Old February 4, 2002, 17:57   #1
No_Excuses
Settler

Local Time: 15:12
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Simplify player movement
It is common for me to have a large number of military units in a city. As I continue to attack I need to move these military units forward. Lets say there are 30 military units in a city that I want to move. The screen centers on the army that is the current one to be moved. I usually drag the cursor to the desired destination. After moving the military unit, he screen then recenters over the city the 1st military unit came from and the next military unit is ready to move. I need to repeat this process 30 times, one time for each military unit.

My request is to add a keyboard "hotkey" that would be "move the currently selected military unit to the same place the last military unit was moved to". This process would not scroll the display but would leave it centered over the city so that what you would see would be the next military unit that is ready to be moved. This would save a significant amount of time since moving the 30 units would only involve hitting the hotkey 29 times after moving the 1st unit and the display would not move except for the 1st unit.

What would be even better would be to be able to select all the units you want to move and then say - move all the selected units to the following destination.