Old August 29, 2001, 11:53   #1
Saint Marcus
Civilization II MultiplayerCivilization III Multiplayer
King

Local Time: 13:55
Local Date: October 31, 2010
working on a CivIII modpack
I'm going to make a civIII modpack which adds new civs and changes others. I'll make one for personal use anyway, so why not release it when it's done right? Anyway, there will be two versions, one with 1 CU unit, and one with 2. Two CU units means you have more chance to get a Golden Age. If you miss it with your first special unit you can always get it with the second. Though you'll only get it once in a game. I think 2 units won't unbalance the game too much, and it will create extra fun and historical accuracy. And please, feel free to give suggestions for civs, units, attributes, leaders, capitals, etc. And help me fill in the gaps and correct the errors

29-08-01 Draft version 1.0
- Initial draft
30-08-01 Draft version 2.0
- new civ (Texas)
- Updated a lot of units, leaders and capitals.
31-08-01 Draft version 2.1
- new units for several vics
- Leader for the Swedes (Gustav II)
- New capital for the Arabs and Persians
31-08-01 Draft version 2.2
- new Spanish and Mayan units
- updated Khmer and Mayan capitals
01-09-01 Draft version 2.3
- new Byzantine, Chinese and Persian units
06-09-01 Draft version 3.0
- big update, please help me fill the gaps
22-9-01 Draft version 4.0
- massive update, check for yourself.

Special thanks to: Bill3000, Provost Harrison, Marquis de Sodaq, Alfonsus72, Martinus, EnochF, Ribannah, yin26, BeBro, Jay Bee, Wille, hetairoi22 Dimorier Maximus, Christantine The Great, jsw363 (did I forget anyone?)

Please scroll down. It's too big to put in one post. lol

Last edited by Saint Marcus; September 22, 2001 at 14:24.
Old August 30, 2001, 16:35   #2
Bill3000
King

Local Time: 08:55
Quote:
Civ: Romans
Capital: Rome
Leader: Caesar/Augustus
Attributes: Mil Ind
Special units: Legion, Cataphract
The Cataphract shouldn't be a Roman CU Unit, it should be Byzantine. If I remember correctly, the Romans only used light cavalry.
"Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
"Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis
Old August 31, 2001, 05:10   #3
Saint Marcus
King

The Cataphract was first used in the 1st century AD, but wasn't commonly used until the 3th century AD. Made famous by Emporer Justinian of the Byzantines. The Roman Empire did use them, though far less than the Byzantines.
Old August 31, 2001, 07:16   #4
Provost Harrison
Apolytoners Hall of FameCivilization IV PBEMPolyCast Team
Deity

Turkish special unit could be a janissary...

Surely the Indians would me most suitable to have the Elephant special unit as well?

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith
Old August 31, 2001, 10:02   #5
Bill3000
King

Maybe another Spanish unit can be a conquistador? Maybe a more mobile Musketmen (Or whatever the French Musketeer replaces )

Another possibility is for the Japanese: Kamakazi - basicly like a cruise missle, but comes before you get cruise missles.

If the Babylonians also include the Assyrians, maybe a Chariot could be good.
"Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
"Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis
Old August 31, 2001, 12:17   #6
Saint Marcus
King

Thanks for your suggestions They've been added to the list

I'm currently wondering were to put the capital of the Goths. In Finland, where the Goths have their roots? North of the Black Sea, where the Goths lived when they encountered the Romans? In France, where the first Gothic kingdom was founded? In Italy, where the first Ostra-Gothic kingdom was founded? Or in Spain, where the Vici-Goths had their kingdom during the height of their civilization?
Old August 31, 2001, 13:26   #7
Marquis de Sodaq
King

Local Time: 06:55
comments
On the Hosted Site - Spanish CivII Site is a long discussion about creating a Spanish civ for Civ3. Read for insights!

The Khmer were based in Angor Wat. Religious should be their second attribute. I can't recall their famous leader names, check encyclopedia brittania. That site always has a brief synopsis of a people's history.

The Maya were not expert sailors, the special unit should be the jaguar warrior. These were expert infantry. Also, the true capitol would be Tulum, not Chichen Itza.

The second special unit for the Carthaginians/Phoenecians should be a ship of some sort. They sailed more and farther than anybody previously and for thousands of years hence.

Texans?! There's a great civ for you...

The gift of speech is given to many,
intelligence to few.
Old August 31, 2001, 13:48   #8
Saint Marcus
King

Quote:
On the Hosted Site - Spanish CivII Site is a long discussion about creating a Spanish civ for Civ3. Read for insights!
Thanks! Just added some of the suggested units.

Quote:
The Khmer were based in Angor Wat. Religious should be their second attribute. I can't recall their famous leader names, check encyclopedia brittania. That site always has a brief synopsis of a people's history.
Merci beaucoup.

Quote:
The Maya were not expert sailors, the special unit should be the jaguar warrior. These were expert infantry. Also, the true capitol would be Tulum, not Chichen Itza.
Thanks for the info. One note though, Columbus saw a Mayan canoe once on his travels...it was quite a piece of shipbuilding. Very big and capable of carrying big loads.

Quote:
The second special unit for the Carthaginians/Phoenecians should be a ship of some sort. They sailed more and farther than anybody previously and for thousands of years hence.
I was thinking that myself too. Haven't found the name of an unique ship design though.

Quote:
Texans?! There's a great civ for you...
Hehe...just a lil joke. I want someone to blast at...especcially some pesky redneck militiamen with shotguns
Old September 1, 2001, 15:26   #9
Alfonsus72
Civilization III MultiplayerCivilization II Multiplayer
Prince

Local Time: 12:55
The main capitol city of the Visi-Goths in Spain was Toledo. But that city was not founded by the visi-goths, it exist before the romans arrived to Spain. Some visigoths funded-cities in Spain are: Victoriaco (now Alava) and Recopolis (Cuenca). Other visigoths city founded before the V century in the peninsula: Coimbra, Merida, Zaragoza, Seo de Urgel, Lisboa, Corboda, Sevilla, Zamora, Leon, Valencia, Murcia, Málaga.

Some units ideas:

Visi-Goths: Buccellarii (infantry, the servants), fideles (cavalry, the nobles).
Germans: Grenadiers (S.XVIII).
French: Foreing Legion.
English: Dreadnought, Guards (heavy infantry).
Portuguese: Carrack.
Romans: Velites (archers)
Austro Hungarian: Artillery (Skoda cannons).
Slavs: Partisans.
Old September 1, 2001, 17:57   #10
Martinus
Prince

Quote:
Civ: Slavs/Poles/Yugoslaves
Civ: Slavs/Poles/Yugoslaves
Capital: Warschaw
Leader: -
Attributes: Rel Exp
Special units: -, -
Replacing: -
Being a Pole and a history major, here goes my proposal:

Civ: Poles
Capital: Warsaw
Leader: Jan III Sobieski* (perhaps)
Special units: definitely Husar**
Replacing: Knight (or maybe Dragon if they are in)

*King who ruled Poland in 17th century, led the famous battle of Viena with Turks

** "winged" knights of the Polish army of 16th and 17th century
here one (not very artistically good though) picture - on the left
http://www.gallery.com.pl/pl/artysci...zygmwyso07.htm
Old September 1, 2001, 18:07   #11
Fiera
Emperor

