Pfffh what do I care! 1 12.50%
Why have u posted it here u Fool 3 37.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old July 16, 2001, 15:26   #1
Col Bigspear
Warlord

Local Time: 11:36
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Location: Manchester, England. Im 1/2 Polish and proud of it!
Is George Bush the 3rd Anarchist Nostradamus talks about?
If you have read The Final Prophecies of Nostradamus, you will know of three Anarchists who will signal the end of the world. The first was Napoleon, the second Hitler (I think) and the final is yet to come.
If you think about it Bush could be the final Anarchist to signal the beginning of the end. I rarely believe in such things myself, its more of a thought provoking, lighthearted approach to the fact that most of his prophecies have come true e.g the sinking of the Minsk last year. He wrote something like "Minsk will be found under water". Now the book I read was printed in 1991 and the writer labled it a failed prophecy! because Minsk is in the middle of the Ukraine. I post this after Bush Pis*ed off the Russians and Chinese with his "Star Wars" defense. Before this things were fine! HE IS THE 3RD ANARCHIST

Plz post or Mark G will close down my first Thread and Poll.

Last edited by Col Bigspear; July 16, 2001 at 15:34.
Old July 16, 2001, 15:52   #2
KrazyHorse
Deity

Local Time: 07:36
Why the hell did you post this here? This goes into the off-topic forum, not the Civ 3 forum. I hope Mark does shut this down and quick.
Get Rich or Die Tryin'
Old July 16, 2001, 16:02   #3
Eli
Civ4 SP Democracy GamePtWDG Vox ControliC4DG VoxCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Local Time: 14:36
Posting before deletia.
Old July 16, 2001, 16:03   #4
Col Bigspear
Warlord

Democracy (1 vote) speaks, If you don't like it Ignore it. Many people have not read Nostradamus, if you want to hear about it read the post. Its in the title, if you are not interested leave it and let it sink into the abyss of this forum never to be viewed again.

You only posted because your gunning for King

Last edited by Col Bigspear; July 16, 2001 at 16:08.
Old July 16, 2001, 16:06   #5
Col Bigspear
Warlord

At least someone else thinks only a Yank can destroy the world
Old July 16, 2001, 16:14   #6
Col Bigspear
Warlord

Also I feel Good vibes on the Civ 3 forum, your all good people (from the posts I have read). I was only sharing my Idea with you people. -sniff- -sniff- (Logs off and sulks) -Sniff- -Sniff-
Old July 16, 2001, 16:33   #7
tniem
King

Local Time: 06:36
This should go in the OTF. I have said multiple times that I did not think that SPAM was that bad in the on topic forums as most people have been respecting the rules. Well, my mind is beginning to change.

Col Bigspear, I know your only a settler, but please listen to me - cut this crap out. It will be closed promptly with A CASE CLOSED by MarkG and it will not be soon enough. Do not litter the Civ Forum with OT stuff. Do so only in the OTF. Otherwise, ACS will lose its charm and appeal as it is filled with random quotations from such story tellers as Nostradamus. If you have listened, thank you, otherwise look out for some post count reductions in your future.
Old July 16, 2001, 17:01   #8
Dauphin
Civilization IV PBEMPolyCast Team
Deity

Local Time: 12:36
Obviously an attempt to get a post count for Off-Topic content.

Old July 16, 2001, 17:07   #9
Supreme Master
Settler

is it? or is it that he doesnt wont anti-american propaganda on this site?
Old July 16, 2001, 17:12   #10
tniem
King

Quote:
Originally posted by Supreme Master
is it? or is it that he doesnt wont anti-american propaganda on this site?
What?

This is most definitely a post count upper post. You are also a settler so you are forgiven for that post. But I could care less if you hate my nation and want to voice your opinion. However, do it in a forum that is intended for it, i.e. the OFF TOPIC FORUM.

That is right there is a forum for this type of things. All you have to do is click on the Apolyton CS Forums link at the top of the page and then click on Off Topic on the bottom of that page or click this link : Off Topic
Old July 16, 2001, 17:33   #11
Inverse Icarus
Emperor

i request that this thread be closed down.

thanks in advance.
Old July 16, 2001, 17:42   #12
Supreme Master
Settler

ha what a suprise. where r u from UberKruX? could it be america? afraid of people taking the mick out of your country?

P.S. i dont care about stupid post counts it is the only thing i hate about forums. Oh and the fact that people try to stop people speaking there minds
Old July 16, 2001, 18:15   #13
Shadowstrike
Emperor

I'm certain that the Russian nuclear sub that sank was named the Kursk. And modern writers have clearly reinterpreted Nostradamus. A lot of his writings are cryptic, and could mean any one of a thousand different things. And ranking Dubya next to Napoleon and Hitler is an insult to the former two famous personages.
Old July 16, 2001, 18:23   #14
Dauphin
Civilization IV PBEMPolyCast Team
Deity

Local Time: 12:36
Quote:
Originally posted by Supreme Master
Oh and the fact that people try to stop people speaking there minds
Nope, people think this thread shouldn't be here because it is Off-Topic. It has its place, in the Off-Topic section. Surprise,surprise.
Old July 16, 2001, 18:33   #15
Supreme Master
Settler

yes i will agree with u Big Crunch, but i dont see this one in the off-topic section so i will post my thoughts here.
Old July 16, 2001, 19:12   #16
Col Bigspear
Warlord

Im sorry, everyone. It was a stab at that fool G. W. Bush and his policy on the "Star Wars" defense program. Yes I should have put it on the OTF, yes I did make an offensive remark to Krazyhorse about Spamming, when I had a string of 3 posts with little in them. All I want to do is voice my opinion on game issues. This thread and Poll were mearly a bit of fun for us Brits. As for spamming itself, so what. Ohh that guy has overtaken my post count by spamming. ??????????????? SO F**KING WHAT. IGNORE SPAM, LET THE SPAMMERS SPAM. KEEP CLEAR OF THEM, CURSE THEM, PULL A FACE AT THEM. This was the first time I have posted something not related to CIV 3 and by looking at the ammount of backlash thrown at me I will never do it again.

As a Brit I have a natural hostility to YANKS. If we were not at war with France you would still be part of the Empire. The world was outraged at the persecution of the Jews at the end of World War 2, but what about the Native Americans that were Driven from their homes by the newly born country of America "The land of the Free" Pfffh Yeah Right.

So there it is, I have said I'm sorry, I've explained my motives. So MarkG close this Thread, if you want to kick my from the Forum, go on, I won't grown. I won't hold grudges against people who's post's condemed me. Now all this is at an end you should kick me, No-one would listen to my Ideas, points, opinions after this so go on. This is me bowing out like a true Brit, Stiff upper lip, I've admited I was wrong, There it is.

Goodbye Forum it's been a good 8 days, in that time i've posted about 15 times 10 actually to do with CIV 3.

Firaxis keep up the good work, I like the graphics, they are to the point while not trying to blow up my now measily P 300.

And to the Brits..........."we shall fight them in the Forums, we shall fight them in E-Mail, In instant messages and ICQ, we shall never Surrender" - ME

STAND TALL, STAND PROUD.All Together
LAND OF HOPE AND GLORY...............(Single tear rolls down one's cheek)

Oh and yes it was the Kursk. Minsk, Kursk all former Soviet Union Cities, It was that long ago just pretend it says Kursk in my other post.

For you Yanks "why did you post it here you Fool"(best said in the style of MR T) and "plz post or MarkG will......" this is a part of British Humor. It's poking fun at my own post.

Last edited by Col Bigspear; July 16, 2001 at 19:25.