Old June 7, 2001, 16:56   #1
Diablo, Bro. of Mephisto
Prince

Local Time: 10:41
Local Date: October 31, 2010
To Krazyhorse
Hello.

You need to stop with the criticism. It is pissing me off, and probably others as well.

I used to do the same thing, and I learned my lesson, and so will you if you don't knock it off.

Don't ever make fun of my religion again. I think the moderators should kick you out of the site for doing such a thing. I am serious.

And also, dont make fun of my spelling, just because you use the "Spell Check" one hundred times to get your message right does not mean I have to.

One last question...Are you christian?
Old June 7, 2001, 17:14   #2
KrazyHorse
Deity

Local Time: 06:41
Missed this thread. Replied in the other one. I don't care if the moderators kick me off; I will simply sign up under a different name. If they do, it will make very little sense. If you don't want to discuss certain subjects, then don't bring them up. Why do you want to know if I'm a Christian. If I'm not, then does that mean I'm beneath your notice? If I am, then does that mean you should try to convert me to your point of view? As to your other point, I have never used spell check. I do, on occasion, make spelling mistakes. I haven't read a single post of yours (until the previous one) which did not contain multiple, glaring errors. Bye-bye my little Christian imp. This is the last time I'm responding to anything that you say.
Get Rich or Die Tryin'
Old June 8, 2001, 00:32   #3
Theben
Deity

You two knuckleheads heard of e-mail or private mail?
I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned
Old June 8, 2001, 01:11   #4
yin26
inmate
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
Born Again Optimist

Markos:

I hereby offer to Moderate these forums again. I may not post much these days, but I am reading. Lately, several threads have made my stomach turn. If you are not interested, that's fair enough. I'll just suffer like the rest of us.

"Yin": Your friendly, neighborhood negative cosmic force.
Old June 8, 2001, 12:00   #5
Diablo, Bro. of Mephisto
Prince

Local Time: 10:41
I dont care if you never reply to whatever I say again, in fact, that would make me happy, so that we people who actually try to give out suggestions instead of put-down other people all day, dont have to listen to your big mouth. Though I do hope you read this.

I was wondering if you were christian because you quoted from the bible you thick-headed *****. Evolutionalists to not usually believe in the bible.

This website is for people to come here and give suggestions for civ3 (and other games) to Firaxis, who is producing the game. This is NOT a site for guys like you to come here and criticise everything everyone else says.

If you re-subscribe, it wont work, everyone knows you cause you're the only one with a mouth the size of a basketball.

Now enough of that.

MarkG, or Solver, I would like it if you deleted this thread, and my other "Ancient Times" thread. In fact, I ask you to do it.

And according to to KrazyHorse, if I start another thread, he wont reply, all the better for us who want to discuss the topic.
Old June 8, 2001, 13:12   #6
MarkG
Apolytoners Hall of FameApolyCon 06 Participants
Apolyton CS Co-Founder

Local Time: 12:41
closed upon request of the thread starter

yin, thank you for the offer. hopefully, we wont have any incidents like that in the future. if not, we'll see then. i'm keeping your offer for future use.....