Old December 10, 2001, 16:09   #1
Wernazuma III
Spanish CiversCivilization III PBEMNationStates
Emperor

Local Time: 20:18
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Do only I think that's odd?
I generally like the idea of strategic resources etc. But it seems extremely odd that without rubber the best units you can get are riflemen and cavalry! I especially don't understand why Infantry needs rubber! Anyone care to enlighten me? The manual doesn't mention rubber as a prereq. for infantry but still it's in the game.
Old December 10, 2001, 19:51   #2
Jersey
Settler

Local Time: 18:18
I know! I know!

Infantry are a bunch of guys, ages 18-32. No girls. Guys get horny. Look for girls in the local towns bars. Soldiers meet girls. Girls fall for soldiers (its a uniform thing). Soldiers and girls get it on. Because this process has occured before, the army got smart and tried to stop unwanted pregnancies and disease, so gave all the soldiers condoms. Hence, the need for rubber. See, its that easy.
Old December 10, 2001, 19:57   #3
N. Machiavelli
Prince

Local Time: 19:18
Quote:
Originally posted by Jersey
I know! I know!

Infantry are a bunch of guys, ages 18-32. No girls. Guys get horny. Look for girls in the local towns bars. Soldiers meet girls. Girls fall for soldiers (its a uniform thing). Soldiers and girls get it on. Because this process has occured before, the army got smart and tried to stop unwanted pregnancies and disease, so gave all the soldiers condoms. Hence, the need for rubber. See, its that easy.

"..."