Old January 19, 2002, 11:43   #1
Heliodorus
Chieftain

Local Time: 12:33
Local Date: October 31, 2010
CTP2 question
Where can I find the so-called Cradle mod?
And on that note, is it the best mod out there for a competitive game against the AI?
Old January 19, 2002, 11:46   #2
Gramphos
staff
Civilization III MultiplayerC4WDG Team ApolytonCivilization IV: MultiplayerAge of Nations TeamC4BtSDG Realms BeyondCivilization IV Creators
Technical Director

Local Time: 21:33
I think you would get better answers for that in the CtP2-Creation/AI/Mods/Scenarios forum.
Old January 19, 2002, 13:22   #3
Locutus
Apolytoners Hall of FameCiv4 SP Democracy GameCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamBtS Tri-LeagueC4BtSDG TemplarsC4WDG Team ApolytonCivilization IV CreatorsCTP2 Source Code ProjectPolyCast Team
Deity

Well, you can get it at hexagonian's website but Gramphos is right, this should be in the CtP2 forums and will no doubt be moved soon. (The Cradle thread would be a good place to start for you, when we're on the subject)
Old January 19, 2002, 13:29   #4
Gramphos
staff
Civilization III MultiplayerC4WDG Team ApolytonCivilization IV: MultiplayerAge of Nations TeamC4BtSDG Realms BeyondCivilization IV Creators
Technical Director

Quote:
Originally posted by Locutus
this should be in the CtP2 forums and will no doubt be moved soon.
What would you say if a thread with this subject poped up in the CPT2 forum? I'd say that this thread will be closed, not moved.
Old January 19, 2002, 14:43   #5
Locutus
Apolytoners Hall of FameCiv4 SP Democracy GameCiv4 InterSite DG: Apolyton TeamBtS Tri-LeagueC4BtSDG TemplarsC4WDG Team ApolytonCivilization IV CreatorsCTP2 Source Code ProjectPolyCast Team
Deity

Why would it be closed? It's a genuin question isn't it?
Old January 19, 2002, 14:46   #6
Locutus
Deity

I'm pretty much the unofficial moderator in the CtP1/2 forums and if I would see such a thread there I would ask Markos to move it for me, not to close it (I don't have moderating abilities (yet) but Markos is usually a good boy and does exactly what I tell him )...
Old January 19, 2002, 15:11   #7
Gramphos
staff
Technical Director

I didn't mean if a Civ3 Question popped up in the CTP forum, but if a thread named "CTP2 question" just got moved there. It would be confusing, and since the question probably will be easier to answer in that forum in the existing thread it would be closed. If we hadn't posted anything in it, it should have been moved.
Old January 19, 2002, 15:17   #8
Gramphos
staff
Technical Director

Wait, I know it should be moved to the community, as we have threadjacked it to discuss moderator actions in situations like this. Then Markos just posts what he should have done, and closes the thread.
Old January 19, 2002, 15:28   #9
Locutus
Deity

Well, I've seen more confusing thread titles (ever saw those any of those Finnish threads in OT? )...

Ah, yes, Community it should be
Old January 19, 2002, 15:43   #10
Gramphos
staff
Technical Director

Quote:
Originally posted by Locutus
Well, I've seen more confusing thread titles (ever saw those any of those Finnish threads in OT? )...
Yes, and I have acctuallt posted in some of them, in a strange mix of Swedish (as they understand) Finnish (from dictionary, and from Copy/Pasting replacing some words) and English.
Old January 20, 2002, 07:38   #11
moomin
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG The Cybernetic Consciousness
King

Local Time: 20:33
Quote:
Originally posted by Gramphos

Yes, and I have acctuallt posted in some of them, in a strange mix of Swedish (as they understand) Finnish (from dictionary, and from Copy/Pasting replacing some words) and English.
You, Sir, are a brave man indeed.