Imran Siddiqui
staff
Apolytoners Hall of FameAge of Nations TeamPolyCast Team

Local Time: 16:52
Local Date: October 31, 2010
me: May 30th (Gemini)
her: April 17th (Aries)

Hopefully you aren't the real Mrs. Cleo, cause she's soon going to jail
“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
- John 13:34-35 (NRSV)
Old February 21, 2002, 17:44   #94
devilmunchkin
Warlord

Local Time: 20:52
Quote:
If it makes a difference I LOVE TAURUS..everything about them, the stubborness, the fire of their conversation and the differences in opinions, but I am a fire sign and conflict is not a bad thing to me...it is something I am not afraid to confront although Taurus and Leo is a match made in HELLLLLLLLL Taurus LEO
awwwwwwwwwwwww! you love me!!!
"Speaking on the subject of conformity: This rotting concept of the unfathomable nostril mystifies the fuming crotch of my being!!! Stop with the mooing you damned chihuahua!!! Ganglia!! Rats eat babies!" ~ happy noodle boy
Old February 21, 2002, 18:50   #95
Tiamat
Apolyton Legend

**tia waits for things to start flying**

j/k

For all you love starved Apolytoners needing answers to your questions........The Widow will return tomorrow. She gets off work at 3:00.

So stay turned for the next installment of As The Stomach Turns here on Apolyton
You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran
Old February 21, 2002, 20:55   #96
Provost Harrison
Apolytoners Hall of FameCivilization IV PBEMPolyCast Team
Deity

Local Time: 21:52
Quote:
Originally posted by Chris Wilkinson

...and me
Easy tiger

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith
Old February 21, 2002, 21:19   #97
Caesar the Great
Emperor

Local Time: 15:52
haha no chance in hell for me
Old February 21, 2002, 21:45   #98
Ishtar
Settler

What's in the cards for a Gemini Gal? 6/7/64 6:20 p.m. ??

Match me with an Aquarius Guy and a Virgo Guy. Gotta make a decision some how!

If it isn't one of these guys...tell me who's the best match for ole Gemini.

Last edited by Ishtar; February 21, 2002 at 22:12.
Old February 21, 2002, 22:27   #99
devilmunchkin
Warlord

tia: hey...she DID, after all, say she loved taurus'...which i am
"Speaking on the subject of conformity: This rotting concept of the unfathomable nostril mystifies the fuming crotch of my being!!! Stop with the mooing you damned chihuahua!!! Ganglia!! Rats eat babies!" ~ happy noodle boy
Old February 21, 2002, 23:17   #100
connorkimbro
Emperor

Local Time: 14:52
Say, BW, you matched me with taurus and aquarius, as i asked, but i forgot to ask what is the best match for sagitarious?

personaly, i'd best like to be matched with another sagitarious . . . though since we're somewhat opinionated (to say the least) we'd have to share rather similar opinions in order to get along. heh. but as for the rest of the sagi traits, their most what i'd look for in a mate so. . . that's just MY opinion, whats yours?

-theonion.com
Old February 21, 2002, 23:33   #101
Urban Ranger
NationStatesApolyton Storywriters' GuildNever Ending Stories
Deity

Local Time: 04:52
Local Date: November 1, 2010
Re: DINO DOC
Quote:
Originally posted by Blackwidow24
MESS WITH THE BULL CAPRICORN..Maybe YOU'LL GET THE HORN
Don't mess with me Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are powerful, and quick to anger.
Old February 21, 2002, 23:40   #102
Urban Ranger
Deity

Quote:
Originally posted by Chris 62
Me: October 25 (Scorpio)
Good lord, you have the same exact birthday as my SO.

Damn, I can't tell whether this is good or bad.
Old February 21, 2002, 23:41   #103
Imran Siddiqui
staff
Apolytoners Hall of FameAge of Nations TeamPolyCast Team

Hmmm, is your SO posting as a Man from NYC?
“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
- John 13:34-35 (NRSV)
Old February 21, 2002, 23:45   #104
Urban Ranger
Deity

I hope not.

I know she's a lurker though. With a computer in her office she might even be on now.
Old February 21, 2002, 23:47   #105
Urban Ranger
Deity

Just for fun
Oh Miss BW, please tell us what the stars have in store for us:

Me: Taurus
She: Scorpio (Oct 25)
Old February 21, 2002, 23:52   #106
Chris 62
Spanish CiversCivilization II MultiplayerApolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

UR, go look at her answer for me, it's on the previous page...
Old February 21, 2002, 23:57   #107
Urban Ranger
Deity

Chris,

Got it, thanks. Missed it the first time around
Old February 21, 2002, 23:58   #108
Hobbes
Warlord

Local Time: 13:52
Miss Widow! Tell me about me and my lady

I'm a Pisces (March 3rd)
and shes a Cancer (July 13th)

"...gays who, because they just NEEDED their orgies..." -Mr. A. Speer
Old February 22, 2002, 00:23   #109
Alexander's Horse
Civilization II MultiplayerApolytoners Hall of Fame
Deity

Local Time: 06:52
I was born on 26 October and Mrs Horse was born on 8 March.

