Old September 13, 2001, 16:12   #1
Christantine The Great
Prince

Local Time: 08:24
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Please take me back, Chiron Chronicles
I kind of abandoned the Chrion Chronicles a few months back because, then, I felt like the Planetmind character wasn't really controllable. Unlimited units, ect. Right now I suppose I caused some trouble (Wouldn't know, please tell me if I did) and I am sorry. I am hoping, if someone would help out, to try to introduce the aliens into the story, who have been notoriously hard to do since it requires two players. I would like to pick up the Caretakers if this idea is accepted.

Please don't sick the mindworms on me.
Christantine The Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 14, 2001, 01:28   #2
Sprayber
Apolyton Storywriters' Guild
Emperor

Well. We need all the people we can get. I'll be gone for a while I'm afraid. At least two weeks, may more now.

IIRC, we were going to hold off on the aliens for a while.
Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh
Sprayber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 14, 2001, 14:34   #3
DarkCloud
staff
NationStatesAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamSpanish CiversCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamPolyCast TeamApolyton Storywriters' GuildAge of Nations TeamApolytoners Hall of Fame

Local Time: 13:24
Chris- You'll probably have to wait a while- I believe that all factions excepting the Cyborgs and the Cult of Planet (???) are taken... If SMAC Fanatic doesn't appear in a day Alynzia gets first pick to which faction she wants- then it is your turn...

Planetmind has been ruled unplayable.

The Aliens will arrive, but after about another 3 months of playing.
Old September 15, 2001, 13:28   #4
Kassiopeia
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameGalCiv Apolyton EmpireApolyton Storywriters' GuildCivilization II Democracy GameApolytoners Hall of FameACDG3 Spartans
Emperor

Local Time: 16:24
Cyber has the Cult, I believe?
Old September 15, 2001, 13:38   #5
Guardian
Apolyton University
King

Local Time: 15:24
Yes, he does.
Old September 15, 2001, 16:53   #6
DarkCloud
staff
NationStatesAlpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamSpanish CiversCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamPolyCast TeamApolyton Storywriters' GuildAge of Nations TeamApolytoners Hall of Fame

dang... I keep forgetting :embarrassed:

Okay- In that case, If SMAC Fanatic cannot return to the game to check in within 3 to 5 days- you may have his faction, the Cybernetic Consciousness, because, all other factions are taken except the Gaians.

1. UoP- DarkCloud
Morgan- Mr President
PK's- Guardian
Spartans- Sprayber
Pirates- [Lord LMP]
DAngels- Argonaut
Hive- Natan
Cult- Cyber
9. Believers- kassiopea
Gaians- NOONE
Cyborgs- ??
Free Drones- Bearcat

-Alynzia
-Christantine the Great
Old September 16, 2001, 18:24   #7
Christantine The Great
Prince

EDIT: After checking over the actual story I really can't jump in for the Cyborgs if that faction is left open. I was aiming at the aliens because I don't have a lot of Apolyton time on the internet and could handle a starting faction, not a big player in the game. If you do decide to do the aliens then email me at ColonyPod@aol.com.
Christantine The Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 17, 2001, 07:38   #8
Alynzia
Warlord

Oi, you cheeky thing! How dare we offer up factions Alynzia wants one of (even if they are to an experienced player who is your friend!)

I seem to recall that SMAC Fanatic's first choice of faction was Gaian (which he said ages ago, right?) and that he would play the Cyborgs if no one else wanted them.

I want them ME ME ME ME!!!!

if that is all okay with you guys

Alynzia.

(p.s. I hope everyone's family is okay in America. My mother's family live & work in uptown Manhattan and were okay, even firefighter Zachary who's piccy was in a few British papers helping to carry that dead chaplain guy, wasn't hurt. That is not to say I'm okay with what happened, by any means.)

(p.p.s. ColonyPod@aol.com? And everyone thought I was mad... I actually got contacted by the former owner of ChairmanYang@aol.com via instant message. I directed them to the Apolyton forums - dunno if they got here.)
Alynzia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 17, 2001, 12:51   #9
Guardian
Apolyton University
King

Local Time: 15:24
Okay Alynzia.
Looks like you'll have some time to figure out if the Cyborgs will be friends with the Peacekeepers again... as you may remember, we had a nasty falling out some years ago, but the Peacekeepers are done with that if you are...

-on the other hand, the Cyborgs have always been very close with the Data Angels, and... well, now we've kind of had a nasty falling out with them too...

so... you have a lot of options here...
Old September 17, 2001, 16:17   #10
DarkCloud
staff

1.) Alynzia- I said you would have first pick

2.) Okay, we shall Chris
Old October 4, 2001, 12:37   #11
Sprayber
Apolyton Storywriters' Guild
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Guardian
Okay Alynzia.
Looks like you'll have some time to figure out if the Cyborgs will be friends with the Peacekeepers again... as you may remember, we had a nasty falling out some years ago, but the Peacekeepers are done with that if you are...

-on the other hand, the Cyborgs have always been very close with the Data Angels, and... well, now we've kind of had a nasty falling out with them too...

so... you have a lot of options here...
You just can't get along with anyone can you. And your supposed to be the "Peacekeepers"
Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh
Sprayber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 5, 2001, 15:14   #12
Clear Skies
Prince

The (temporary) return...
School has settled down somewhat, but it might take me a while to get back up to date with the Chronicles - that is, if there's still a faction left. If not, I'll get on with another project that I have in the pipeline.
"Love the earth and sun and animals, despise riches, give alms to every one that asks, stand up for the stupid and crazy, devote your income and labor to others, hate tyrants, argue not concerning God, have patience and indulgence toward the people, take off your hat to nothing known or unknown . . . reexamine all you have been told at school or church or in any book, dismiss whatever insults your own soul, and your very flesh shall be a great poem and have the richest fluency" - Walt Whitman
Clear Skies is offline   Reply With Quote