Old November 20, 2001, 13:20   #1
LordLynch64
Settler

Local Time: 17:10
Local Date: October 31, 2010
The Persian Defeat
Persians on a Large Map with 10 civ's on Regent.

(an excerpt from a Japanese archeology magazine)

The Persian valley named for it's once dominant culture now just a nationality in the Zulu Japanese and Indian Nations. Was the Cradle of Civilization. The three great rivers the Dorneden, the Lynch and the Ganges poored out on too the most fertile flood plain the world has to offer. What type of story does the old ruined city of Persepolis have to share with us.

The dawn of civilization, the Persians the most technoligically advanced nation in the world, made a living of expansion and dominantion. Their territory streched as far North, as the borders of our very own capital of Osaka, to as far south as just beyond the Barbarian mountains.

The Persian Dominance on the Continent was due to their ruthless warlike nature. They would make war with our nation and with their Iron weapons their dreaded Immortals would cut down our bronze spearmen. When a city was captured they would enslave the population and burn the city to the ground it was this ruthless nature that would soon end their nation.

The Persian Monarchy was ruled by a great King named Brian. He ruled with absolute power making all decisions dealing with the Persian kingdom. He expaned the borders by making war with the Indians to the South West. He also attacked the Zulus to the East. The best known war that King Brian initiated was the Persian Sino war. Many of our Japanese Boarder Towns were destroyed in the war. The Ruthless Imortals Advance was almost unstoppable. The Immortal Advance was so deep into our borders that their supply lines were streched very thin making it possible for our newly conscripted swords men to defeat the invincible Immortals before they reached our capital.

The Most important war with the Persians was the final war with them. We the japanese made peace and signed a military alliance with the Indians and the Zulus. With a signifacantly sized army we invaded the persian country side burning and pillaging everything we could see. The Persians put up a sitff resistance but to no avail, with over 100 years of stockpileing our military and the 3 front war the Persians were fighting an up hill battle. The Japanese, Zulu and Indian fighters were so enraged by the Persian treatment, in past wars that they revisited the treatment apon the Persian people ten fold. The final persian city fell in 1100 AD marking the first sign of peace on the continent in over 2500 years.

END

All I have to say is after my first game I am impressed and even now after 10 or 15 games I think the AI was really getting back at me they were burning everything it was rediculous. they only kept cities with wonders in them. I just wann a say wow.

Sorry I am kind of a bad writter but it's fun reading, I just wanted to contribute something.

Let me now what you think.
Old November 20, 2001, 14:38   #2
quinalla
Apolyton University
Warlord

Local Time: 12:10
Local Date: October 31, 2010
I liked your story, my next game I am going to try and make the AI civs mad and see if I can fight them off.