Old June 25, 2001, 13:42   #1
Juggler
Prince

Local Time: 12:06
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Civilization score
I've found this on the civ fanatics site and I'm wondering if they've got it all right:

Factors that Affect Your Final Score:

Population (most important): One happy citizen is worth 2 points, while one content citizen only worth 1 point and angry citizens are worth nothing (I think).

Difficulty Level: On Emperor level, 3000 points is about 300% and 4578 points is about 458%. If you play on a lower level, you will get a percent lower than 300% if your score is 3000; if you play on Deity, then you'll get higher than 300% for 3000 points.

Barbarian Activity Level: Villages Only (-50 points), Roving Bands (-25 points), Restless Tribes (+0 points), Raging Hordes (+25 points).

Spaceship: You can get up to 400 points with spaceship.

Peace: I think one term of COMPLETE PEACE (means you have a peace treaty with ALL other civs) is worth 3 points. This means diplomatic relation with all other civs is a prerequisite and you will not earn Peace score until you do.

Pollution: Each polluted square lowers your score by 10 points.

Achievements: Each Wonder of the World is worth 20 points. If you have all 28 Wonders, you'll get 560 points.

Future Technology: You get 5 points per future tech.

Game Time: Game time does not add points to your score. Your quickness and efficiency can get up to 2000 points, which is compared to your running score and you get the higher of the 2.
Old June 28, 2001, 06:53   #2
shade
Civilization II Democracy Game
King

Local Time: 12:06
Local Date: October 31, 2010
as far as I know I think you misinterpreted the peace factor
=> you get 3 bonuspoints for each turn that there is no war
ie: you don't attack any player and no one attacks you(except barbs them you can attack)
if this happens you'll see a blue bar appear in the box with gameyear,gold and pop.(but it really is small and it's easily overlooked)
oh the max bonus this can give you is 1OO points.
If you're at peace for let's say 10 turns you get 30 bonuspoints if you get attacked afterward you lose those points and the peacemeter is reset to Zero.
I also think you have to know of all other civs.

think that's all

shade