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?
Old February 22, 2002, 01:33   #110
ravagon
Scenario League / Civ2-Creation
King

Quote:

See Vel you are a mutable sign..you have no fixed grounds so your personality can be ruled by several aspects of your birth..The alignment of planets..the time, the moons position....you never know who you are from one moment to the next..you're kinda like a shape shifter....good at adapting in diff situations!!!

Did you really get that from the stars or have you been reading some of Vel's strategy guides?
Blimey does that shoe fit or what!
Old February 22, 2002, 05:19   #111
Skanky Burns
Alpha Centauri Democracy GameACDG The Cybernetic ConsciousnessC4DG Team Alpha CentauriansApolytoners Hall of FameACDG3 Spartans

Local Time: 07:52
If you don't mind, Miss BW

Me: 24 June (Cancer)
She: 26 Septembet (Libra)

Its true what Vel said before about what is the busiest time at the hospital - every full moon. My mum works there and they always get crazy people in on that night.
Old February 22, 2002, 10:10   #112
Blackwidow24
Queen

Good Morning ALL
Lets start off with DM's Comment..the comment that I love her. I said I love Taureans, I did not say I loved all Taureans..and you fall under the Taureans whom I do not love cataegory. Now before you run away and cry...the only reason I don't love you is because I don't know you well enough to like you,...MKAY..So there will be no X&Os for you..not just yet

Okay..Now
Orange

You are a Scorpio..the love machines of the Zodiac...she is an Aries..the introverted control freaks of the zodiac. What do I mean by that you say?? Well lets just say the girl knows what she wants and she knows how to get it without causing waves....

here it is doll face:

SCORPIO & ARIES: You make a hot combination in bed. Highly aggressive sex that could be described as implied violence. Lustful but not lasting due to your jealous nature.

Irman

Gemini..hmmmMMmMM. They say gemini's die twice for you have the good and the bad rolled up in one...the only bad thing is that your moods change so quickly and dramatically you don't even know where it comes from. Don't worry you're suppose to be this way, it's in the stars

Okay Gemini:

When it comes to love you are always on the move, you can't stand schedules or routine in any aspect of your life. You refuse to conform to a clock. You are likely to try to fit as much into your life at one time as possible. You are intelligent, love to communicate and you are extremely versatile and knowledgeable. You are a smooth convincing talker and can usually capture any female that interests you through communication alone. Your youthful nature is extremely appealing to most women. Your fun loving approach to life, your passion for parties and entertainment and your constant search to experience something new and different contribute to your charm. You have a great curiosity about women and will pursue someone that interests you while a challenge exists. Your

Now for you and Miss Aries:
GEMINI & ARIES: This is one of your best matches. You both have a high energy, a thirst for adventure and spontaneity. Passionate, sudden and compelling this union can last.

Looks like you found a Keeper my good man!!!

Ishtar
Lil Miss Gemini:

You are a delight; witty, charming and provocative. You are friendly and easy to approach but not all that interested in a long term relationship. You're not an easy lover to read. You can swivel on a dime and your passionate receptive side can turn abruptly into a distant individual. You demand mental compatibility in order to be turned on and you're not likely to let anyone dance with your body if they can't dance with your mind. You are forever trying to improve things, even your lover. Change is a big part of your life pattern and a necessity to your emotional well being. You will use your sex appeal as a weapon if necessary to get what you want.

Okay I can tell you from experience that the stars will say that Aquarian and you are a great match however the relationship could be a volitile one if you can not control your many moods. Aquarians like stability in the emotional area..where Gemini's lack the most stability.

BUT:::: The GEMINI & AQUARIUS Are a Super alliance, you are both original and like variety. This makes for a fun loving couple. This is not always a lasting union but it is certainly worth pursuing. It will last if you can keep you personalities under control....

and as for Virgo and you: I don't think this will be as hard of a decission as you thought

GEMINI & VIRGO: This is not the best union, the practical Virgo views you as being disorganized and frivolous. You on the other hand don't think that the Virgoan knows how to have a good time.

Connor

The stars give you a Green light to mingle with your own kind...this is a definite go!!!

SAGITTARIUS & SAGITTARIUS: You will shake well with one another. This combination is somewhat unpredictable. It's not always a lasting union due to a lack of being in the same place at the same time, but truly a hot affair.

Urban Ranger I hope you found your answer in the latter posts

Hobbes

PISCES//TSK TSK the emotional garbage pail of the zodiac..it's okay Depression is the only emotion that keeps you down...down..down..down..... BUT ON THE BRIGHTER SIDE

You are sensitive and passionate, however somewhat unstable. You are attracted to strong voluptuous women. You can be extremely changeable, saying one thing to your lover and then turning around and doing exactly the opposite. You are very intuitive regarding acquaintances however quite blind to the defects of those you love. You love to go first class and will over extend yourself in order to shower your mate with expensive gi

okay so whats in the stars for you and the crabby cancer....

