Old August 31, 2001, 08:18   #31
Tubok
Chieftain

Local Time: 06:56
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Dynamic's Turn
Ok all, as Vomitus has dropped, along with Black Sunrise, here's what I propose to do. I have both passwords. When I just took BS's turn, for each game piece.... I set it to "automate unit". When a city is built, I will not choose any settings, will let the game's "govenor" take care of everything. Hopefully this way, their turns will not really require any input from me. If any other faction sends messages to these characters, I will not accept anything. I want to keep it as automatic as possible with as little "human" intervention as possible. I plan to do this with both BS's & Vom's turns. So, when it's their turn up next...just email said turn to me (Tubok).

Ok, now for other option....IF you'd all prefer, we can just scrap this game and start a new game with just the remaining players, or whatever is decided by group as a whole. Just let me know.

Also, as somebody mentioned above, "retirement" is an option. I can just "retire" the players as I get their turns next time around. But for now.... I've taken BS's turn and have sent it to Dynamic.

Let me know what is preferred action.
Old August 31, 2001, 10:26   #32
mrdynamic
Chieftain

Local Time: 11:56
I think you should retire the players factions. Otherwise start a new game.
Old August 31, 2001, 13:58   #33
EtheMind
Warlord

Local Time: 13:56
I agree on that one. Start a new game, you'll get enough of players.
"What a piece of work is a man! How noble in reason! How infinite in faculty! In form and moving how express and admirable! In action how like an angel! In apprehension how like a God! The beauty of the world! The paragon of animals!" - Shakespeare
Old August 31, 2001, 14:12   #34
Tubok
Chieftain

new game vs retirement
ok... if nobody has anything else, will just start a new game, with the defaults stated at the begining of this one. Want to keep it at just our "group" or try to get a full 7 player game?
Old September 2, 2001, 03:04   #35
EtheMind
Warlord

I can't even remember who's in our "group" . I think I would only like to play with 7 players. AI players unbalance the game and their just incredibly boring in comparison.
"What a piece of work is a man! How noble in reason! How infinite in faculty! In form and moving how express and admirable! In action how like an angel! In apprehension how like a God! The beauty of the world! The paragon of animals!" - Shakespeare
Old September 2, 2001, 10:21   #36
Tubok
Chieftain

dropping the game
It's been mention to me by some that we should just drop this game, as it's only went a turn or so each. If somebody else is interested in starting another game, please go ahead.
Old September 2, 2001, 11:24   #37
EtheMind
Warlord

This is our dialogue Tubok, no one else's paying attention

Either one of us could start a new game. Because I'm a paternal character I just love hosting games but since this was your show Tubok I didn't wanted to step on your toes. So I left the decision for you. I can start a new PBEM game if anyone wants to play...and if I have time
Old September 2, 2001, 12:56   #38
Tubok
Chieftain

People Listening in
I know that only our group is paying attention to this thread. I just mentioned that I've received emails from peeps "within" our group who has expressed the "idea" that we should maybe just drop this game, and maybe start a different game.... or just drop this one altogether. Doesn't matter to me. And no, I have no problem if you want to host the new game Ethemind. And don't worry...not stepping on any toes. So, if a new game is started. I'd be a willing player. game settings not to big a deal for me. I'd just prefer to play the factions in this order: 1st choice: Gaians, 2nd choice: Pirates, 3rd choice: Datajacks, 4th choice: Spartans.
Old September 6, 2001, 09:55   #39
EtheMind
Warlord

Would be great if the damn board would send the message when...

Great. Let's see what happens.