Old July 27, 2001, 23:09   #1
allhailcaesar
Settler

Local Time: 11:53
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Production Numbers not adding up
A question for med modders, having problems getting production each turn, I make a profit of over 500 per turn in trade and according to the empire details should make over 1000 there. When I make a counterproposal to a nation and sell an advance for example 5000, i never see the numbers? I am at a loss. Am I missing something? I have also put a franchise in almost every city on the map (5 other civs) I should be getting all kinds of production, my trade routes are not being pirated and I have spies and lawyers in almost all my cities so i don't believe I'm being "stolen" from. Anybody have any ideas? The new med mod makes the game fantastic but this is getting to be frustrating. (communist civ, 40% pro and 55% science) Details show me in the black, just not seeing it, especially the "sales" Help!! I checked a few pages of posts to look for this problem, so if I missed it I apologize in advance, but didn't see anything. (I am totally blown away at how good this game has become with this mod! Super Q's to Wes and gang!!!)
Old July 28, 2001, 09:13   #2
Martin Gühmann
staff
Call to Power II Democracy GameCall to Power Democracy GameCTP2 Source Code Project
Super Moderator

Local Time: 13:53
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Quote:
Am I missing something? I have also put a franchise in almost every city on the map (5 other civs) I should be getting all kinds of production,
I have no proof if you get something from franchises, because I didn't found any screen where you can see the income from franchises. I think taht is something that could only be fixed by changing the ctp2.exe itself.

-Martin