YOU CRY BABYS WORK WELL TOGETHER>>HEE HEE j/k

PISCES & CANCER: You belong together. You are both sensitive, weepy and love to dwell in self-pity. This is a great match, certainly lasting, however someone negative and moody.

AH WHAT A PLEASANT SURPRISE..NOT

Okay you are a SCORPIO: YOU SEX MACHINE YOU

And she is a PISCES
She is feminine, intuitive, responsive and sensual. She is drawn to the creative or occult subjects. She is empathetic to those who have problems, therefore she often gets used. She is a great one for fantasizing and in fact acting out her desires. Her biggest problem is that you she tends to have extra marital affairs in order to receive the affection necessary for herf survival. She is also prone to tears and extremely good at using emotional blackmail.

SCORPIO & PISCES: This is not bad. Probably the most erotic sexual combination. The Fish is willing to be a part of your whims and desires, and that makes for a lasting union

GrrrrrRrrRRrRRRrrrrrr

Skanky Burns.....hmmmm interesting

Okay Cancer i don't want you to cry whe you hear the results

BUTTTTTTTTT

CANCER & LIBRA: Your mood swings are far too upsetting for the Scales. Libra Needs harmony and a variety of entertainment which really isn't your style or your intent. You create melodrama at an emotional level and would prefer to stay at home where it's safe and secure.

Okay I think I got everyone if I missed ya let me know
CAN I GET SOME WATER THERE'S A FREAKING DESERT IN MY THRAOT!!! GUARDS...GUARDS
Old February 22, 2002, 10:13   #113
orange
Civilization III Democracy GameNationStatesDiplomacyApolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

Re: Good Morning ALL
Quote:
Orange
You are a Scorpio..the love machines of the Zodiac...she is an Aries..the introverted control freaks of the zodiac. What do I mean by that you say?? Well lets just say the girl knows what she wants and she knows how to get it without causing waves....

here it is doll face:

SCORPIO & ARIES: You make a hot combination in bed. Highly aggressive sex that could be described as implied violence. Lustful but not lasting due to your jealous nature.
Thanks Blackwidow, though the last description doesn't fit us at all.

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui
Old February 22, 2002, 10:26   #114
Blackwidow24
Queen

Well Orange have you guys DONE IT yet???? Remember that her sign is mutable meaning that her personality will vary however yours should be pretty constant...You are probably ALWAYS horny!!!!!!
Old February 22, 2002, 10:52   #115
orange
Civilization III Democracy GameNationStatesDiplomacyApolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

Quote:
You are probably ALWAYS horny!!!!!!

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui
Old February 22, 2002, 16:36   #116
devilmunchkin
Warlord

Quote:
Lets start off with DM's Comment..the comment that I love her. I said I love Taureans, I did not say I loved all Taureans..and you fall under the Taureans whom I do not love cataegory. Now before you run away and cry...the only reason I don't love you is because I don't know you well enough to like you,...MKAY..So there will be no X&Os for you..not just yet

you're just in denial. lol.
i was just joking. I'm afraid if you loved me we'd have a relationship like that def lepard song..."love bites"
Old February 22, 2002, 16:43   #117
MBloomIII
Prince

Aries - April 13 (me)

Taurus - May 7 (her)
Old February 22, 2002, 18:21   #118
SuperSneak
Apolytoners Hall of Fame
Emperor

Local Time: 12:52
MY bday: 8/15/70
Hers: 10/6/76
never neglectful, never indulgent.
Old February 23, 2002, 09:57   #119
Ishtar
Settler

Quote:
Lil Miss Gemini:
Quote:
Okay I can tell you from experience that the stars will say that Aquarian and you are a great match however the relationship could be a volitile one if you can not control your many moods. Aquarians like stability in the emotional area..where Gemini's lack the most stability.
Quote:
BUT:::: The GEMINI & AQUARIUS Are a Super alliance, you are both original and like variety. This makes for a fun loving couple. This is not always a lasting union but it is certainly worth pursuing. It will last if you can keep you personalities under control....
Quote:
and as for Virgo and you: I don't think this will be as hard of a decission as you thought
Quote:
GEMINI & VIRGO: This is not the best union, the practical Virgo views you as being disorganized and frivolous. You on the other hand don't think that the Virgoan knows how to have a good time.
Thank You, Madam BW! Enlightening in the current realm of things. Can you tell me, which member of the Zodiac best matches with my Gemini Self?
Old February 23, 2002, 15:11   #120
Hobbes
Warlord

Local Time: 13:52
Quote:
PISCES & CANCER: You belong together. You are both sensitive, weepy and love to dwell in self-pity. This is a great match, certainly lasting, however someone negative and moody
So fricken true. Weird.... right on Miss BW!

"...gays who, because they just NEEDED their orgies..." -Mr. A. Speer