Old November 21, 2001, 05:33   #1
xane
Chieftain

Local Time: 17:13
Local Date: October 31, 2010
War needs confirmation
My first game got a bit hetic because I declared war on the Chinese due to a slip of the mouse, I would have thought there was a confirmation !

Also that "Remove your force from our territories or declare war" is a bit suspicious
Old November 21, 2001, 05:41   #2
JayKay
Warlord

Local Time: 17:13
There is a confirmation when you declare war on another civs! At least in my games there was always a request of confirmation that went as followed: "You're right! They are scum!" (YES) and "No! We should respect our neighbours" (NO)!

I don't know why it doesn't appear to you! Maybe it's an option that can be disabled, or maybe they declared war on you!

BTW, The "remove your troops from our territory or declare war" may lead the other civ to declare war on you - there is no confirmation for this, obviasly!

Portugal
Nation of: Magellan's (from Magellan's Expedition);
Vasco da Gama (Discoverer of the Maritime path to India);
and Pedro Álvares Cabral (Discoverer of Brazil in 1500)
Old November 21, 2001, 06:10   #3
LaRusso
King

Local Time: 19:13
Quote:
Originally posted by JayKay
BTW, The "remove your troops from our territory or declare war" may lead the other civ to declare war on you - there is no confirmation for this, obviasly!
yes, it is a pretty strong indication that they just might. when i see that and the oponent is mighty, i usually let them ramble around until i build up my defences.

btw, game always asks for war confirmation, AFAIK ('yes, they are scum!')
You are so anti-america that having a conversation with you would be poinless. You may or maynot feel you are an enemy of the United States, I don't care either way. However if I still worked for the Goverment I would turn over your e-mail address to my bosses and what ever happen, happens.