Martinus, what were the Husar's "wings" for?
Old September 6, 2001, 01:43   #12
EnochF
Prince

Local Time: 04:55
I was thinking the Japanese should get the Zero, maybe, in place of the early prop-fighter. Its bonus would be that it'd cost less shields to produce. Just an idea. Less inflammatory than the kamikaze, anyway.
Old September 6, 2001, 07:22   #13
Ribannah
Queen

Location: The Netherlands, Embassy of the Iroquois Confederacy
A nice special unit for the Dutch - the Dregde, replacing the Worker (Engineeer?) with a faster unit.
Old September 6, 2001, 07:45   #14
yin26
inmate
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
Born Again Optimist

For Korea: "Admiral Yi Sun-sin [EDIT: of Turtle Boat fame] stands, without exaggeration, as the single greatest hero in Korean history. Compared with other famous naval battles in history, Admiral Yi's exploits and his navy's victories stand in a class with the Spanish defeat of the Turks off the Cyprus coast in the Battle of Lepanto in 1571, and the English defeat of the Spanish Armada in 1588. Each of these great naval engagements resulted in a significant turning point in naval warfare."

Of course, King Sejong who commissioned the creation of the new alphabet is also considered a hero.

"Yin": Your friendly, neighborhood negative cosmic force.
Old September 6, 2001, 08:07   #15
LaRusso
King

Local Time: 14:55
just a conceptual question - i would not like to spoil the party.
how can one start working on a mod before the game is even out?
Old September 6, 2001, 08:59   #16
Saint Marcus
King

Alfonsus72, EnochF, Ribannah, Martinus, Marquis de Sodaq, Provost Harrison, Bill3000:

Thanks all for your contributions, you'll be certainly mentioned in the readme (special thanks to...)

Bill3000: I don't know if the Kamikaze would be suitable...or realistic. They might unbalance the game or be left out completely. And it's a bit sadistic to give Japan a Golden Age when one of their pilots commits suicide. Still, Thanks! If you have any other suggestions don't hesitate to tell me.

Provost: Do you have some more info on the Janissary?

Alfonsus72: Thanks for all the city names. For now I'll keep the capital at Toulouse, but I'll add your list in the game for sure as city names for cities founded by the Goths. Also, do you have some more info on the Buccellarii, Fideles and Carrack? Anyway, I added most of the units you suggested. Just left a few out...I already have too many roman, german, french and english units I can think off.

Martinus: Can you please give me some more info on the Husar? Like what stats you'd give him for instance.

Ribannah: Interesting idea...but how could an engineer win a battle and trigger a Golden Age?

Yin: Do you know any other units for the Koreans?

LaRusso: I don't know how others work, but I always create my mods and scenarios on paper first before starting to actually create it in the game.
Old September 6, 2001, 10:08   #17
yin26
inmate
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
Born Again Optimist

Let's see: Ensemble Studios (Greg Street) had some ideas:

Quote:
With all the civilizations to choose from, why the Koreans? This is a question that might be asked by some American and European fans but not by anyone familiar with Asian history. The Koreans were major powerbrokers in the Far East. They interacted with and sometimes fought the Chinese and Japanese on numerous occasions. In addition, the Koreans are responsible for one of the coolest military units ever: the turtle ship. Since we only had three Asian civilizations in Age of Kings, the Koreans seemed like an obvious choice for inclusion in the Conquerors expansion," says Greg Street, the game's designer. Korean history is filled with lots of interesting units that we could have chosen, such as a super horse archer and a powerful early cannon. We ultimately decided to go with the war wagon because we thought [Age II] was missing an equivalent of AOE's elephant archer: a ranged unit with a lot of hit points.

"Yin": Your friendly, neighborhood negative cosmic force.
Old September 6, 2001, 10:42   #18
Ribannah
Queen

Location: The Netherlands, Embassy of the Iroquois Confederacy
Quote:
Originally posted by Mark L
Ribannah: Interesting idea...but how could an engineer win a battle and trigger a Golden Age?
Win a battle? The Dutch won an entire war by flooding part of their own lands
In the game the Dredge unit could of course win a defensive battle but .. hmmm .. I fear that turning land into water and thus sinking enemy armies is not in the game
Old September 15, 2001, 02:40   #19
Alfonsus72
Civilization III MultiplayerCivilization II Multiplayer
Prince

Some info on units:

VISIGOTH UNITS- As many nations, so called "barbarians", the military organization of the visigoths was so simple: the nobles went to battle on horses, forming the cavalry units (the FIDELES, "loyals" in latin). Their servants (the social structure was pre-feudal, with warriors/lords and their peasants) or those freemen not rich enough to own a horse, formed the infantry units (so called BUCCELARII, no idea what it means in latin). Each unit used a mix of weapons: swords, spears, mazes and so on, cause they were many times armed and equipped by the nobles of even individually. That was the organization of the firts roman armies (PRINCIPES as cavalry), and of many armies till the XV century, including all german tribes, saxons, normands,... in the film "Braveheart" the scot army is also organized this way.

CARRACK- XV century ship, one of the 1st high seas vessels, with a transport duty but sometimes heavily armed (you could imagine something like an small pre-galleon or a big and armed caravel).
Originally used by genovesse and portuguese, the last ones used it to their early african-asian coast trade and expansion, so I guess is a good representative portuguese unit, as galleon is for spanish.
Old September 15, 2001, 05:41   #20
BeBro
Emperor

Macedonian Chariot? The Persians used chariots against Alex the Great, but the Macedonians never used them AFAIK (except perhaps in Homeric Ages - not sure here).

edit: Perhaps for the Macedonians/Greeks, the Macedonian heavy cavalry, the Hetaroi, would be better.
Old September 15, 2001, 05:46   #21
BeBro
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Bill3000
The Cataphract shouldn't be a Roman CU Unit, it should be Byzantine. If I remember correctly, the Romans only used light cavalry.
Romans used different types of cavalry, also heavy armoured. However, they were mainly provided as Auxilia units by Roman Allies.
Old September 15, 2001, 05:51   #22
Jay Bee
staff
Spanish CiversApolytoners Hall of Fame

MarkL,

for additional info on the Visigoths, you might as well re-play some old scenario still available at the Spanish civ Site (link on the left of this message).
Old September 15, 2001, 06:19   #23
Footie Mad
Prince

Re: working on a CivIII modpack
Quote:

Civ: Swedes/Fins
Capital: Stockholm
Leader: Gustav II
Attributes: Com Sci
Special units: Alpine Troops, -
Replacing: Riflemen
Bonus: def/spd
Mixing the Swedes and the Fins as a civ is not a good idea I think.
And as a special unit for the Swedes I would suggest Karolin ( sort of a musketeer ).
It's candy. Surely there are more important things the NAACP could be boycotting. If the candy were shaped like a burning cross or a black man made of regular chocolate being dragged behind a truck made of white chocolate I could understand the outrage and would share it. - Drosedars
Old September 15, 2001, 06:46   #24
hetairoi22
Warlord

Korean UU: The Turtle Ship (Caravel with better DEF)

Turtle ships were built by General Lee Soonsin of the Chosun dynasty. Three Turtle ships were made during the Im-jin Battle. We call this ship a Turtle ship because it looked like a turtle.

