Old October 6, 2001, 18:49   #1
Walt
Warlord

Local Time: 14:17
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Despot Neede for AXT045
Real life has reared its ugly head and my time has claims upon it that supercede in priority even my devotion to my SMAC addiction . . . so I must give up my spot as the Hive in AXT045.

Despite a slow start, we recently put our minds to achieving good turnaround, so the game has (until I got busy) moved at a pretty good pace for the last 30 turns: about one turn per day or day-and-a-half. Move reports have been going out to all parties by email rather than on the boards.

The Hive lost a base early in the first or second decade, so playing the Hive has been an uphill battle. Seems everyone's developing slowly in this one, though. At around 2150, the Hive has four bases and is the only faction working on the WP . . . although a few others are working on the HGP. No other SP's are under way.

If you want more details, let me know - but there's not a lot more I can tell you. Other player factions are the Drones, the Cult, and the Pirates. The game's being played at Transcend.

Please post on this thread if you're interested in taking the position. If you can commit to the turn rate and like the difficulty level, you'll be welcomed with open arms.

Thanks!

Walt
Old October 6, 2001, 18:58   #2
Flubber
Alpha Centauri PBEMACDG PeaceAlpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Human HiveACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
Deity

Local Time: 08:17
I'll take it Walt

email me at sharris41@hotmail.com or sharris4141@yahoo.com. with the password, turn and any hints as to what is going on diplomatically
Old October 6, 2001, 20:56   #3
Walt
Warlord

Local Time: 14:17
You've got it, then. Email is on its way any moment now.

Thanks for reading, all!

Walt