Old January 28, 2002, 20:11   #1
Myronides
Warlord

Local Time: 21:54
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Latest thoughts about civ3_
These months I 've been waiting for a new game to play, a kind of a game that keeps my mind in shape, kind of giving ballance - I realy felt rusted.

(Excuse me if I am not expressing my self in a casual frango-saxonic manner. It gives me the freeks.)

This game expected to have historical basis, enciclopediac length, and fantacy driven hights. All these things working together to hold players focus. Including acceptable grafics.

The game that came to me, does have all these elements. Somehow, it lacked something of equal importance: The games entity. It was messing bad with my energy, It had the smell and the taste of homework. The least thing I need at the time.

I did a brake for a while, not to play chess, of course. I watched some episodes of wallace and gromit - handmade toons.

I still wait for that game, who knows, it might be civ3.net, or a kind of Apolyton_Tournamet. Time runs on our side.

In the meentime, a message to all fellow apolytoners: Please, try allowing people at firaxis of some freedom. Right now they deserve a brake, they need to relax a bit and then get some time to play. They need no other deadline to presend themselves with inovative ideas about multiplaying, easy to use senarios, a realy good game, wearth to play for a long time. They 'll do it their way.

Personaly, right now I need someone willing to talk to me and no one to tell me.
People at firaxis may have similar feellings, wishes and dreams, but even more troubles and responcibilities. I 'm glad they are biger and older than they used to, yet the market grows also fast. They need peace of mind create good games.

Surely, people who play Quake are more straight to themselves (Beeing straight to yourself is a principal). At least they do make them selves funny figures.

I think I may trip of for a while, but I 'm sure I 'll see you in time.