Old November 14, 2001, 22:44   #1
solops
Chieftain

Local Time: 10:49
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Corruption & Genocide
Being vested with Total Power is a Heavy Responsibility. In spite of My attempts to lead My People in a relatively peaceful way with respect to neighbors, taking only what is Manifestly Ours, I have been forced to take severe measures later in the life of Our Civilisation in order to secure the Safety and Prosperity of My People. After My People reach a certain number of cities, the wicked gods cause unexplained corruption and the frequent defection of mixed population cities. Unable to expand further due to this corruption and defection, beset by enemies, the solution is of course, obvious. To protect My People, all others must die. So we find Ourselves forced to wage a war of extermination, leaving vast tracts of newly unpopulated parkland.

Surely this was not intended. The gods must be crazy.

solops
Old November 14, 2001, 23:00   #2
Kc7mxo
King

Local Time: 11:49
Nay friend. They are not mad. This is simply a test. Are you strong enough to lose rather than betray your ethics? Only time will tell.

i wasn't
Old November 14, 2001, 23:28   #3
CygnusZ
Warlord

Local Time: 16:49
Re: Corruption & Genocide
Quote:
Originally posted by solops
Being vested with Total Power is a Heavy Responsibility. In spite of My attempts to lead My People in a relatively peaceful way with respect to neighbors, taking only what is Manifestly Ours, I have been forced to take severe measures later in the life of Our Civilisation in order to secure the Safety and Prosperity of My People. After My People reach a certain number of cities, the wicked gods cause unexplained corruption and the frequent defection of mixed population cities. Unable to expand further due to this corruption and defection, beset by enemies, the solution is of course, obvious. To protect My People, all others must die. So we find Ourselves forced to wage a war of extermination, leaving vast tracts of newly unpopulated parkland.

Surely this was not intended. The gods must be crazy.

solops
No, it was. Go kill all the Germans. Kill anybody whom isn't like your people. KILL THEM ALL, AND THEN KILL YOURSELF. Then kill God, then kill whomever created God... and then kill... uh kill...

I'm sorry... got a little carried away with all the murder...
Old November 15, 2001, 08:35   #4
DK36
Chieftain

Local Time: 11:49
After the guy who created God is Christofar Walken.
Old November 15, 2001, 10:04   #5
Velociryx
staff
PtWDG Gathering StormApolytoners Hall of FameC4DG Gathering StormThe Courts of Candle'Bre

Local Time: 16:49

-=Vel=-
(talkin' in smileys again)
lol
The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.