Old November 12, 2001, 14:53   #1
Zylka
Civilization II MultiplayerDiploGamesApolytoners Hall of Fame
King

Local Time: 16:38
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Civ 3 is perfect, beyond repair :D
oK So wha6t I'm, all sick about is peeps trashing a perfectlty gewd game which thousands more peeps is perfectly enhjoying!! Ok so its won thing to constructifly criticize, quit another 2 go off on a rant on all this games kewl features WHICH I Love. SO go back to your old civ2 cuz I was here first and U R wasteing our bandwith

Just think about it! Every1 who iz telling you to shut up and leave the forums is having a good time to playing this game, so why can't you just shut up and not try to have any features changed in tha new patch!@# I KNOW that I don't have to download tha new patch if I dont want 2 but it's the principle, leave our perfect game alone....

aND hey, even you guyz who is complaining is still having fun playing the game but might want sum stuff changed, but why is that?! Fun is fun is fun, and iff the game is at all gewd now U don't need to change it ONE BIT!

I MEean - thar is all these trivial complaints that U have but that we don't wanty changed! LIKE:

-I like it when dar nuculer submariner is defeated by da Firgate! I just justifies it by the fact that sum subs have accidents and blow themselves up, anyone remember the Kursk?!?! Jeez guys

-I like it when mai Knight kills a tank! cuz that's one less ebemy tank for me and one more surviveded Knight... and I also justifies it that the knights R smrt enuff to probably stick their lances down the barrel of the enemy tanks, which means that the tanks would shoot and the shells would bounce back into the ammunition compartment of the tank anfd blow the tank up BOOM!! I mean, hey, even knights are humans, and smart enough to do such a thing.

- So in conclusion combat doesn'ty need to be changed back to hit points and firepower. Case closed!

-And also I love the raze feature. U should be able to raze a city of any size (even 1 million ctiiznes ) with even 1 of the most primitive units! I mean it only makes cents that a nuclear weapon would only dastroy half of dar modern city, but that a pack of 150 warriors (monkeys with war axes), can raze it to da ground in an instat - skyscrapers and all! I mean skyscrapers aren't invincible, look what happened on september the 11th 20012...

-Culture is a cool Gnu feature which works according to its description! I feel good that the ai is getting my cities frum cultural revolt even thougt I have higher culture than them. And it's cool that firaxis implemented the abstract of immigration and emmigration in a simple form of whole cities handing themselves over to opposing empires. Right on, think tank1

-Coatal fortresses don't shoot at passinfg ships?? who cares, what are we here to complain about bugs?!?! Stop wasting my bandwith!@#

-Air superiority iz broken?! Like I said bucko, go back and whine it 2 your momma! I dont care about bugs I is having fun.

-Ok but I AM glad that I bout the limited edition package! thar is a tin biscuit cookie which I can put my diapers in and thar is a tech tree chart that is worth the extra 25 bones. It is off centred and you can't reads it, so it just shows that they didn't waste effort on things like tech charts and instead put the effort into this flawless game. Htey even gave us limited edition designers notes which are so top secret that I can't seem to find them yet! How bout that???

-So some of U is having logical complaints about not having a multiplayer version installed. Well I can tell you taht why would you even want multiplayer? I mean U r fighting against a computer that is smarter than the human mind so why would U want to take a step backwardz into playing against mindless humans? Ok but anyway if you still insist on the multiplayer it is going to comes out in March and u can get a free gift certificate for it if you have already installed civ3 original on your computer and iff you give another 35$ - how bout that 4 more generosity from firaxians~!!~

-Argghg and why would U complain about not having scenarios, a decent editor, a world map, and all that odder backwardz crap civ2 had - argghh u r so dumb.

-The next point is that I forget what elzse I was going to argue about. c ya, sorry

So in conclusion STOP fighting for changes in a game you hope to love. Just enjoy the game and keep your mouthes shut because I am enjoying it. You might be enjoying it too but that is NO logical reason to complain of flarws. Da firaxians don';t even know about dis apolyton site anyway so you can't influence nothing.

