Old September 29, 2001, 12:28   #1
Pedrunn
Call to Power II Democracy Game
King

Local Time: 10:55
Local Date: October 31, 2010
I really enjoyed my time around here! Good Bye!
CTP2 forum is full again and the slics are becaming better and better. I see the Player1's diplomod upgrade, the MartinG's new cities attacks slics and AI's commercial tile imps buiding. I am dying when seeing this.
The Reason: My father took the computer to work so i can only come to the forums on weekends. Play CTP2 is impossible now. And there is even a chance of that i will only be able to have my computer back next year .

I guess it is time to leave the communtity. At least until i get my PC back.

I really enjoyed my time here. My special thanks to IW, MartinG, Wes, Hexagonia, the cube, Peter Triggs and Dale. I know my moddings were all to myself but your moddings were to all the people in this community and to make CTP2 a incredible game.
As soon as a get my computer i will be back to the community: modding and playing.

See ya

PS: My mod is ready and balanced. but i cant give support, add or playtest the new codes. That way i dont see the point of making a thread to show it. It really comforted me when IW said it combined the best feature of Craddle and MM2 .

Still i dont want to see my work wasted. After all it is the only mod with Elite units and Wonder units together.
Not to mention an extra mod included with a building unit response (when building a infantry unit it takes a pop off the city) without having the AI disbanding its cities. Problem solved with fast growth rate. Although it needs to have the govs balanced to it (as far needs to increase the gold and the science coefficients)
If anyone wants to play it or it is intersted continue the modding work in it do so.

It need to have MedMod already installed
here is the files of my mod:
http://www.mydocsonline.com/pub/hexa...lute State.zip.

and the finished charts (Readme, Wonder, Conventional Unit and Advance):
Attached Files:
File Type: zip charts.zip (50.6 KB, 6 views)
-Jean Rostand

Last edited by Pedrunn; September 29, 2001 at 12:40.
Old September 29, 2001, 14:31   #2
player1
Emperor

Local Time: 15:55
Bye!
Old September 29, 2001, 16:20   #3
Cube
Warlord

Local Time: 06:55
Re: I really enjoyed my time around here! Good Bye!
Quote:
Originally posted by Pedrunn
The Reason: My father took the computer to work so i can only come to the forums on weekends. Play CTP2 is impossible now. And there is even a chance of that i will only be able to have my computer back next year .
I seriously don't know what I would do without my computer. That would mean I would actually have to get a life, granted I want to get one, but I always imaged having a computer even when I do get a life.

How are you going to come to the forums on weekends if you don't have a computer? If you have it during the weekends you can play CTP 2. You're going to miss Med mod version 2 ( the crusades).

Well man, It's not going to be the same here without you. I'm really going to miss you in the Medmod thread and other threads.
Old September 30, 2001, 01:58   #4
Alex
Emperor

Bye, Pedrunn... 'Tis sad to see a countryman leaving this place. I have not tested your work yet (I still have to install Medmod), but I may give it a shot on a near future. Right now, I'm not playing CTP2 that much (work and marriage, you know, things that demand a little commitment ), but I'm planning to conquer the world again, maybe next week...?
Old September 30, 2001, 13:58   #5
WesW
Apolytoners Hall of Fame

Local Time: 07:55
Bye, Pedrunn. I have appreciated your support and enthusiasm during your time here, and I hope that you are able to resume your mod efforts soon.

Wes
Old September 30, 2001, 14:43   #6
Immortal Wombat
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
Prince

Local Time: 14:55
Wow, no PC, that would indeed suck

I'm really sorry to see you go Pedrunn, you've been amazing in last few weeks, I think you made more posts here in a short time than anyone else. (And also, you keep praising me )

I hope you can get back some time (find a net cafe or something ) and let us know how its going. The forum's getting quieter all the time
Ah well... Thanks for your contribution, its been fun

Goodbye
Old September 30, 2001, 19:08   #7
Dale
Emperor

Local Time: 23:55
Seeya Pedrunn. Thanks for all ya input on my MODS. It'll be a pity to see you go though.

I think I'd die without a PC.
Old October 1, 2001, 11:30   #8
hexagonian
The Courts of Candle'Bre
Emperor

Local Time: 08:55
Somehow, get a computer!!!!

Pedrunn's Mod is at my site too, so if anyone wants to give it a try, play it and post some respones on the Forums anyhow. That way some of us can give some advice to make it better, if that is the setup you prefer to use.
Yes, let's be optimistic until we have reason to be otherwise...No, let's be pessimistic until we are forced to do otherwise...Maybe, let's be balanced until we are convinced to do otherwise. -- DrSpike, Skanky Burns, Shogun Gunner
...aisdhieort...dticcok...
Old October 2, 2001, 10:05   #9
Peter Triggs
CTP2 Source Code ProjectCivilization IV Creators
King

Local Time: 13:55
Hi, Pedrunn

Just noticed you on the Active Users List: so you still do have access. Hope it's permanent.

If not, here's an idea. Keep showing your Dad adverts for new computers. Even if his is only a year or so old, you know how things are with computers and how guys like the latest gadgets. Convince him that a re-writable CD thingy (or whatever) would be, oh, so useful. Once you've got him interested, you can start on your Mom: "I've been talking to Dad about computers, and I think he'd like a new one. Maybe for Christmas." And so on.
Old October 9, 2001, 09:19   #10
Pedrunn
Call to Power II Democracy Game
King

Re: Re: I really enjoyed my time around here! Good Bye!
Quote:
Originally posted by Cube
How are you going to come to the forums on weekends if you don't have a computer? If you have it during the weekends you can play CTP 2. You're going to miss Med mod version 2 ( the crusades).
Actually i can still go at my fathers medical clinic in weekends, since he does not use the computer.
In weekeend it is not common to me to use the computer though not even when i had it at home. Since this is the time i actually "have a life" meeting my friends or going out with my girlfriend. The rest of the week i spend studyind to the university exams on december.

Cube, I did talk to him and he does plan to buy a computer in late november. I will just have to wait until there.

Hexagonia, if it is not too much could you download the charts in this thread and upload to your site besides my mod? since probably this thread will die in the next days and i do want the players to have this info (By the time i sent the files the mod did not included it).

So long.
-Jean Rostand