Old March 14, 2002, 17:36   #241
Sovy Kurosei
Prince

Local Time: 14:23
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Its a camp Kinosawin thing I am forced to goto. Being in Air Cadets and all, I have to be a leader. Which I am not. I don't want to go, but I must.

If Godinax has any objections, he can take his turn. Then when I come back, I can take my turn, or Coinich can take his turn, then I can go right after him.

But eh...
Old March 14, 2002, 17:37   #242
civman2000
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GameNationStatesNever Ending StoriesDiplomacyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG RoleplayC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

ok ok ok ok ok...sorry... I gotta start playing now!

"This should be the question they ask you before you get to vote. If you answer 'no', then they brand you with a giant red 'I' on your forehead and you are forever barred from taking part in the electoral process again."--KrazyHorse
"I'm so very glad KH is Canadian."--Donegeal
Old March 14, 2002, 17:38   #243
Sovy Kurosei
Prince

You mean the entire taskforce of an archer and a Swordsmen?

*Shrugs*

Renaming Kuroseiburg is a bad thing, anyways, a pact was inplaced that you cannot rename it, which was stated by Kurosei the V
Old March 14, 2002, 17:39   #244
Sovy Kurosei
Prince

Either way, I like Kuroseiburg as it is

Good luck on...

*Thinks*

Culturally devouring the Greeks now!
Old March 14, 2002, 17:39   #245
civman2000
Civilization III Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GameNationStatesNever Ending StoriesDiplomacyInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton TeamPtWDG RoleplayC3C IDG: Apolyton Team
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Sovy Kurosei
I have to be a leader. Which I am not.
Exactly my thinking

"This should be the question they ask you before you get to vote. If you answer 'no', then they brand you with a giant red 'I' on your forehead and you are forever barred from taking part in the electoral process again."--KrazyHorse
Old March 14, 2002, 17:39   #246
civman2000
Emperor

ok i really do have to start playing now...

Old March 14, 2002, 20:55   #247
steelehc
Prince

Local Time: 11:23
The entire Thebes task force of an archer and a swordsman, on a boat which I built. Its pointless arguing about who did what, since we all know that I am the greatest.

None of us can legitimatly claim accomplishments solely by ourselves, as without one of us, the whole nation would fall apart.

No more renaming cities, unless it is named after you, and you want to change it for some reason.

Sorry about ranting like this.

Steele
Old March 14, 2002, 21:54   #248
Sovy Kurosei
Prince

Just as long as Kuroseiburg has the Sun Tzu Art of War Monument

*Loves war*

Heheheh...
Old March 14, 2002, 22:56   #249
civman2000
Emperor

The Depopulation of Kuroseiburg
1365 AD: civman "The Depopulator" VI comes to power. THe direct descendent of the beloved civman V, he was a major protester of the war with Greece and the reign of terror under Rotten I. He even fled to Rome to avoid becoming a victim of the terror! THe new Head Civver anounces a new policy to shame the name of Kurosei: Kuroseiburg is turned into a settler production factory, with the goal of halving its population by the end of his reign. To prepare to use one of the settler corps to colonize S. America, he begins building ships, musketmen, and knights in a few other cities to go with the settlers. He also discovers there was a little known war going on with persia, and ends it for Samaria and some money. He is shocked to discover civmanton still has no wonder, and immediately begins to build Smith's Trading Company.

1370 AD: The 1st settler corps is deported from Kuroseiburg. An embassy is built in Persia.

1375 AD: civman begins shipping horses to France for a very cheap price, hoping to do the impossible in Civland: make a friend! He also trades maps w/Rome including paying them 5 gold. The Head Civver discovers that their caravels have crossed the Indian and Atlantic Oceans!!

1380 AD: Musketman and Knight to load on Caravel completed.

1385 AD: Caravel loads up the colony force, and begins the voyage that will not end until after civman is long dead to build "New civmanton" in South AMerica. Roman forces are expelled, and an embassy is built in Berlin.

1390 AD: THe 2nd settler corps is ready in Kuroseiburg, the Head Civver euphemistically "sends them to build a colony in the Gobi."

1395 AD: THe first embassy built by anyone in the New World is built by the Civvers in Philadelphia!

1400 AD: Happy 5400th birthday, Civland! And more importantly, Happy 379th birthday Republic !

1405 AD: Metallurgy is discovered, and the scientists diverted to creating a "printing press" to spread ideas of freedom. It is discovered that China has already designed such a device, and the Head Civver teaches them physics for the designs and their maps. A new political philosophy coined "democracy" begins to develop . Also, some other civs know of "magnetism."

1410 AD: A right of passage agreement is signed with india for wines and 60 gold.

1414 AD: As the Head Civver lies dying, one last settler corps is deported from Kuroseiburg . He also says that his successor, whoever it may be, to remember to name the S. AMerican city New civmanton and to continue upgrading pikemen and to NOT AUTOMATE WORKERS
Attached Files:
File Type: zip succ22.zip (269.5 KB, 3 views)

Last edited by civman2000; March 15, 2002 at 18:01.
Old March 14, 2002, 22:57   #250
civman2000
Emperor

sorry about that...i just hate automated workers

Old March 14, 2002, 23:00   #251
civman2000
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by steelehc
without one of us, the whole nation would fall apart
ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old March 14, 2002, 23:12   #252
civman2000
Emperor

kurosei..it says youre online, why havent you posted an angry message yet???

Old March 14, 2002, 23:20   #253
civman2000
Emperor

hmmm...very strange...ill wait afew more minutes then wait until tomorrow...

Old March 15, 2002, 00:07   #254
Sovy Kurosei
Prince

Howdy

I wonder if I should wait for Godinex or not...

