Old January 20, 2002, 22:28   #31
Velociryx
staff
PtWDG Gathering StormApolytoners Hall of FameC4DG Gathering StormThe Courts of Candle'Bre

Local Time: 19:33
Local Date: October 31, 2010
OneInTen: I'd be very interested to get your take on our core rules for the game, btw. You can find them in the other games section here at poly....have a peek, and pm me or drop me a mail....let me know what you think....

-=Vel=-
The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.
Old January 21, 2002, 12:57   #32
Darth Sidious
Chieftain

oh oh, i want to warn you vel. starting your own game company is not something to take lightly.
many people have done what you intent to do, extremely few actually finish their first game.
of those few games finished, even fewer will lead to any form of a succes, even if the game is good.

you know StrifeShadow from ethermoon? probably most of you don't. StrifeShadow is one of those few games finished, and it is a good game.
Yet ethermoon has only sold a few 100's of copies of this game.

www.ethermoon.com.
Old January 21, 2002, 13:00   #33
Darth Sidious
Chieftain

oh oh, i want to warn you vel. starting your own game company is not something to take lightly.
many people have done what you intent to do, extremely few actually finish their first game.
of those few games finished, even fewer will lead to any form of a succes, even if the game is good.

you know StrifeShadow from ethermoon? probably most of you don't. StrifeShadow is one of those few games finished, and it is a good game.

Yet ethermoon has only sold a few 100's of copies of this game.

www.ethermoon.com.