This ship’s length was about 21.5meters, the width was 9.2meters, and about 125 people were on board the Turtle ship. On top of the Turtle ship, there were many swords and gimlets so the Japanese enemy couldn’t climb the ship. Flame or smoke came out of the dragon’s mouth of the Turtle ship. On both sides of the ship, there were many cannons and guns to fire. There was a big wooden gargoyle head under the dragon’s head in order to crash into other enemies’ ships.

Swiss UU: Haupen (special pikemen)(Pikemen with better DEF)

Arab UU: Cameleers?

Korean Turtle Ship:
Attached Thumbnails:
Click image for larger version

Name:	turtleship.jpg
Views:	137
Size:	72.0 KB
ID:	2623  
Old September 15, 2001, 09:10   #25
EnochF
Prince

If I recall correctly, the Swiss were at one time well known for their groups of pikemen. Organizing themselves in square phalanx formation, they could effectively defend themselves against a charge from any direction. There's no special name for them, unfortunately. They're just Swiss Pikemen. You could call them Halberdiers, I suppose, which is slightly inaccurate, but at least gives them a nice unique name.
Old September 15, 2001, 15:54   #26
Dimorier Maximus
Warlord

Re: working on a CivIII modpack
Quote:
EUROPE

Civ: Germans
Capital: Berlin
Leader: Von Bismark
Special units: Panzer, U-Boat, Teutonic Knight
Replacing: Early Tank, Convential Submarine, Knight
Bonus: att/def, att/spd, 5-3-3
Leader: Otto von Bismarck (I believe this is the correct spelling, you might want to see an encyclopedia)

I would pick the Panzer and the Teutonic Knight.

Quote:
Civ: Texans
Capital: Austin
Leader: Sam Houston
Attributes: Rel Mil
Special units: Militia, Local Militia
Replacing: Riflemen, Partisan
Bonus: att/def, def
Being from Texas, let me help you with the Texans...

*NOTE: indicates a disagreement with what you currently have.

*Attributes: Com Ind
*Special units: Texas Ranger, Local Militia
*Replacing: Cavalry, Partisan
Bonus: att/def, def

The following was posted earlier by me in a related thread:

History: Texas won its independence from Mexico in 1836 and was an independent nation from then until 1845 when it became a state in the U.S. While it was independent, it was populated heavily by former Mexican, German, and U.S. citizens.

Other city names:
Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, El Paso, Fort Worth, Arlington, Lubbock, Amarillo, Corpus Christi, Brownsville, Fredericksburg, San Angelo, Albuquerque, Santa Fe (Yes those were in Texas before they ceded land to the U.S. when they joined the Union)

Texas would be a commercial and industrious civilization: industrious because they worked hard to gain their independence - "Remember the Alamo" and commercial because of the cattle trade which was very important in the time of independent Texas.

Extra tidbit:
The Texas Rangers were nearly always outnumbered by the Apaches, Comanches, and other Indian tribes they fought. But they always seemed to win anyways. Maybe it was because of their six-shooters (revolvers), or maybe God was just blessing them. Either way, the six-shooters didn't hurt their chances for winning.

Quote:
NEEDED

- Selecting 2 out of the 3 German units
- Selecting 2 out of the 3 French units
- Selecting 2 out of the 4 English units
- Selecting 2 out of the 4 Spanish units
- Selecting 2 out of the 3 Russian units
- Selecting 2 out of the 3 Mongol units
- Selecting 2 out of the 3 Japanese units

- Unit replaced by War Elephant
- Unit replaced by Camel Rider
- Unit replaced by Janissary

- Bonus Imperial Cavalry (Napoleon's elite heavy cavalry regiments)
- Bonus MiG
- Bonus Janissary

- Ottoman/Turk capital
- Celtic capital
German: Panzer and Teutonic Knight
French: Musketeer and Imperial Cavalry
English: Spitfire and Longbowman
Spanish: War Galleon and Tercio
Russian: MiG and Red Gaurd
Mongol: Mounted Archer and Mongol Horseman
Japanese: Samarai and Zero

Unit replaced by War Elephant: early horseman
Unit replaced by Camel Rider: Knight
Unit replaced by Janissary: Musketmen

Bonus Imperial Cavalry: att/def
Bonus MiG: def/spd
Bonus Janissary: att

Turk capital: Istanbul
Celtic capital: Cardiff
Old September 15, 2001, 19:53   #27
Christantine The Great
Prince

Local Time: 07:55
"Austro-Hungarians" are not a people. It would be like calling the Germanic principalities making up the Holy Roman Empire "Romans". Same goes with Byzantine; they aren't even a civilization. Just a combination of Greek and Roman culture.

The Turkish capital should be Ankara (sp?), not Istanbul. I don't think that Constantinople was ever officially renamed until the final collapse of the Ottoman Empire after WWI. It was generally called "Istanbul" because "Istanbul" it means "the city". Kind of like Rome was called "The City" because of its importance. Also Ankara is in the Turkish heartland of Turkey. Constantinople was a great symbolic gesture because it was formerly the seat of the most powerful country that Europe probably ever had.

I think that the War Elephant should replace the knight, like CivIII already has it. Elephants, although slow and scared of injury, were great demoralizing tools. If your army met an army of big-as-your-house elephants your men would soil their bronze and run. Thus the elephant could hit the bravest people who were stupid enough to stay behind and kill them. I'm also sure that an elephant would beat, 1vs1, any unit that didn't use gunpowder.
Old September 16, 2001, 09:28   #28
jsw363
Prince

Quote:
Originally posted by Christantine The Great
"Austro-Hungarians" are not a people. It would be like calling the Germanic principalities making up the Holy Roman Empire "Romans". Same goes with Byzantine; they aren't even a civilization. Just a combination of Greek and Roman culture.
I am not sure that it matters whether or not the Austro-Hungarian Empire was a "people", but I do think that it was a civ. Certainly the citizens of the HRE weren't Romans. Don't understand what this has to do with AH being a civ though?

I understand that the Byzantine Empire was the result of a combination of Greek and Roman influences, but why aren't they a civ? The Romans themselves had many Greek influences. The English had many French (Norman) and Roman influences. Both are still civs.
Old September 22, 2001, 13:41   #29
Saint Marcus
King

CIVILIZATIONS

Civ: Germans
Capital: Berlin
Leader: Otto von Bismarck
Special units: Panzer (tank), U-Boat (submarine)
Bench: Teutonic Knight (knight), Stuka (bomber)

Civ: French
Capital: Paris
Leader: Louis XIV
Attributes: Exp Sci
*Special units: Musketeer (musketmen), Templar (knight)
*Bench: Imperial Cavalry (dragoon), Foreign Legion (riflemen)

Civ: English
Capital: London
Leader: Elizabeth II
Attributes: Exp Com
Special units: Man-o-War (frigate), Longbowmen (archer)
Bench: Spitfire (fighter), Dreadnought (battleship)

Civ: Dutch
Capital: Amsterdam
Leader: William of Orange
Special units: Privateer (frigate), Fokker (fighter)
Bench: Geus (musketmen), Dregde (worker)

Civ: Vikings
Capital: Trondheim
Leader: Canute
*Special units: Longboat (caraval), Berserk (warrior)
Bench: Marauder (swordsmen)

