Old February 11, 2002, 07:11   #1
MrWhereItsAt
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayAlpha Centauri PBEMSpanish CiversCall to Power Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontPtWDG2 Latin LoversACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansC3CDG The Lost BoysCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
Deity

Local Time: 08:26
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Lib banned? What the.. ?
I finally get around to posting again, and I find that Lib has gone, forever??!?!?!

I found the thread that saw MarkG (I think) announce his and ****gy's being banned for a week or two, but, where is he?

I sought out threads from Lib, Yin and AH before for the greatest comedy imaginable - the sort that actually puts across some valid points. And the humour of seeing people get stressed at such minor things, of course. I always had the feeling that Lib was baiting for amusement, and was heartily enjoying the reactions! I sure as hell was.

Now it's not quite the same - this place seems a little less colourful, a little less enjoyable. He was quite the provocateur, but how did he offend that much? Surely SOMEone else saw his value here.

Why? WHY???????

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!
Old February 11, 2002, 07:12   #2
MrWhereItsAt
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy GamePtWDG RoleplayAlpha Centauri PBEMSpanish CiversCall to Power Democracy GameCivilization II Democracy Game: Red FrontPtWDG2 Latin LoversACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessCivilization III PBEMC3C IDG: Apolyton TeamACDG Planet University of TechnologyACDG3 GaiansC3CDG The Lost BoysCivilization III Democracy GameInterSite Democracy Game: Apolyton Team
Deity

And WTF is up with censoring ****gy?

Old February 11, 2002, 07:19   #3
DaShi
Emperor

Local Time: 20:26
Local Date: October 31, 2010
Quote:
Originally posted by MrWhereItsAt
And WTF is up with censoring ****gy?

MarkG is not a ScoobyDoo fan. You should post this in the Apolyton forum too, just to make sure he sees it.
Old February 11, 2002, 07:23   #4
MrWhereItsAt
Deity

Hi DaShi! You're following me around, aren't you?
I feel strangely comforted...

Whoops! Hijacked my own thread. Told you this should be in Off-Topic.

Old February 11, 2002, 07:29   #5
DaShi
Emperor

Local Time: 20:26
I go where ever there's trouble.
Old February 11, 2002, 07:32   #6
MrWhereItsAt
Deity

I'm still hoping Trouble sees my large flag and comes a-running. Maybe nobody WAS amused by Lib...

Oh well, I guess there's always your idea. Apolyton Forum, hide your women and those who hate controversy. Here comes my thread...

Old February 11, 2002, 08:06   #7
Ming
lifer
Civilization II MultiplayerCivilization III MultiplayerPolyCast TeamCivilization IV: MultiplayerApolytoners Hall of Fame
Retired

Local Time: 15:26
Libertarian's restriction ended a long time ago. He has not posted yet.