Old August 29, 2000, 04:08   #1
MarkG

TO MR. GODGOD (with love)
copying from the civ2 news

Or "enteryournamehere" or other fake names: Your review for our Civ2 section will accepted in AL&PD when you will provide actuall information. Hiding behind a fake indentity. Meanwhile, just for the sake of free specch that you love so much, I will post your latest "review" here(rating was 3):

Most overrated site on the net. No signifigant updates, pretty empty site, annoying restrictions to the forum and other areas, BUT MOST OF ALL, YOU'RE AGAINST FREE SPEECH.

Screw you. This review will probably be rejected, but I just want you to read it. Have a nice life.

When you provide real info about you, your review will be added...

Old August 29, 2000, 04:24   #2
Scouse Gits
lifer
Civilization II PBEMTrade Wars / BlackNova TradersGalCiv Apolyton EmpireApolytoners Hall of FameCivilization II Succession Games
Emperor

Local Time: 22:42
Local Date: October 30, 2010
Way to go, Mark!
If that helpful contributor knew anything about the game he would never make such assinine remarks.
Of course if he wants free speech he should also accept some responsibility and sign his name...
You have my full support

------------------

"CARTAGO DELENDA EST" - Cato the Censor
Old August 29, 2000, 06:39   #3
MacUser
Prince

Local Time: 16:42
Hear! Hear! Total support!

------------------
"And now for something completely different..."
- John Cleese
Old August 29, 2000, 13:23   #4
Smash
Emperor

Local Time: 14:42
There seems to be some people that have come from the Civ Fanatics forums to here.

Civ Fanatics is a great site but some of the posters are ill-informed and rather imature.IE GODGOD,somgu.They have a juvenile "the site we visit is better" attitude.

I hope they didn't come as a result of any praise I gave to Apolyton.

Once again.Civ Fanatics is a good site,Thundefall does a great job over there but some of the posters leave a little to be desired.
Old August 29, 2000, 19:39   #5
Empress
The Empress

geez, its a moderated site, meaning we agree to YOUR rules before we even create an account. If you don't agree, then go somewhere else

But geez.. for the comments he made about civ, I hope you tracked down his IP and banned his ***
Old August 30, 2000, 00:28   #6
Bohlen
Prince

Local Time: 17:42
It's amazing to me how some people have nothing good to say about anything. Sounds like he needs something productive to do. Please, whoeveryouare, go about your business and find something better to do. We like it here!

------------------
Proud Warrior of the O.W.L. Alliance
Old August 30, 2000, 02:33   #7
Ken Hinds
Prince

Local Time: 17:42
It sounds like this individual could use a friendly visit from the Troll Elimination Service. If you saw the movie Hackers then you had the opportunity to see their people in action.

Ken
Old September 4, 2000, 03:21   #8
Somgu

Go shove it up your munks! You people and youre website are evil! GODGOD and I would make you our ass-bich in real life if we had the chance! All of you!

------------------
-Austin the Iron Fisted, not Somgu! Austin the Iron Fisted= soon-to-be 'MASTER DEITY' of Apolyton!

Old September 4, 2000, 04:01   #9
War4ever
Civilization II MultiplayerCivilization III MultiplayerCivilization II Democracy GameApolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

Local Time: 14:42
Wow its not like me to make comments but i have to say that regardless of whose site is better, your immature remarks have left the gamers here annoyed, myself included. Your useless spam isn't needed much less appreciated, if you don't like this site then LEAVE.... obviously we don't want you here

------------------
Ah its good to be back.... i smell the fear of opponents being stalked and i tremble as they turn to face me. i hope i remember how to play!
Old September 4, 2000, 04:29   #10
Gatekeeper
Mac
King

quote:

Originally posted by Somgu on 09-04-2000 03:21 AM
Go shove it up your munks! You people and youre website are evil! GODGOD and I would make you our ass-bich in real life if we had the chance! All of you!

Somgu:

If you're an example of the posters at Civ Fanatics, then I am glad for the moderation at Apolyton. Now crawl back in your hole before someone decides to take you up on your "ass-bich" challenge.

CYBERAmazon
Old September 4, 2000, 06:00   #11
MarkG

To avoid even one thought from someone that this an Apolyton - Civ Fanatics issue, or even worse to create such an issue, this and the other related thread will be closed.

I just want to say three things
1) Our thanks for the kinds words people have posted
2) That I know for sure that the attitude of certain people do not represent Thunderfall, the Civ Fanatics site or the rest of it's visitors
3) If someone wants to critisize Apolyton, he can do so in the apolyton forum or in the entry on AL&PD(civily and using a real e-mail address of course)

------------------
Markos, Apolyton Civilization Site