Civ: Portugese
Capital: Lisbon
Leader: Manuel I
*Special units: Carrack (caraval)

Civ: Swiss
Capital: Geneva
*Leader: -
Attributes: Sci Com
Special units: Swiss Guards (pikemen), Mountaineers (musketmen)

Civ: Austro-Hungarians
Capital: Vienna
Leader: Francis Josef
Attributes: Exp Mil
*Special units: Skoda Cannons (artillery)

Civ: Celts
Capital: Cardiff
Leader: Cunebin
Attributes: Exp Mil
Special units: Schiltron (pikemen), Woad Raider (warrior)

Civ: Russians
Capital: Moscow
Leader: Lenin
Attributes: Exp Ind
Special units: Cossack (dragoon), T-54 (tank)
Bench: MiG (jet fighter), Red Army/Guard (riflemen)

Civ: Goths
Capital: Toulouse
Leader: Theodoric
Attributes: Mil Sci
*Special units: Doryphoren (knight), Huskarl (swordmen)

Civ: Swedes
Capital: Stockholm
Leader: Gustav II
*Special units: Pansarskepp (cruiser), Karolin (musketmen)

Civ: Fins
Capital: Helsinki
Leader: Gustaf Mannerheim
Attributes: Com Rel
Special Units: Alpine Troops (riflemen), Ilmarinen (destroyer)

Civ: Poles
Capital: Warshaw
Leader: Mieszko I
Attributes: Sci Rel
Special units: Light Cannon (cannon), Hussaria (dragoon)
Bench: Polish Infantry (musketmen)

Civ: Yugoslavs
Capital: Belgrade
Leader: Tito
*Special Units: Slavic Partisan (partisan)

Civ: Spanish
Capital: Madrid
Leader: Phillip II
Attributes: Exp Rel
Special units: War Galleon (galleon), Tercio (musketmen)
Bench: Conquistadores (explorer), Bandolero (partisan)

Civ: Romans
Capital: Roma
Leader: Caesar
Special units: Legion (swordsmen), Onager (catapult)
Bench: Librunian (galley)

Civ: Byzantines
Capital: Constantinopel
Leader: Justinian
Special units: Cataphract (knight), Drorom (galley)
Bench: Varangian Guard (swordsmen), Greek Fire (-)

Civ: Egyptians
Capital: Thebes
Leader: Cleopatra
Attributes: Rel Ind
Special units: War Chariot (chariot), Mamluk (knight)

Civ: Carthagians
Capital: Carthago
*Leader: Dido
Attributes: Ind Com
Special units: War Elephant (knight), Quinquereme (galley)

Civ: Phoenicians
Capital: Tyre
Leader: Hiram
*Special Units: Penteconter (galley)

Civ: Greeks
Capital: Athens
Leader: Cleisthenes
Attributes: Sci Mil
Special units: Hoplite (spearmen), Balista (catapult)
Bench: Companion Cavalry (horsemen), Macedonian Phalanx (pikemen)

Civ: Hospitaliers
Capital: Valetta
Leader: Jean Parisot de la Valette
*Special units: Hospitalier (knight), Crossbowmen (archers)
Bench: Sergeants-at-Arms (swordsmen)

Civ: Italians
Capital: Rome
Leader: Victor Emmanuel
*Special units: San Marco (marines), Genoese Crossbowmen (archer)
*Bench: Tarida (caraval), Legionaire (riflemen)

Civ: Moors
Capital: Fes
*Leader: -
Attributes: Rel Sci
*Special Units: Cameleer (knight)

Civ: Zulus
Capital: Zimbabwe
Leader: Shaka
Attributes: Mil Exp
*Special units: Impi (spearmen)
*Bench: Olifant (modern tank)

Civ: Ethiopians
*Capital: Aksum
Leader: Ezana
Attributes: Com Rel
*Special units: Javalin (spearmen), Elephant Fighter (pikemen)

Civ: Nubians
Capital: Kerma
Leader: Piye
Attributes: Com Mil
*Special Units: Nubian Bowmen (archer), Nubian Guards (spearmen)

Civ: Mali
*Capital: Gao
Leader: Mansa Musa
*Special Units: Songhay Cavalry (horsemen), Fast Galley (galley)

Civ: Persians
Capital: Persepolis
Leader: Xerxes
Attributes: Mil Com
*Special units: Persian Cavalry (horsemen), Immortal (swordsmen)
*Bench: Cataphract (knight), War Elephants (knight)

Civ: Assyro-Babylonians
Capital: Babylon
Leader: Hammurabi
*Special units: Babylonian Archer (archer), War Chariot (chariot)

Civ: Hebrew
Capital: Jerusalem
Leader: Solomon
*Special units: Zealot (-)

Civ: Ottomans
Capital: Ankara
Leader: Suleiman I
Special units: Janissary (musketmen), Spahis (dragoon)

Civ: Arabs
Capital: Medina
*Leader: Saladin
*Special units: Fanatics (partisan), Camel Riders (knight)

Civ: Mongols
Capital: Karakorum
Leader: Genghis
*Special units: Mangudai (knight), Mongol Horsemen (horsemen)

Civ: Huns
*Capital: Szeged
Leader: Attila
Special Units: Tarkan (horsemen), Comp.Bowmen (archer)

Civ: Japanese
Capital: Kyoto
Leader: Tokugawa
Special units: Samurai (swordsmen), Yamato (battleship)
Bench: Kamikaze (-), Zero (fighter)

Civ: Chinese
Capital: Beijing
Leader: Mao Tse-Tung
Attributes: Ind Sci
*Special units: Rider (knight), Chi-Ko-Nu (archers)
*Bench: Junk (galley)

Civ: Koreans
Capital: Seoul
*Leader: Sejong
*Special units: Turtle Boat (caraval), War Wagon (chariot)

Civ: Indians
Capital: Delhi
Leader: Ghandi
Attributes: Rel Com
*Special units: War Elephant (knight)
*Bench: LCA (jet fighter)

Civ: Khmer
Capital: Angor Wat
*Leader: Jayavarman II
Attributes: Ind Rel
*Special units: Khmer Rouge/Vietcong

Civ: Afghans
Capital: Kabul
*Leader: Babur
*Special Units: Mujahedeen (partisan)

Civ: Americans
Capital: Washington
Leader: Abraham Lincoln
Special units: Eagle (jet fighter), Enterprise (carrier)
Bench: Minutemen (musketmen), B-52 (bomber)

Civ: Confederates
Capital: Richmond
Leader: Jefferson Davis
Attributes: Rel Com
*Special Units: Virginia (ironclad)

Civ: Aztecs
Capital: Tenochtitlan
Leader: Montezuma
*Special units: Jaguar Warrior (warrior), Eagle Warrior (scout)
Bench: Clubmen

Civ: Mayas
*Capital: Tulum
*Leader: Eighteen Rabbits
*Special units: Great Canoe (galley), Plumed Archer (archer)

Civ: Incas
Capital: Cusco
*Leader: Sapa Inca
Attributes: Ind Mil
*Special units: Macana (warrior), Halberd (spearmen)

Civ: Sioux
Capital: Little Big Horn
Leader: Sitting Bull
*Special units: War Party (dragoon), Mtd Braves (horsemen)
*Bench: Braves (scout/warrior)

