Old December 15, 2001, 13:33   #1
simwiz2
Warlord

Local Time: 13:32
Local Date: October 31, 2010
nice patch, firaxis!!!
yeah, um, i especially like how it crashes more now, and how this time around you cant just reboot, and not have it crash. now, it crashes, and i reboot, and it crashes again in the exact same spot!!! im using the patch (whatever version that is) and the only crashes i had pre-patch were ones where i had been running civ3 too long. NEVER had anything like this happen, now my game is stuck somewhere in the BC's and i cant get it out.

hey i have an idea, firaxis!! theres these people that you can hire, there called playtesters, and they can really help you to fix up a game or patch before its released. Might be a bit better than using the customers as your beta-version guinea-pigs

The Simwiz2 Combat Mod Version 2.0 is available for download! See the changes here. You can download it from the CivFanatics Thread or the Apolyton Thread.
Old December 15, 2001, 13:49   #2
Asmodean
Civilization III Democracy GameThe Courts of Candle'Bre
Emperor

Local Time: 20:32
I really wish that people would be more civilized on these forums.

simwiz2: Your frustration is understandable, but do consider your choice of words. Firaxis are next to none when it comes to fan support. Let's keep it that way, shall we?

Asmodean
Old December 15, 2001, 14:25   #3
Ming
lifer
Civilization II MultiplayerCivilization III MultiplayerPolyCast TeamCivilization IV: MultiplayerApolytoners Hall of Fame
Retired

Local Time: 13:32
Yes... just another personal whine thread.
If you have a problem with the patch, please feel free to post in any other of the "whine" threads... or in the many "patch" threads. Or contact them direct via e-mail... or read through the many threads where people are posting ideas to solve your problems...

But don't post just ANOTHER "gee, I'm a whiner and I want attention thread", where you sole purpose seems to be being a complete jerk.

It is now MY policy to close/delete any more of these types of the threads in the future. There have been MORE THAN ENOUGH of these little self serving rants!