Oh abd by the way I can't wait until tjhe next patch comes out! even though I hate the changes you guys want and R telling you to shut up I will still accept them when they come around in the patch! So bombs away, let';s go a downloadin'

Now I'm off to go reply to threads I don't like with a snoozing emoticon and a one line quip that is irrelevant! because I am original and I am worth it

Last edited by Zylka; November 15, 2001 at 19:07.
Old November 12, 2001, 14:56   #2
Zylka
King

P.S. I also likes this emoticon/smilesly cuz it shows that I'm rolling my eyes in real life at your stupidity and U dont even desarve my brilliant logical argument which I don't have... maybe
Old November 12, 2001, 15:12   #3
Setsuna
Warlord

Local Time: 11:38
My response shall be in emoticon form.

Old November 12, 2001, 15:19   #4
Robert Plomp
admin
DiploGamesBtS Tri-LeaguePolyCast TeamC4WDG Team Apolyton
Administrator

Local Time: 18:38
Pherhaps there's something between:
The Game rules kicks @ss is completely perfect and infallable
and
The game sucks is broken completely foolsih and one big bug.

I'm not sure in what kind of a black-white world you live, I live in a colored one.

BTW, I laughed about your post and had a good time reading it.
thanks for that.
Old November 12, 2001, 15:38   #5
Zylka
King

I live in a colored world as well. The game is not perfect, yet the game is not broken beyond repair. Give our complaints a listen. Living in the white consists of accepting whatever you're given. Living in the black consists of giving up on the game and throwing it in the trash. We're in between, why aren't you?
Old November 12, 2001, 16:06   #6
Robert Plomp
admin
DiploGamesBtS Tri-LeaguePolyCast TeamC4WDG Team Apolyton
Administrator

Local Time: 18:38
Zylka,

I've never dismissed positive critism.
I've always addressed the interception / coastal fortress stuff as a bug.
And more like that.

I have no clue for that reason why you started to insult me like that.
All I said is that the game is no game for pussies anyway.
I dislike the bugs, but the rare resources etc. are a plus to the game. Of course it's easy to have all resources in your back yarden. But they're not............... and it adds very much to the gameplay.

I'm not black / white.
I hate aggresive overhyped negative posts (as they seem to appear all the time) and I disagree with any (there aren't any) overhyped the game is 100% perfect posts.

That's a reason to name me a F*CKING MOREN ?
thanks.

CyberShy
Old November 12, 2001, 16:14   #7
Zylka
King

I insulted you because of that disgusting allegory. As usual, you have dismissed the critics by point blank putting irrelevant and pathetic words in our mouths ("asking quake for enemies to tap you on the shoulder so you can turn around and kill them").

It's the current trend around here. Put retarded phrases in the mouths of those you disagree with, and then follow up with an irritating use of:

That is insulting, so don't act so hard done by.

Thanks.
Old November 12, 2001, 16:19   #8
Gaius Marius
Civilization IV Creators
Warlord

Local Time: 12:38
I think you're drunk, Zylka. You should imbibe and post more often.
Old November 12, 2001, 16:55   #9
Kc7mxo
King

Why isn't sarcasm on the tech tree?
Old November 12, 2001, 19:39   #10
Setsuna
Warlord

Because the accompanying Angst Ridden Teenager unit was too powerful.
Old November 13, 2001, 00:09   #11
Zylka
King

?!?#@$RW?#F
Dar?
Old November 13, 2001, 00:30   #12
TechWins
King

Local Time: 09:38
In reply to Zylka's original post:

yet so true.
However, it is difficult to believe that 2 times 2 does not equal 4; does that make it true? On the other hand, is it really so difficult simply to accept everything that one has been brought up on and that has gradually struck deep roots – what is considered truth in the circle of moreover, really comforts and elevates man? Is that more difficult than to strike new paths, fighting the habitual, experiencing the insecurity of independence and the frequent wavering of one’s feelings and even one’s conscience, proceeding often without any consolation, but ever with the eternal goal of the true, the beautiful, and the good? - F.N.
Old November 13, 2001, 16:06   #13
Zylka
King

