Old December 21, 2001, 18:51   #1
Akka
Prince

Local Time: 19:48
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Palace ??
Ok, I did not put it in the bugs list for the patch, because I'm sure that I'm doing something bad. Here is my trouble : I want to move my palace.

Well, first it's awfully stupidly expensive, but I'm used to such childish exageration since I know how the corruption is bad. But I diggress.
The main problem is : I can't build it in the city I want. I don't know why. I was surprised, so I checked other cities. In some I can build it, in some I can't. I know you can't switch to a palace/wonder if you rush-built in any way a construction, but thing is, even when I just finished a city improvement and then I start from scratch, in some city there is the palace available in the building list, and in other cities it just isn't here.
Do the city need special things to build a palace (or need that some things are NOT here ?).
Any help appreciated.
Old December 21, 2001, 23:50   #2
TechWins
King

Local Time: 11:48
I do know that you can't build the Palace and Forbidden Palace in the same city, but since you say that you can't build the Palace in cities I doubt this will solve your problem. Other than that, though, I have no idea why you can't build the Palace in certain cities.
However, it is difficult to believe that 2 times 2 does not equal 4; does that make it true? On the other hand, is it really so difficult simply to accept everything that one has been brought up on and that has gradually struck deep roots – what is considered truth in the circle of moreover, really comforts and elevates man? Is that more difficult than to strike new paths, fighting the habitual, experiencing the insecurity of independence and the frequent wavering of one’s feelings and even one’s conscience, proceeding often without any consolation, but ever with the eternal goal of the true, the beautiful, and the good? - F.N.
Old December 22, 2001, 02:44   #3
Mongoose
ACDG The Free Drones
King

Local Time: 13:48
You won't be able to build the Palace anywhere if you already have it in queue in any other city...just like a Wonder. Maybe this is what's happening?
Old December 22, 2001, 06:33   #4
Akka
Prince

Local Time: 19:48
Well, I have not started to build the Forbidden Palace nor the Palace, and there is several cities where I can't build the Palace, and some cities where I can. Thanks anyway for the help, seems that I'll have to put it in the bug section