Old June 8, 2001, 00:46   #1
Eyes_Of_Night
King

Local Time: 05:42
Local Date: October 31, 2010
My new *****
HAHAHAHA!!! You're a good punching bag strat, and you've served me well these past couple of years. However, you're getting a little bit worn. I could again make you look like a moron, but I see no challenge in it anymore. So, I've gotten myself a brand new punching bag!!! Ready species? It's time for you to take Strategicking's place as my *****. Now get on your knees and tell me who your daddy is!!!
Old June 8, 2001, 04:30   #2
SunTzu
Prince

Local Time: 10:42
Now Now Eyes that's not nice, have you not thought about Strats feelings about being let loose as your *****?
Old June 8, 2001, 09:25   #3
SlowwHand
inmate
Civilization II MultiplayerApolytoners Hall of FameGameLeague
Deity

A mind is a terrible thing to waste.
Old June 8, 2001, 15:39   #4
drake
King

Local Time: 06:42
Oh Eyes, I am so jealous, I was hoping maybe if I was kind enough, you could make me your b1tch once again

wokey is so lucky to have such a pal

I have to say that even though this thread is retarded, it made me laugh....

Quote:
Now get on your knees and tell me who your daddy is!!!

wonder how wokes training program is going
Old June 9, 2001, 06:14   #5
Rasputin
lifer
DiploGamesThe Courts of Candle'Bre
Deity

Local Time: 20:42
another palyer for eyes t obelittle, but will he actually play ????

You should be getting bored of doing duels Eyes and play a multi palyer game
GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71
Old June 9, 2001, 10:59   #6
Eyes_Of_Night
King

Why in the hell would I want to do that? Yeah, lets go play a deity 6 player game. We can spend the next couple of months playing it and we can make stupid posts making up stories about our civ. Then we can pat each other on the ass and use every smiley we can think of. The game of course will be to see who can get mike's chapel and the other happy wonders first. There will of course be no fighting because we'll be on a ****ing enormous map with 1x moves. Then we can spend the entire game building up our civs because this is the "true" way to play. We might even build a spaceship if the game continues for more than 1 session. But more than likely we'll see who can build up their civ the best, afterall, that's what apolyton is best at right? Why don't you just go play with the AI? You'll at least get more interaction with the civs that way, and you won't have to put up with losers like AH. I fail to see where the skill is in building up a city, do you guys really find it that hard? I see all this stuff on building up cities and how that's where the real skill lies. What the **** do you guys find so difficult about this? Is it really that complicated for you?
Old June 9, 2001, 18:19   #7
SunTzu
Prince

Civ2 is meant to play long games not ****ty duels, if you wanna play duels go get Age of Empires, although that game is to difficult for someone of your limited learning ability to be good at.
Old June 9, 2001, 23:02   #8
Eyes_Of_Night
King

Actually I have both Age Of Kings and Age of Empires. I could do a 13min bronze time in Age of empires with a chariotarcher rush. And I'm in an expert clan in Age of Kings. Want to try your luck on any of them? I doubt you'd even come close.
Old June 9, 2001, 23:36   #9
Rasputin
lifer
Deity

I think Syd Meyer would be rolling in his grave (if he was dead) in the sheer horroe of what people ahve turned his Civ Building game into. Civ 2 (nor Civ 1 before it) is not about building mass trade or mass armies, it is about developing a Civilisation. The whole art of diplomacy and peace times intermingled with occasional war is what al lcivilisations have had to face. To solely play a search and destroy Duel you miss out on the intracacies of the game. But I do tend to agree with you, it is long, very long, it is extremely slow, so only a mature person would be able to sit down and return week in week out to play such a game. Civ 2 can be played as "Shootem up " game for sure, lots of people in the Zone do. After an hour or two they look at PG and decide who has won based on that. As with the world we live in if that was done 100 years ago, would USA be the leading civ it is now, based on PG from 100 years ago the old English empire probalby ruled. But did it last , no, people worked out better ways of doing things. The same goes for civ 2 games, many times I have seen people leading in PG for first few milleniums but by modern times they have fallen away.

So yes , stick to your version of the civ 2 game, and you wil lcontinue to ,miss out on the deeper strategy needed to play at Multipalyer deity level raging hordes 6 other humans in agame that yes, will last for months......

