Old August 23, 2001, 10:44   #31
markusf
King

Local Time: 12:38
Local Date: October 31, 2010
of course its easy on 2x. Strat totally sucks though. Anyone builds lighthouse HG mikes or leo's and he quits the next turn. He always disapears offline and never comes back. I don't think he has actually ever won a game. you will also realize all his games are single player. I am sure if i reload every hut and look at the map before hand i can get dem every single game at 2000 bc. (not that it is very hard even in a normal game.) Also remember some of his games where played on chieftan hahahah. where there are waaay more turns between 4000 bc and 2000 bc.
Old August 23, 2001, 11:42   #32
Kuja
Warlord

hola
Just wanted to say what's up to everyone. I've mastered Starcraft and its expansion Brood Wars during my absence from civ2. lol, i tried playing civ the other night and i totally sucked even though i won. but i guess it's like a bike and i'll never forget how to ride. and LMAO strate, i have no idea how you can say what you do is #1 challenging or #2 a mystery. eyes, markus, myself, and others have been doing what you just learned how to do FOR A VERY LONG LONG TIME. and just so you know all, it's BORING!! just a mindless pattern that you repeatedly do turn after turn. if you think 1x1x is boring strate, then you must be bored out of your mind playing 2x2x trade routes. and incase you haven't taken the hint, nobody cares about your pathetic, copied, unoriginal playing style. if ppl wanna know how to play, there are others who will gladly help w/out all the "i am greater than thou" BS.

BTW markus, what's up w/ that civ3online? haven't checked it in a while but nothing was going on last time i looked.
Old August 23, 2001, 16:06   #33
StrategicKing2
Chieftain

Just for the record, I might have played 1 game at chieftien level in my entire life.
Old August 23, 2001, 16:13   #34
StrategicKing2
Chieftain

By the way, I do it with 25 citys, 3 wonders, mapmaking and maintaining a constant exploration force. And Kujo or whatever your name is, you dont use this strategy, I have never seen it. And since you cheat virtuaully ever game you have ever played, you are irrelevant in my book.
Old August 24, 2001, 09:20   #35
Kuja
Warlord

LMAO!!
hahahah! you are so dumb, it's hilarious! remember a certain someone named Il_Duce?? that was me dumbass. everytime i signed on you would greet me like your best friend or something. and i would kick your ass as him and even taught you things. so to say i cheat every game is preposterous. you must have played me 10+ times when i used that nickname, and every game was a good one. so way to prove your ignorance yet again
Old August 24, 2001, 09:25   #36
Ming
lifer
Civilization II MultiplayerCivilization III MultiplayerPolyCast TeamCivilization IV: MultiplayerApolytoners Hall of Fame
Retired

Local Time: 07:38
Quote:
Originally posted by StrategicKing2
And since you cheat virtuaully ever game you have ever played, you are irrelevant in my book.
StrategicKing2... a simple reminder of the rules here.
You don't accuse ANYBODY of cheating unless you also provide the proof for people to look at. It's that simple.

Everybody... STOP with the personal attacks. Discuss the topic, or don't bother to post!
Old August 24, 2001, 10:40   #37
SlowwHand
inmate
Civilization II MultiplayerApolytoners Hall of FameGameLeague
Deity

Actually, all the posts have pretty much been on the true topic of the thread.
Strat got the response he was seeking, and knew he would get.
Old August 24, 2001, 20:56   #38
StrategicKing2
Chieftain

I am just attempting a parody of wrestling. Does anybody watch Raw is War? Geeeze
Old August 24, 2001, 22:54   #39
cavebear
Civilization II Democracy Game
Emperor

If you are modelling your Civ persona after "professional" wrestlers, no wonder most people think you are weird. Try being yourself. You would probably earn some respect for the skill you have.