Civ: Iroquois
*Capital: -
Leader: Hiawatha
Attributes: Com Mil
*Special units: Tracker (scout)

Special units: Texas Ranger (cavalry), Militia (partisan)

UNIT LIST

Jet Fighter
- Eagle (att/def/spd)

Fighter
- Fokker (att/def)

Bomber

Jet Bomber

Submarine
- U-boat (att/spd)

Ironclad
- Virginia (att/def)

Carrier
- Enterprise (def/spd)

Frigate
- Man-o-War (att/def)
- Privateer (att/spd)

Battleship
- Yamato (att/def)

Destroyer
- Ilmarinen (def/spd)

Transport

Galleon
- War Galleon (att/def)

Caraval
- Longboat (spd/att)
- Carrack (att/def)
- Turtle Boat (def)

Galley
- Drorom (def/spd)
- Quinquireme (att)
- Great Cannoe (holds)
- Trireme (spd/att)
- Fast Galley (spd)

Cruiser
- Pansarskepp (att/spd)

Aegis Cruiser

*Knight (4-3-2)
- Templar (5-4-2)
- Doryphoren (4-4-3)
- Cataphract (4-5-2)
- Mamluk (5-4-2)
- War Elephant (4-3-2, no horses & iron needed)
- War Elephant (4-3-2, no horses & iron needed)
- Hospitalier (4-5-2)
- Camel Rider (4-4-2, no horses needed)
- Camel Rider (4-4-2, no horses needed)
- Mangudai (5-3-3)
- Rider (4-4-3)

Dragoon
- Cossack (att/def/spd)
- Spahis (att/def)
- War Party (att/spd)
- Hussaria (att/def)

Cavalry
- Texas Ranger (att/def)

Tank
- Panzer (att/def)
- T-54 (att/cost)

Mechanized Infantry

Chariot (1-1-2)
- War Chariot (2-1-2)
- War Chariot (2-1-2)
- War Wagon (1-2-2)

Horsemen (2-1-2)
- Persian Cavalry (3-1-2)
- Mongol Horsemen (2-1-3)
- Mtd. Braves (2-1-3)
- Songhay Cavalry (2-2-2)
- Tarkan (3-1-2)

Scout (0-0-2)
- Eagle Warrior (0-1-3)
- Tracker (0-1-3)

Warrior (1-1-1)
- Berzerker (2-1-1)
- Woad Raider (2-1-1)
- Jaguar Warrior (1-1-2)
- Macana (1-1-2)

Spearmen (1-2-1)
- Hoplite (1-3-1)
- Impi (2-2-1)
- Halberd (2-2-1)
- Javalin (2-2-1)
- Nubian Guards (1-3-1)

Swordsmen (3-2-1)
- Huskarl (3-3-1)
- Legion (4-2-1)
- Immortal (4-2-1)
- Samurai (3-3-1)

Pikemen
- Schiltron (def)
- Swiss Guard (def)
- Elephant Fighter (spd)

*Archers (2-1-1)
- Longbowmen (3-1-1)
- Babylonian Archer (2-1-2)
- Comp.bowmen (3-1-1)
- Plumed Archer (2-1-1, lower cost)
- Nubean Bowmen (2-1-2)
- Crossbowmen (2-2-1)
- Chi-Ko-Nu (2-2-1)
- Genoese Crossbowmen (2-2-1)

Musketmen
- Musketeer (att/def)
- Tercio (att/def)
- Janissary (att/spd)
- Karolin (att/def)
- Mountaineers (def/spd)

Riflemen
- Alpine Troops (spd/def)

Marines
- San Marco (att/def)

Partisan
- Slavic Partisan (def/spd)
- Fanatics (att/def)
- Mujahedeen (att/def/spd)
- Militia (def)

Catapult
- Onager (att)
- Ballista (att)

Cannon
- Light Cannon (att/cost)

Artillery
- Skoda Cannon (att)

Worker (0-0-1)

Settler (0-0-1)

Engineer (0-0-2)

Last edited by Saint Marcus; September 22, 2001 at 13:53.
Old September 22, 2001, 13:41   #30
Saint Marcus
King

CITIES

Ethiopians (30)
- Aksum
- Adulis
- Matara
- Yeha
- Aoulis
- Sabae
- Mouza
- Dire
- Aualites
- Malao
- Aden
- Massawa
- Ocelis
- Addis Abeba
- Dire Dawa
- Gonder
- Nazret
- Jima
- Mek'ele
- Bahir Dar
- Dese
- Harer
- Jima
- Adowa
- Sennar
- Djibouti
- Dawa
- Mendi
- Metu
- Goba

*Khmer (11)
- Angkor Wat
- Rolous
- Angkor Thom
- Koh Ker
- Indrapura
- Kampong Cham
- Wat Phou
- Yasodharapura
- Vijaya
- U-Thong
- Lopburi
- Sambor
- Phnom Penh
- Angkor Borei
- Oc Eo

Dutch (30)
- Amsterdam
- The Hague
- Rotterdam
- Dorestad
- Utrecht
- Den Bosch
- Eindhoven
- Delft
- Maastricht
- Flushing
- Groningen
- Tilburg
- Den Helder
- Nimwegen
- Enschede
- Gouda
- Middelburg
- Breda
- Deventer
- Leyden
- Harlem
- Lelystad
- Amersfoort
- Roosendaal
- Assen
- Heerenveen
- Zwolle
- Apeldoorn
- Arnhem
- Dordrecht

Germans (30)
- Berlin
- Leipzig
- Ingolstadt
- Konigsberg
- Frankfurt
- Munich
- Heidelburg
- Nuremberg
- Koln
- Hannover
- Bremen
- Stuttgart
- Bonn
- Salzburg
- Dortmund
- Brandenburg
- Dresden
- Dortmund
- Hamburg
- Dusseldorf
- Duisburg
- Essen
- Dessau
- Rostock
- Munster
- Nurnberg
- Koblenz
- Mainz
- Wilhelmshaven
- Kiel

French (30)
- Paris
- Orleans
- Lyons
- Rheims
- Tours
- Marseilles
- Chartres
- Avignon
- Besancon
- Rouen
- Grenoble
- Dijon
- Amiens
- Cherbourg
- Poitiers
- Bayonne
- Strasbourg
- Brest
- Bordeaux
- St.Etienne
- Bordeaux
- Le Havre
- Calais
- La Rochelle
- Caen
- Le Mans
- Nantes
- Nice
- Brest
- Metz

English (30)
- London
- York
- Nottingham
- Hastings
- Canterbury
- Coventry
- Warwick
- Newcastle
- Oxford
- Liverpool
- Dover
- Brighton
- Norwich
- Leeds
- Reading
- Birmingham
- Richmond
- Exeter
- Cambridge
- Gloucester
- Manchester
- Bristol
- Leicester
- Carlisle
- Ipswich
- Portsmouth
- Berwick
- Plymouth
- Southampton
- Leeds

Vikings (30)
- Trondheim
- Kaupang
- Uppsala
- Hladir
- Aarhus
- Viborg
- Roskilde
- Lindholm
- Jorvik
- Westness
- Jarrow
- Skara
- Ravning Enge
- Birka
- Jarlshof
- Sigtuna
- Odense
- Lunde
- Larne
- Hedeby
- Holmgard
- Nonnebakken
- Thwaite
- Askrigg
- Trelleborg
- Risby
- Jelling
- Vorbasse
- Fyrkat
- Kvivik