BTW, 10 bucks says I get into a war with the frogs pretty soon

Heheheh...

I wonder if I should wait for
Old March 15, 2002, 01:27   #255
Sovy Kurosei
Prince

Ah, Godinex can take the turn first, and Coinich. Then I will just squeeze in behind Coinich, or Steelehc. Depends how fast you guys are shifting saves.
Old March 15, 2002, 04:42   #256
steelehc
Prince

Local Time: 11:23
I'm going to visit my parents next week. I'm leaving saturday morning, and I'll get back the friday after that. While I will be able to get online periodically, I wont be able to play Civ3. So, until further notice, I am out of the loop. I will post notice when I am back.

Steele
Old March 15, 2002, 12:45   #257
civman2000
Emperor

ok, ill pm godinex..he hasnt been following very carefully

PS: our #1 goal for the next ~50 turns should be colonizing S. america (and maybe australia too)

Old March 15, 2002, 18:11   #258
civman2000
Emperor

we'll eventually have to go to war with iroquois (a cultural threat and free to expand in the Aemricas) and having a strong base in S. america is essential

Old March 15, 2002, 18:14   #259
civman2000
Emperor

Proposed order (next round only):

1. civman2000 (already gone)
2. godinex
3. COinich
4. Sovy Kurosei*
5. Rotten999

*Kurosei and Rotten might be switched...

Old March 15, 2002, 19:07   #260
Rotten999
Warlord

I'm dreading the logistics of a cross continent war. When we get Military Tradition we should lean on someone in Asia/Russia.

I'm all for more colonizing.

What kind of victory are we trying for? We should figure that out.

Sovy: I wish I could go to leader camp!

The new order should work well.
Old March 15, 2002, 19:20   #261
godinex
Prince

SORRRY!!!!!!!!!
SoRRRRRRRRRRRY!!!!!!!!!
I`m PBTT (pissing behind the tree) sorry I will post it tonigth! Just let me end in my work! Excuses to everyone! Sorry!
Old March 16, 2002, 00:08   #262
godinex
Prince

Playing! (at least!)
Old March 16, 2002, 00:45   #263
civman2000
Emperor

Quote:
Originally posted by Rotten999
What kind of victory are we trying for? We should figure that out.
I WAS hoping for diplomatic, but thats out...i would say domination might be our best bet...
Quote:
Originally posted by Rotten999
The new order should work well.
You do understand it's ONLY for this round because people will be gone so much, right?

Old March 16, 2002, 02:09   #264
godinex
Prince

Godinex I, the fair
Is the Year of the Rat. New winds blow in the corridor of the presidencial palace. A new leader was born, his name: Godinex I, the fair.
In the first year make a tax reform and dissolved the corrupted scientific bureaus giving to the citizens a new age of truth and loyaltie.

In 1420 He build in Thebes a marketplace, in Cunichtown a Courthouse, in Zimbabwe a Courthouse, in Ulundi a Marketplace, in Civ in the Hills a Courthouse, in Corinth a worker, in Civ Edge a courthouse (just for prevent the overthroun), in kagoshima a Courthouse and in Civ Forestown a library.

For the year of 1425 he and his comrades (he was of the social party) build in Kuuseimberg a worker and founded Gustalingrado in the far North of the European continent.

In the year of 1430 the citizens of Corinth overthroun the civland gobernor. Our Knigth regiment as destroyes… 1 minute of silence for them. In the same Year, Bactra, Sidon and Termopylae build temples in honor for the brave soldiers.

For 1435 Susa builds a musketman, Spite a library, New Coinichtown a Courthouse, new Civ City a library, Civburg a Bank, Civ Turkey a Harbor. Corinth (our ex-city) is dretoyed for the Indian forces. Nicomedia signed an alliance with our government an declare eternal love for our nation… is renanamed Cold Civ.

By 1450 Herakleia build a temple and Antioch a Musketman, for 1460 Civ Hills City Builds the Santo Tomas University for Peace and Order in the Rooms.

In 1465 Samaria Builds an spearmen and the New Cibmanton is founded in the Delta of the amazonas… Now we control a source of species.

1470 Godinex I dissapear in the middle of a great light , a fire chariot take him to the clouds. In his place was founded a book. Inside the secret of a new type of government is developed… Godinex named it Democracy!
The base of the Second Republic exist… in the strets the people cry for a change!
Old March 16, 2002, 02:11   #265
godinex
Prince

sorry for the poor english
Old March 16, 2002, 04:51   #266
Coinich
Chieftain

Local Time: 15:23
Godinex - we need the .zip sav game file my good man

Coinich
Old March 16, 2002, 10:10   #267
civman2000
Emperor

Wait...you built new civmanton near spices????? I had a goto order sneding it to the perfect location!!!!!! Please tell me it's on the coast...
But we lost corinth...to who??

Old March 16, 2002, 10:14   #268
civman2000
Emperor

Coinich: continue upgrading our pikemen (not a good idea to have so many obselete defenders!!) and we must continue colonizing S. america...especially the grasslands of brazil.

PS: i know kurosei will start a war, so i'll give him this advice: do not have a war with one of the tiny civs...waste of our delicate reputation...if you must, go to war with india or china, or maybe rome..but if it's rome get germany to help us

Not that i think we should go to war, but if we're going to war might as well make a good choice...

Old March 16, 2002, 22:20   #269
civman2000
Emperor

we should bully the little civs into giving us tons of money...it wont cause war (and if it does it's an easy war) and it makes us rich!

Old March 17, 2002, 19:26   #270
Sovy Kurosei
Prince

Aight, back now. Seems like I'll go after Coinich...

Must... Have.... War.... *Drools*