!@!#$C$%QSZA!!
Marf?
Old November 13, 2001, 16:42   #14
David Murray
Prince

I can definitely relate to Zylka here. I like your style.
Old November 13, 2001, 18:06   #15
Zylka
King

!@#@$??@Q
Blarg?
Old November 13, 2001, 18:19   #16
Zylka
King

Civ Meires hit the nail on the head with corruption!
I wewd just like to add that corruption rocks!!! All you peeps who sez that the corruption is broken is worng!! I mean I don't care if different goverbnments don't change corruption at all as they is supposed to, cuz I like every one of my cities outside of a 10 sqwar radius of mai capital to produce 1 gold and one shield

it's like that because it's realistic>! especially in the modern age, cuz corruption is mostest realistic in tha modern age. Remembar that poltician who shot his brains out on national tv becuz he was going to be sentenced to life in prison for corruption and brib4ry??? That was in tha good ol' US of A and tells you that corruption iz live and well in tha moset "productive" nation in tha world - and that even a court ruling won't make them sleaze ball politicians admit they are wrong like tha guy who incested he wuz innocent and said he wuz just on his way to an american gulag and it was unfair even though he was innocently!#@RFV

oH and that also proves whgy courthoses don't elleviate coreupchon because he wouldn't admit. so its also realistic that courthouses rarely fix corruptian at all, suckerz. Ya 4 realism! So don't you dare think that the civ team is changing thar corruption because they admit it's broken, they'll probably just do it because of your snivelling! SO thanks for changing realism, babies
Old November 15, 2001, 19:09   #17
Zylka
King

?@#!$R@#<
kleb?
Old November 15, 2001, 19:56   #18
Howling Chip
Chieftain

Local Time: 08:38
I am only half way through your post, and have to stop and say

And the wild thing about it, is at times I have been one of the peeplz use is talkin 'bout!
Old November 15, 2001, 22:35   #19
TCO
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

Local Time: 06:38
Parody is off.

With a couple exceptions, the peeps who complain about corruption and combat are worse gamers than those who don't. Often the complainers reveal misconceptions even about civ2 in their arguments. None have been strategy junkies on this site's strat board...
Old November 15, 2001, 22:40   #20
Zylka
King

SP strategy junkies? Perhaps an invite to an mp game spanking might change your mind of how much you think you know.
Old November 16, 2001, 00:35   #21
TCO
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

All the MPers that I respect (Rah, Ming, etc.) want the combat tougher. And they all came out of and still hang in the Civ2 strat forum.

Please don't tel me you're an "Eyes of Night clone"...
Old November 16, 2001, 00:52   #22
Zylka
King

They want the combat tougher in which ways? I want the combat tougher, but not by having the impossible happen. A wooden ship can not sink a nuclear sub, that is not tougher, that is impossible.

An eyes of night clone? The only Eyes clones I know of are his numerous DLs
Old November 16, 2001, 01:24   #23
TCO
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Zylka
They want the combat tougher in which ways? I want the combat tougher, but not by having the impossible happen. A wooden ship can not sink a nuclear sub, that is not tougher, that is impossible.

An eyes of night clone? The only Eyes clones I know of are his numerous DLs
Well any kinda Sean-like GameLeague playin' bad wmouht boaster, chaeter whiner... (Sean, Strategiking, Markus,. etc.)
Old November 17, 2001, 06:14   #24
Zylka
King

!?#?$#<>%@<KRF
Derb?
Old November 17, 2001, 06:41   #25
Drake Tungsten
Deity

Local Time: 12:38
Quote:
Originally posted by Setsuna
Because the accompanying Angst Ridden Teenager unit was too powerful.