Spanish (30)
- Madrid
- Seville
- Cordoba
- Valencia
- Salamanca
- Barcelona
- Valladolid
- Saragossa
- Cadiz
- Bilbao
- Granada
- Malaga
- Pamplona
- Vigo
- Avila
- Burgos
- Oviedo
- Santander
- Ciudad Rodrigo
- Calatrava
- Cartagena
- San Sebastian
- Burgos
- Vitoria
- Huelva
- La Coruna
- Orense
- Badajoz
- Murcia
- Alicante

Portugese (30)
- Lisbon
- Amadora
- Porto
- Faro
- Aveiro
- Braga
- Beja
- Aljezur
- Leiria
- Ponte de Sor
- Evora
- Covilha
- Guarda
- Pinhel
- Mangualde
- Viseu
- Santarem
- Braganca
- Penatiel
- Portalegre
- Reguengos de Monsaraz
- Coimbra
- Cantanhede
- Viana do Castelo
- Vila Real
- Castro Verde
- Berreiro
- Setubal
- Sines
- Lagos

Swiss (30)
- Geneve
- Zurich
- Bern
- Basel
- Sion
- Lausanne
- Monteux
- Fribourg
- Sankt Gallen
- Frauenfeld
- Winterthur
- Biel
- Neuchatel
- Lucerne
- Zug
- Chur
- Sierre
- St.Moritz
- Lugano
- Schaffhausen
- Locarno
- Davos
- Liestal
- Altdorf
- Glarus
- Herisau
- Aarau
- Detemont
- Solothurn
- Sarnen

Austro-Hungarians (30)
- Vienna
- Budapest
- Linz
- Salzburg
- Innsbruck
- Graz
- Gyor
- Miskolc
- Szeged
- Szekestehervar
- Wolfsberg
- Klagenfurt
- Villach
- Badgastern
- Landeck
- Feldkirch
- Mako
- Tokaj
- Cegled
- Eger
- Tokaj
- Debrecen
- Koszeg
- Pecs
- Grossglockner
- Imst
- Dornbirn
- Bregenz
- Bruck
- St.Polten

Celts (30)
- Cardiff
- Kells
- Scone
- Carmarthen
- Armagh
- Caernarfon
- Tintagel
- Caerphilly
- Cork
- Rhymney
- Iona
- Rhondda
- Illauntanig
- Swansea
- Durrow
- Merthyr
- Tara
- Llangollen
- Dinas Powys
- Aberystwyth
- Rhayader
- Abergavenny
- Dinas Emrys
- Cardigan
- Llanelli
- Maesteg
- Neath
- Dunstaffnage
- Oban
- Cobh

Russians (30)
- Moscow
- St. Petersburg
- Kiev
- Minsk
- Smolensk
- Odessa
- Sevastopol
- Tblisi
- Sverdlovsk
- Yakutsk
- Vladivostok
- Novgorod
- Krasnoyarsk
- Riga
- Rostov
- Astrakhan
- Kharkov
- Grozny
- Dnepropetrovsk
- Maikop
- Kursk
- Kuibyshev
- Magnitogorsk
- Uralsk
- Kazan
- Vologda
- Murmansk
- Vitebsk
- Batum
- Tiflis

*Goths (14)
- Toulouse
- Toledo
- Victoriaco
- Recopolis
- Coimbra
- Merida
- Seo de Urgel
- Lisboa
- Corboda
- Zamora
- Leon
- Murcia
- Málaga

Swedes (30)
- Stockholm
- Goteborg
- Helsingborg
- Malmo
- Vasteras
- Orebro
- Norrkoping
- Linkoping
- Jonkoping
- Karlskrona
- Lund
- Kristianstad
- Lulea
- Lainio
- Kiruna
- Umea
- Gavle
- Karlstad
- Trollhattan
- Vaxjo
- Visby
- Boras
- Falun
- Stundsvall
- Ostersund
- Murjek
- Malmberget
- Kiruna
- Nastanjo
- Aneplog

Fins (30)
- Helsinki
- Espoo
- Vantaa
- Tampere
- Turku
- Oulu
- Polla
- Ivalo
- Inari
- Utsjoki
- Karigasniemi
- Rovaniemi
- Tornio
- Kemi
- Kajaani
- Varkaus
- Kuopio
- Lieksa
- Joensuu
- Savonlinna
- Lappeenranta
- Kotka
- Kouvola
- Lahti
- Nokia
- Pori
- Rauma
- Maarianhamina
- Raisio
- Lahti

*Poles (3)
- Warshaw
- Lodz
- Krakow

*Yugoslavs (1)
- Belgrade

Romans (30)
- Roma
- Veii
- Antium
- Cumae
- Pompeii
- Pisae
- Hispalis
- Viroconium
- Lugdunum
- Lutetia
- Brundisium
- Syracuse
- Caesaraugusta
- Artaxata
- Aurelianorum
- Hippo Regius
- Nicopolis
- Londinium
- Eburacum
- Arretium
- Agrippina
- Cyrene
- Corfinium
- Mediolanum
- Treveri
- Sirmium
- Augustadorum
- Bagacum
- Lauriacum
- Teurnia

*Byzantines (8)
- Constantinopel
- Neapolis
- Palmyra
- Caesarea
- Tarentum
- Nicomedia
- Seleucia
- Trapezus
- Adrianople

Egyptians (30)
- Thebes
- Nekheb
- Memphis
- Heliopolis
- Elephantine
- Alexandria
- Pi-Ramesses
- Giza
- Byblos
- El-Amarna
- Hieraconpolis
- Abydos
- Asyut
- Avaris
- Lisht
- Buto
- Edfu
- Pithom
- Busiris
- Kahun
- Athribis
- Luxor
- El-Ashmunein
- Tanis
- Buhen
- Bubastis
- This
- Oryx
- Sebennytus
- Cairo

*Carthagians (22)
- Carthage
- Carthago Nova
- Utica
- Malaca
- Caralis
- Panormus
- Leptis Parva
- Cartenna
- Rusicade
- Gades
- Rusucurru
- Girba
- Leptis Magna
- Oea
- Tingis
- Rusaddit
- Alalia
- Selinus
- Himera
- Akragas
- Theveste
- Saguntum

Phoenicians (30)
- Tyre
- Sidon
- Simyra
- Zarephath
- Byblos
- Jubeil
- Arwad
- Acco
- Tripolis
- Berytus
- Aradus
- Baalbeck
- Amrit
- Qisarya
- Hadrumetum
- Tipasa
- Siga
- Lixus
- Mogador
- Motya
- Nora
- Sulcis
- Tharros
- Abdera
- Baria
- Carmona
- Gadir
- Malaca
- Sexi
- Citium

Greeks (30)
- Athens
- Sparta
- Thermopylae
- Corinth
- Delphi
- Mycenae
- Pharsalos
- Knossos
- Argos
- Tiryns
- Herakleia
- Ephesos
- Thessalonica
- Rhodes
- Eretria
- Troy
- Marathon
- Halicarnassus
- Pergamon
- Miletos
- Artemisium
- Megara
- Phocaea
- Sicyon
- Gortyn
- Mytilene
- Tegea
- Syracuse
- Apollonia
- Macedon
- Iraklion