I know you will be little my response and say all sorts of things , but I remeber when I too was so impatient and couldnt wait five minutes let alone 6 months to finiosh a game, but beleive me, as you mature so wil lyour tastes.
Old June 10, 2001, 01:46   #10
My Wife Hates CIV
Civilization II Multiplayer
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by EyesOfNight
Actually I have both Age Of Kings and Age of Empires. I could do a 13min bronze time in Age of empires with a chariotarcher rush. And I'm in an expert clan in Age of Kings. Want to try your luck on any of them? I doubt you'd even come close.
blah blah blah, i'm great, blah blah blah, i'm the best...

don't you ever get tired of telling eveyone you're the best at every PC game created.

i suck at CIV II and even die on the lowest levels of AOE. but you dont hear me telling everyone everyday.
Old June 10, 2001, 04:15   #11
Rasputin
lifer
Deity

your not as bad at civ 2 as me MWHC.....

good to see you still posting at the forums occasionly
Old June 10, 2001, 08:16   #12
Bird
King

Quote:
Originally posted by My Wife Hates CIV

i suck at CIV II and even die on the lowest levels of AOE. but you dont hear me telling everyone everyday.
ROTFLMAO. Damn that's funny.

Still laughing.
Old June 10, 2001, 21:32   #13
SunTzu
Prince

So whats this expert clan of yours?
Old June 11, 2001, 00:04   #14
Eyes_Of_Night
King

TsC

Zone name, TsC_OdinRune
Old June 11, 2001, 12:48   #15
drake
King

Quote:
Why in the hell would I want to do that? Yeah, lets go play a deity 6 player game. We can spend the next couple of months playing it and we can make stupid posts making up stories about our civ. Then we can pat each other on the ass and use every smiley we can think of. The game of course will be to see who can get mike's chapel and the other happy wonders first. There will of course be no fighting because we'll be on a ****ing enormous map with 1x moves. Then we can spend the entire game building up our civs because this is the "true" way to play. We might even build a spaceship if the game continues for more than 1 session. But more than likely we'll see who can build up their civ the best, afterall, that's what apolyton is best at right? Why don't you just go play with the AI? You'll at least get more interaction with the civs that way, and you won't have to put up with losers like AH. I fail to see where the skill is in building up a city, do you guys really find it that hard? I see all this stuff on building up cities and how that's where the real skill lies. What the **** do you guys find so difficult about this? Is it really that complicated for you?
LOL! Oh eyes, you make me laugh chief!

Didn't your mommy tell you it was ok to have an imagination? Didn't she tell you it's ok to be creative?

BTW, what do you think you do in civ that is hard?
There's nothing hard about repeating a mindless formula time after time. Is it really that complicated for YOU?

Pats eyes on ass
Old June 11, 2001, 12:50   #16
drake
King

And oh yes, I'm sorry I forgot, congrats on becoming a "king" here at apolyton. Over 1000 posts eh? Not too shabby for someone that "hates" this place is it buddy?
Old June 11, 2001, 17:47   #17
Eyes_Of_Night
King

I see one person noticed I jumped from Warlord to King in 1 day. Ming combined the posts of all 14 or so names that I have. And what do you mean formula? lol Where do you come up with this **** at?
Old June 11, 2001, 18:06   #18
My Wife Hates CIV
Emperor

Man. Have you ever just stopped to think about what it is you get so worked up over???

CIV... a game. I paid $29 for it.

eyes, I bet you would be a nicer person after some weed. Probably not even that much, maybe just a couple of puffs.
Old June 11, 2001, 20:46   #19
Eyes_Of_Night
King

People who smoke weed are losers, plain and simple. Now get lost junky. And I'll bet any amount of money I play this game less than any other player on here.
Old June 11, 2001, 23:00   #20
RocMaster
Warlord

Well, after all these years, nothing has changed has it? Sean, how old are you now boy? 20? Found a woman yet? I suppose not, never was ur strong point.

But I was a little worried, I clicked on here, about a week ago, for the kicks of course, and saw some post about you have some form autism? Now, that was quite ruthless of the rookie b**ch that posted that, but this is quite ridiculous. Have all of you progressed to the point that you can compare yourselves to the masters of the old days? But since I have no clue as to what has been going on, and havent played Civ2 for about a year, it really isn't that big a deal to me. BUt for the fun of it, I took a chance and played someone on the zone today, a 1v1, all the old usual settings, I think when I got to the 16th city he quit, I guess somethings u never lose.

