trade with Foriegn civs..

Unfortuantly the Celts decided that our Trading ships made good target practice and they sunk a fleet in the eastern oceans bound for Carthage...

So War is at hand !!!!!!!
Attached Files:
File Type: sav da_a1200.sav (146.1 KB, 3 views)
Old July 4, 2001, 03:07   #57
rixxe
Prince

Please remove me from the list, I can't play, these savegames don't work on my computer, and I don't know why,...
Old July 4, 2001, 09:35   #58
Rasputin
lifer
Deity

do you have MGE version of civ 2 ??
Old July 8, 2001, 00:26   #59
marcuspeddle
Emperor

Whose turn?
Hydey,

Can you play your turn this time or shall I go ahead?
Old July 8, 2001, 03:18   #60
Hydey
Civilization II Democracy GameCivilization II Multiplayer
Emperor

I am back now and will download save and take my turn right away.

Hydey the no-limits man. :(