Hospitaliers (30)
- Valleta
- Sliema
- Rabat
- Victoria
- Mellieha
- Rahal Gdid
- Zurrieq
- Marsaxlokk
- Zejtun
- Marsa
- Msida
- Qormi
- Birkikara
- Gzira
- Mosta
- Mdina
- Dingli
- Zebbug
- San Pawl il-Bahar
- Mgarr
- Nadur
- Xewkija
- Gharb
- Marsalforn
- St. Elmo
- Comino
- Gozo
- Filfla
- Kemmunett
- St. Pauls Bay

Italians (30)
- Rome
- Milan
- Ravenna
- Naples
- Palermo
- Venice
- Genoa
- Florence
- Bologne
- Parma
- Cosenza
- Taranto
- Foggia
- Turin
- Bergamo
- Vicenza
- Verona
- Palermo
- Taranto
- Bari
- Perugia
- Livorno
- Trento
- Bolzano
- Aosta
- La Spezia
- Lucca
- Catanzaro
- Reggio di Calabria
- Messina

*Zulus (20)
- Great Zimbabwe
- Dingaan
- Ulundi
- Sofala
- Bapedi
- Hlobane
- Isandhlwana
- Intombe
- Mpondo
- Ngome
- Swazi
- Tugela
- Umtata
- Umfolozi
- Ibabanago
- Isipezi
- Amatikulu
- Zunguin
- Mapungubwe
- Phalaborwa

Nubians (30)
- Kerma
- Napata
- Qustul
- Meroe
- Abu Hamed
- Kurgus
- Aswan
- Nuri
- El-Kurru
- Dongola
- Philae
- Kerma
- Argo
- Sai
- Semna
- Dakka
- Qubban
- Dabod
- Khartoum
- Hieraskaminos
- Aniba
- Toshka
- Naqa
- Korosko
- Premnis
- Ballana
- Buhen
- Mirgissa
- Semna
- Soba

*Mali (4)
- Timbouctou
- Gao
- Djenne
- Bougouni

Persians (30)
- Persepolis
- Ctesiphon
- Ecbatana
- Pasargadae
- Susa
- Arbela
- Antioch
- Tarsus
- Gordium
- Bactra
- Sardis
- Hamadan
- Ergili
- Dariush Kabir
- Ghulaman
- Zohak
- Istakhr
- Jinjan
- Borazjan
- Herat
- Dakyanus
- Bampur
- Tureng Tepe
- Merv
- Behistun
- Kandahar
- Altin Tepe
- Bunyan
- Charsadda
- Ura Tyube

*Assyro-Babylonians (27)
- Babylon
- Ur
- Nineveh
- Ashur
- Ellipi
- Akkad
- Uruk
- Eridu
- Samarra
- Lagash
- Kish
- Nippur
- Shuruppak
- Zariqum
- Sippar
- Izibia
- Larsa
- Nimrud
- Zamua
- Khorsabad
- Hindana
- Tell Wilaya
- Umma
- Adab
- Telloh
- Nina
- Ebla

*Hebrew (17)
- Jerusalem
- Jericho
- Galilee
- Samaria
- Beer-sheba
- Accho
- Dan
- Ashdad
- Gaza
- Megiddo
- Shechem
- Judah
- Samaria
- Hebron
- Beer-sheba
- Tel Aviv
- Bethlehem

*Ottomans (2)
- Ankara
- Istanbul

*Arabs (22)
- Medina
- Mecca
- Baghdad
- Samarra
- Damascus
- Tiflis
- Tangier
- Raqqa
- Beirut
- Riyadh
- Mosul
- Beirut
- Algiers
- Tunis
- Palmyra
- Shiraz
- Qum
- Qazvin
- Barqa
- Tripoli
- Mahdia
- Rabat

*Mongols (16)
- Karakorum
- Samarkand
- Ulan Bator
- Bokhara
- Nishapur
- Kashgar
- Tabriz
- Aleppo
- Ormuz
- Basra
- Khanbalyk
- Khorasan
- Shangtu
- Kazan
- Quinsay
- Kerman

*Huns (1)
- Szeged

Japanese (30)
- Kyoto
- Tokyo
- Osaka
- Edo
- Satsuma
- Kagoshima
- Nara
- Nagoya
- Izumo
- Nagasaki
- Yokohama
- Shimonoseki
- Matsuyama
- Sapporo
- Hakodate
- Ise
- Toyama
- Fukushima
- Suo
- Bizen
- Echizen
- Izumi
- Omi
- Echigo
- Kozuke
- Sado
- Kochi
- Kobe
- Kagoshima
- Fukuoka

*Chinese (23)
- Beijing
- Feng
- Hao
- Chang-an
- Loi
- Shanghai
- Canton
- Nanking
- Tsingtao
- Xinjian
- Chengdu
- Hangchow
- Tientsin
- Tatung
- Macao
- Anyang
- Shantung
- Chinan
- Kaifeng
- Ningpo
- Paoting
- Yangchow
- Hong Kong

*Koreans (2)
- Seoul
- Pyongyang

*Indians (17)
- Delhi
- Bombay
- Madras
- Bangalore
- Calcutta
- Lahore
- Karachi
- Kolhapur
- Jaipur
- Hyderabad
- Bengal
- Chittagong
- Punjab
- Dacca
- Indus
- Ganges
- New Delhi

*Afghans (1)
- Kabul

*Americans (19)
- Washington
- New York
- Boston
- Philadelphia
- Chicago
- San Francisco
- St. Louis
- Detroit
- Baltimore
- Denver
- Cincinnati
- Los Angeles
- Kansas City
- San Diego
- Las Vegas
- Phoenix
- Seattle
- Portland
- Minneapolis

Confederates (30)
- Richmond
- Petersburg
- New Bern
- Columbia
- Savannah
- Raleigh
- Jacksonville
- Pensacola
- Macon
- Appomattox
- Lynchburg
- Baton Rouge
- Tallahassee
- Nashville
- Montgomery
- Huntsville
- Birmingham
- New Orleans
- Lafayette
- Mobile
- Jackson
- Charleston
- Salem
- Roanoke
- Norfolk
- Fredericksburg
- Hampton
- Portsmouth
- Kitty Hawk
- Knoxville

Aztecs (30)
- Tenochtitlan
- Teotihuacan
- Tlatelolco
- Texcoco
- Tlaxcala
- Calixtlahuaca
- Xochicalco
- Tlacopan
- Atzcapotzalco
- Tzintzuntzen
- Malinalco
- Tula
- Tamuin
- Teayo
- Cempoala
- Chalco
- Tlalmanalco
- Ixtapaluca
- Huexotla
- Tepexpan
- Tepetlaoxtoc
- Chiconautla
- Zitlaltepec
- Coyotepec
- Tequixquiac
- Jilotzingo
- Tlapanaloya
- Tultitlan
- Ecatepec
- Coatepec