As for the person who said that AOE for duels, I really would like to see an actual duel in AOE. It is a fun game, but not made for duels. I did try to get into that game for awhile, but I mastered it quite quickly, and with everyones egos larger than what their abilities were, I tired of beating the best in AOE. But after I creamed some guy today, who said he was apart of Gameleague, which must have been a joke to me, I was actually considering a comeback, but I don't know about that yet. I thought about a comeback a few months ago, but we had some major power outage problems here in Japan. But I am on a 5 month leave, and back in the US, staying in Indiana with some family and friends. And, Eyes, u may find a kick out of this, but I am just touching up my divorce papers, aparently I couldn't keep a woman at all anyway. I guess that makes, what? 48? Inside joke.

Ttyl, oh and u still have the touch of a smartass Sean, most definatly.
Old June 11, 2001, 23:14   #21
Eyes_Of_Night
King

Gameleague is dead. I have played maybe two or 3 games in the past few months. I don't really play this game anymore either. Don't waste your time on it, just wait for civ3. I play mostly AOK now so if you want to play a 1 on 1 in that just ask me. What happened in Japan? I thought the womanizer was settling down for god this time? And how do you know how I am with woman, I don't ever remember talking about that with you or anyone else?
Old June 11, 2001, 23:58   #22
Kuja
Warlord

rocmaster, i'm up for any challenge you can give me. you are just the good player i've been looking for in order to hone my skills. post here when you wanna play
Old June 12, 2001, 11:16   #23
Eyes_Of_Night
King

IF you're looking for an ass kicking, you need only come knock on my door kuja.
Old June 12, 2001, 11:22   #24
Kuja
Warlord

true, but we used to play all the time, i'm looking for some fresh meat. but if you ever want a game, you know where to find me.
Old June 12, 2001, 20:41   #25
My Wife Hates CIV
Emperor

'People who smoke weed are losers, plain and simple.'

I still think I'm right. But that's a response that I except from todays kids (all the stuff they brainwash you with in school). Still, it's probably better you dont. You might freak out completely.

As Friday said, booze is the fire, pot is the fuse and cocaine is the bomb! oh my!
Old June 13, 2001, 08:20   #26
drake
King

Quote:
People who smoke weed are losers, plain and simple
Hehe, eyes is calling other people losers? That's a good one

MWHC you got it all wrong, eyes just needs to take his ridalin like the doc tells him.

And eyes about what you said earlier
Quote:
And what do you mean formula? lol Where do you come up with this **** at?
Don't know what a formula is do we?
Heres the definition of formula I was talking about:

"a customary or set form or method allowing little room for originality"

Basically saying that there's nothing that you do that is special or unique or easily duplicated.

Aww, but it's ok buddy, you want that hug now big guy?
Old June 13, 2001, 17:32   #27
Zylka
Civilization II MultiplayerDiploGamesApolytoners Hall of Fame
King

Drake
Are you capable of making a post that isn't about Sean?
Old June 13, 2001, 22:26   #28
Eyes_Of_Night
King

I have redefined the way this game is played. I'd have to say that is pretty innovative and creative wouldn't you? Lets face it, I hold every secret there is to know for this game, secrets you guys are still figuring out or still don't know yet. Over the years the strategickings and the species/wokes and the weirdgods enjoy a time at the top, but I always end up above them and they eventually disappear back into the darkness and then a new challenger arises. The fact of the matter is I hold the key and there will always be those who challenge me to obtain that key. Just because you can't comprehend how I do things doesn't mean it's a mindless formula, I'm just simply better than you.
Old June 14, 2001, 08:45   #29
drake
King

Zylka
Quote:
Are you capable of making a post that isn't about Sean?
He's the only one thats fun to argue with around here Zylka. All of the other "bad boys" around here are just too stupid and lack any sense of wit. Eyes is fun to argue with.

I really got nothing against him, just like giving him sh1t. I think he knows that.

I never said you didnt know more about this game eyes. You do. I only question the way you use that valuable knowledge.
Old June 15, 2001, 06:09   #30
oedo
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
Prince

Local Time: 11:42
hoppla
oops

right text, wrong thread
funny thread btw, but I don´t really have to comment it

Last edited by oedo; June 15, 2001 at 07:21.