Old January 30, 2002, 18:52   #1
vmxa1
PtWDG Gathering StormC4DG Gathering Storm
Deity

Local Time: 16:00
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Please allow disable of advisors
This was talked about somewhere, but I must beg for a toggle on the domestic advisor. It is so hateful to have it come around from time to time and warn me that city X needs Hospital or some such. I have set the Gov to NO and Never, but it still wants to bug me. I would like an in game toggle in the prefernce to turn off the advice so it can be done any time. Maybe the Gov can be made to have a check box to say Never do anything and mean it. I am willing to change it in every city as at least that would only be once. This is going to force me to allow other forms of victory and not play out to 2050 just to avoid countless msgs. Help please, make it friendly, not abusive. If I have miss a method, let me know and I will wipe the egg off and be happy.
Old January 30, 2002, 19:49   #2
barefootbadass
Prince

Local Time: 20:00
Local Date: October 31, 2010
I hate that domestic advisor, the stuff about the hospitals doesn't really bother me(because it only happens like every 20 turns or somehting), but I like to keep my cities on 'manage happiness' and anytime I want to change which square a citizen is working I get asked 'if I'm sure I want to disable management' or whatever. First, I wish I didn't have to disable that, but even if I do I really, really, really, really, really, really, really don't want to have to answer that pesky question every single time I do it. Once those cities quite growing I just turn that manager off for good, but early on its a drag.

The toggle on the domestic advisor would be great.