Mayas (30)
- Tulum
- Chichen Itza
- Tancah
- Acanceh
- Komchen
- Dzibilchaltum
- Uxmal
- Kabah
- Etzna
- Nohmul
- Lamanai
- Altun Ha
- Becan
- Tikal
- Seibal
- Yaxchilan
- Bonampak
- Chinkultic
- Quirigua
- Copan
- Kaminaljuyu
- Abaj Takalik
- Mayapan
- Tipu
- Tayasal
- Xicalango
- Champoton
- Zaculeu
- Iximche
- Cozumel

Incas (30)
- Cuzco
- Quito
- Chan Chan
- Chucuito
- Ayaviri
- Vilcashuaman
- Acari
- Tambo Colorado
- Jauja
- Pumpu
- Huanuco Pampa
- Cajamarca
- Cusibamba
- Tumbes
- Tomebamba
- Pucara
- Machu Picchu
- Pisac
- Limatambo
- Raqchi
- Cotopachi
- Ica
- Inkawasi
- Lurin
- Tarma Tambo
- Paramonga
- Ancon
- Tiahuanaco
- Ollantaytambo
- Bombon

Sioux (30)
- Little Bighorn
- Wounded Knee
- Cedar Creek
- Slim Buttes
- Three Forks
- Stony Lake
- Killdeer
- Bear Paw
- Big Mound
- Wood Lake
- Dead Buffalo
- Point of Rocks
- Raging Brook
- Running Bear
- Silver Moon
- Wildcat Valley
- Great River
- Seven Brothers
- Snake Canyon
- First Wind
- Yellowtree
- Chief's Crag
- Morning Rock
- Rosebud
- Mud Springs
- Milk Creek
- Whitestone
- Ash Hollow
- Sand Creek
- Crooked Creek

*Iroquois (0)

Texans (30)
- Austin
- Houston
- Dallas
- San Antonio
- El Paso
- Fort Worth
- Arlington
- Lubbock
- Amarillo
- Corpus Christi
- Brownsville
- Fredericksburg
- San Angelo
- Albuquerque
- Santa Fe
- Columbus
- Goliad
- Nacogdoches
- San Felipe
- Washington-on-the-Brazos
- Refugio
- Wichita
- Dodge City
- Abilene
- Waco
- Eagle Pass
- Laredo
- Brownsville
- McAllen

LEADERS

*Yugoslavs (3)
- Lazar
- Vuk Brankovich
- John Hunyadi

Germans (10)
- Rommel
- Frederick
- Doenitz
- Von Hindenburg
- Manstein
- Von Schlieffen
- Von Rundstedt
- Arminius
- Von Wallenstein
- Von Blücher

French (10)
- Napoleon
- Richelieu
- De Louvois
- De Gaulle
- Joan d'Arc
- Charlemagne
- Charles Martel
- Clovis
- Foch
- Davout

*English (9)
- Wellington
- Nelson
- Montgomery
- Drake
- Raleigh
- Cromwell
- Gordon
- Alfred
- Edward I

*Dutch (7)
- De Ruyter
- Heyn
- Maurice
- William III
- Tromp
- Van Ginkel
- Cammaert

Vikings (10)
- Ryurik
- Eric the Red
- Thorfinn
- Rollo
- Olaf I
- Olaf II
- Sweyn I
- Magnus I
- Guiscard
- William I

*Spanish (4)
- Alba
- Cortez
- Pizzarro
- De la Cerda

*Portugese (0)

*Swiss (0)

*Austro-Hungarians (0)

*Celts (7)
- Victorinox
- Robert
- Wallace
- Brian Boru
- MacAlpin
- MacBeth
- Malcolm III

*Russians (2)
- Zhukov
- Peter

*Goths (2)
- Odoacer
- Alaric

*Swedes (1)
- Gustavus

*Fins (0)

*Poles (0)

Romans (10)
- Marcus Anthonius
- Scipio
- Agrippa
- Constantine
- Augustus
- Pompey
- Flamininus
- Germanicus
- Diocletianus
- Crassus

*Byzantines (4)
- Belisarius
- Justin I
- Heraclius I
- Alexius Comnenius

*Egyptians (6)
- Pelopidas
- Menes
- Ramses II
- Netcheriche
- Tuthmosis III
- Marniptah

*Carthagians (4)
- Hannibal
- Hasdrubal
- Hanno
- Hamilcar

*Phoenicians (0)

Greeks (10)
- Alexander
- Philip
- Agesilaus
- Apaminondas
- Pelopidas
- Pisistratus
- Themistocles
- Miltiades
- Pausanias
- Themistocles

*Hospitaliers

*Italians (1)
- Garibaldi

*Zulus (4)
- Cetshwayo
- Dingane
- Mpande
- Dingiswayo

*Ethiopians (3)
- Menelik
- Menelik II
- Selassie

*Nubians (3)
- Piankhy
- Taharqo
- Tanutamani

*Mali (4)
- Sonni Ali
- Askia Muhammad Touré
- Askia Daud
- Sundjata

*Persians (4)
- Darius
- Cyrus
- Cambyses
- Mardonius

*Assyro-Babylonians (5)
- Ashurbanipal
- Ashurnazirpal II
- Shalmeneser III
- Nebuchadnezzar II
- Nabopolassar

*Hebrew (4)
- David
- Dayan
- Joshua
- Saul

*Ottomans (2)
- Osman
- Murad

*Arabs (8)
- Khalid
- Abu Bakr
- Umar
- Muhammad
- Uthman
- al-Walid I
- Hisham
- al-Wathiq

*Mongols (4)
- Ogedei
- Hulagu
- Kublai
- Timurlane

*Huns (4)
- Edikon
- Bleda
- Rugila
- Dengizech

Japanese (10)
- Yamato
- Toyotomi
- Minamoto
- Oda
- Takeda
- Uesugi
- Mori
- Tojo
- Suiko
- Shotoku

*Chinese (8)
- An Lushan
- Ch'eng
- Liu Pang
- Han Wu Ti
- Sui Wen-ti
- Li Yuan
- Wu Chao
- Hsuan-tsung

*Koreans (1)
- Yi Sun-Shin

*Indians (6)
- Chandragupta I
- Maurya
- Asoka
- Bindusara
- Chandragupta II
- Harsha

*Khmer (0)

*Afghans (5)
- Bin Laden
- Ahmad
- Amanullah
- Habibullah
- Marsud

Americans (10)
- Washington
- Patton
- Grant
- Eisenhower
- Sherman
- Bradley
- Pershing
- A.Jackson
- MacArthur
- Nimitz

*Confederates (8)
- Lee
- Forrest
- Stonewall Jackson
- Longstreet
- J.E.Johnston
- Pickett
- Ewell
- Beauregard

*Aztecs (5)
- Ahuitzotl
- Cuauhtemoc
- Ilhuicamina
- Ahuitzotl
- Itzacoatl

*Mayas (0)

*Incas (1)
- Atahualpa

*Sioux (6)
- Red Cloud
- Rain-in-the-Face
- Crazy Horse
- Little Crow
- American Horse
- Gall

*Iroquois (5)
- Tecumseh
- Brant
- Deganawidah
- Red Jacket
- Cornplanter

*Texans (8)
- A.S.Johnston
- Terry
- Nolan
- James
- Lamar
- Long
- Hood
- Sibley

*Moors (2)
- Dragut
- Piale
- Tariq

Last edited by Saint Marcus; September 22, 2001 at 13:58.